Where is the Celeslord's Spirit?

XxKarleyxx - Lost City
XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I'm stumped. I'm asumming its in GV about the place you killed the two bosses (for the culti). However when we did kill the bosses I ported out straight away. So I went back in with another squad and the set myself to auto run in Happy Valley and NPC isnt there.

Did the NPC spawn after I killed the bosses and I didn't see it? If so, what am I suppose to do now? How can I hand it in?

If that wasn't the case, then where is it?

b:surrender
Post edited by XxKarleyxx - Lost City on

Comments

• Skadei - Harshlands
    Skadei - Harshlands Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yes, the NPC spawns after you kill the second boss only. So I guess your only chance would be going again with somebod that needs to kill the bosses and spawns the NPC and talk when they do?
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Yes, the NPC spawns after you kill the second boss only. So I guess your only chance would be going again with somebod that needs to kill the bosses and spawns the NPC and talk when they do?

Thats sucks...
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm pritty damn sure that you need the square pillar NPC for that quest (been a while since I did it).

It's in happy valley, room 3 (I think), the one after the floating stones.
    Than you go back to the start, talk to the 2 traped soul totems, and he'll spawn
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    I'm pritty damn sure that you need the square pillar NPC for that quest (been a while since I did it).

It's in happy valley, room 3 (I think), the one after the floating stones.
    Than you go back to the start, talk to the 2 traped soul totems, and he'll spawn

Yeah I did that part. I just didnt talk to the "spawn".
This discussion has been closed.