Do girls like Pvp?

2»

Comments

• Calitae - Sanctuary
    Calitae - Sanctuary Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    After having played PWI for 2 years, I wish I'd made my home on a PvP server from the start, instead of building a char with half decent gear which will never be used outside of TW because PvP is shet on Sanctuary- ruled only by those with +12 APS, Nirvana and R9. At least you have the opportunity to fight equally geared peeps without sticking to the stupid rules of dueling.

It brings a new dimension to questing for example, where it pays to keep a close eye to those in your surroundings in low levels (*dies* yes I'm actually one of those rare people who like to play their class instead of buying heads o.o;). That, and if I've had a bad day IRL, I can go looking for blood without being arrested for it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    sig by the wonderful Forsakenx ;D
  • LildDragon - Sanctuary
    LildDragon - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I dun really like PvP/Pk but I love TW tho b:cute, sometimes I turn on PK mode cuz I love white name but not for PKing hahab:surrender
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    there quite some pvping girls on HT

NO.

Just don't fail too hard and come back trying to say that "No, there really is PvP on HT, for realz"...
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • sparklyee
    sparklyee Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm a girl and I love PvP. Shame I can't always do it. Guardian scrolls and apoth / pots / charms can become expensive after a while.

b:victory

^ This. b:flower
    Have you any idea why a raven is like a writing desk?
  • negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    several females in my main faction have had 200 hours on all their chars for... as long as i've known them. i feel safe in saying they enjoy it.
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    do guys like unicorns?

...and if your answer is no you're a horrible person b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Massad - Harshlands
    Massad - Harshlands Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    A male only thing no... I have a female friend I have gamed with for about 3 years now on 5-6 different games... She gets into pvp and pk asap

Her husband is the layed back one.

As I have gotten older (been gaming for about 6 years now maybe longer) I have grown out of pvp/pk and if this company offered it I would migrate all my toons to a pve server.

In some of my other games my gf's and roommates have played occasionally and taken over my toons... Them women are vicious when they have someone else to put the blame on (me) b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Other names include but not limited to LOKl_ _ClRCE_, _AnGeal_
  • JadeGrey - Harshlands
    JadeGrey - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I've only pk'd a few times; once accidentally, and others my friends and people who were in my faction (in the 'old days') when we were having a faction pk party type deal. It was fun among friends; but sometimes people who pk can be real arses. I'd rather pk someone I know would return my stuff ;) and who'd laugh about it all in a friendly way instead of being "hahanoob you're so low I pwned you narbbbb" and other idiotic comments full of grammatical errors; calling people all manner of **** just because they can't pk (or don't want to and so don't even really defend themselves).

I mean, I'm on a pk server and I honestly couldn't imagine playing PvE, but it's supposed to be fun, not turn into an ego-feeding fest. And not people running around saying rude **** because they pwned so many people and they're so big and awesome and king of the worlddd and btw so and so is a ri35ju1;l32 because he failed majorly and qq'd and brought friends to help gank but they failed too!
    Sooo
    unless it's pking friends XD
    No. I don't pk.
  • JennaKate - Dreamweaver
    JennaKate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm a Female, and I luff Pking to death. Only thing I find why girls dont want to Pk is they QQ if they get killed... (sometimes, not all the time) &; Some girls find it only for boys, because they have a backbone and can take the dying, & dont QQ everytime someone either ganks em' or 1hits them. ..... IJS. its just my opinion, in noway do you have to agree with me b:cute
  • SNuppzH - Harshlands
    SNuppzH - Harshlands Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Pvp is only part in games that are fun..xD And yeah im girlb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    SNuppzH lvl 101 Sage Venomancer.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I'm female. I enjoy PvP most of the time.

Sometimes 1-shotting idiots who bought their gear and levels but have no skill gets boring, though.
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I PK on the occasion, PvE server.

I can understand why many girls don't since you do end up getting called quite a few names that either deal with your RL appearance or sex life. I don't get it really, since its pixels in a game. b:chuckle You do get quite the blacklist though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    This might be a necro so +1 if InB4Mod
    PWI b:bye
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I PK da most and therefore have da biggest ****.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • StacysMum - Dreamweaver
    StacysMum - Dreamweaver Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Lies, you guys always run around with your shirts off or naked but as soon as someone gets close enough to see the goods you hide.
    PWI b:bye
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Guys pk for a bigger e-peen.
    Do girls pk for a bigger e-pusseh?