pvp class suggestion for me

swiiftshadow
swiiftshadow Posts: 1
edited August 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
hello, i plan on making a new char on Harshalnds and i cant decide on my class.
I have a lvl 53 wizard on dreamweaver and thats just about it.

I dont like blademaster and barb. So they arent an option for me.
Also dont like archer because.... they are just booring... atleast in my oppinion.
Veno, no, reason, every guy who i see will go " hey babe, wanna be my gf and get marryed"
Sin... well hes to squishy in group fights and i belive i wont contripute much in tw and any group battle.

all in all i like Caster, nuker type classes so that leaves

psy, wiz , cleric?, seeker, and and.... what ever the last new class is.... i know NOTHING about the 2 last classes taht came to this game.

Also the ammount i can spend on pwi... would be about around 10$-15$ per month.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Memro - Lost City
    Memro - Lost City Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Try Cleric
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol in order of cheapest classes:

Wizard
    Psychic
    Cleric
    Mystic
    Seeker

Also Seeker is a tank/HA class that has a mix of magic/physical attacks.
    Mystic is basically the off-spring of a women impregnanted with the sperm of a veno and cleric.
    Psychic is the devil child at low and high lvls. (mid-lvls it doesn't really do as great)
    Wizard is the devil itself at high lvls, low lvls it's an "ehhh" type of class
    Cleric....the **** offspring of the devil's brother....ugh...hate them in pk @_@
    Seeker is the offspring of a archer and blademaster....still don't know how the **** this happened.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • swiiftshadow
    swiiftshadow Posts: 1
    edited July 2011
    lol in order of cheapest classes:

Wizard
    Psychic
    Cleric
    Mystic
    Seeker

Also Seeker is a tank/HA class that has a mix of magic/physical attacks.
    Mystic is basically the off-spring of a women impregnanted with the sperm of a veno and cleric.
    Psychic is the devil child at low and high lvls. (mid-lvls it doesn't really do as great)
    Wizard is the devil itself at high lvls, low lvls it's an "ehhh" type of class
    Cleric....the **** offspring of the devil's brother....ugh...hate them in pk @_@
    Seeker is the offspring of a archer and blademaster....still don't know how the **** this happened.

how the hell is wizard the cheapest? what i read on wiz forums is that they cant do $hit in pvp unless they have end game pro gear

and they cant earn any money ingame aswell
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    how the hell is wizard the cheapest? what i read on wiz forums is that they cant do $hit in pvp unless they have end game pro gear

and they cant earn any money ingame aswell

Between fairy boxes and DS event cards full +7 armor is almost free (if time consumeing)

rank 8 is 72 mill tt 99 wrist boots are 40 mill total past map belt is free tt 90 necky is about 2 mill. tt 80 hat and elite cape are a mill each

Total cost of a respectable pvp wizz is about 150 mill. Now between grinding dailies and herb farming you can get 3-4 mill daily just by playing the games map pve and never touching an instance.

Its not hard.

I would say wizz for mass pvp cleric for 1v1 pvp btw.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I would suggest psy for 1v1 and wiz for mass pvp

If you plan on getting +10 or higher refines, than psy for mass as well, but wizzie is still about as good

Clerics are fun to pvp on and are good for it, but they don't really have very many tricks, and the key to 1v1 is changing things up every now and then. Also, I suggest you do a little research on all of the classes(since you know almost nothing about a couple of them as you said) and see whether you would prefer huge dmg, have decent heals, use pets, or a mix of these.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _UchihaDark_ - Raging Tide
    _UchihaDark_ - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Assasins and Arquers in my opnion
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    We're here to heal. Our work is not gushing blood, but stop it !
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ^ Didn't even bother to read the original post. Good job!!
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Now between grinding dailies and herb farming you can get 3-4 mill daily just by playing the games map pve and never touching an instance.

Its not hard.

How the hell do pick 3-4 mil worth of flowers/leafs/**** a day, unless you have a bot doing it for you O_O You have to camp heaven/hell herb-routes for hours to make that kind of money b:sweat.

@Topic: Make a Psychic if its for PvP, can never go wrong with OP Tideborns. If you wanna be able to run instances later on without waiting hours for a party, roll a Cleric instead. What ever you do stay away from Wizards, its a massive QQ-class and you will turn into a QQ-monster as well.
  • Atonements - Raging Tide
    Atonements - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    the new classs you talk about is mystics
    pros n cons

pros: knockback in pvp b:dirty , absorb soul (major physical dmg if used right), summons (physical, magic, or 3k dmg absorb), quick heals, big aoe called gale force (pisses off sins so watch out b:chuckle) , sleep plant, thicket (the best ever), craglord (if used right), orcks against heavy armour, can get crit rate up +25% (lvl 10 devil leech), quick channels on most spells, anti stun skill....

Cons: major mana use..getting chi up and summon's chi up =(, chi goes down fairly quick too, few skills to attack with, craglord gets kited very easily, absorb soul..long channel, anti stun skill removes summon =/, if you dont take advantage first, will die VERY easy against clerics x.x...

these are just some...
    but since you like nukers... a psy or stay a wiz imo lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bored. b:lipcurl
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I know you said you can only spend $15 a month, but you'll need to spend $72 during the next rep sale. Once you've done that, $15 a month is good enough to keep a wizard decent geared.

Now since you said you can only spend $15 a month, a psy is definitely not the class for you. Wizards and Psys are both expensive classes, but a wizard requires less to really make a difference. If you could spend $150 a month though, a psy would be the better choice hands down.

You also might want to consider making an assassin first so you can farm gear for your wizard.
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    make an archer.
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • JennaKate - Dreamweaver
    JennaKate - Dreamweaver Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Psychic or Wizard, Full Rank 12+ ( If you can afford ) own in PvP b:cute
  • OlieTheKing - Lost City
    OlieTheKing - Lost City Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Archers > magic + physical attacks > (fist archer) APS + spike damage attacks > most powerful aoe in game (Over twice as powerful as seeker aoes end game not to mention higher crit rates) > Can kill any class if you know how to play > Has damage absorbing skills > awesome in TW > fun to play IMO > Possibly the most powerful class in squads
    Edit: Most psychics agree the hardest class to fight 1 vs 1 are archers (Psychics are pretty impossible to beat 1 vs 1 when they are prepared)

Downsides: expensive to play > low defence > Need skill to play > Need a well equipped genie to win 1 vs 1 pvp vs equal geared sins (Or very good luck)
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    No matter what you pick... The r9 sins will usually 1 shot you if your below 80 really... Idk my suggestions are limited
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her