See ya Dreamweaver

Options
2»

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Can't blame ya. DW just isn't the same w/o me.
  • Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver
    Drunken_Chu - Dreamweaver Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Zanryu was pretty cool, but speaking of jerks on the server, there was this one sin named TheStalker who was a REAL A-hole to everyone.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Zanryu was pretty cool, but speaking of jerks on the server, there was this one sin named TheStalker who was a REAL A-hole to everyone.

Stalker was my hero :o
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Archosaur's hero is gone? b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • blackgai
    blackgai Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    YEp Gonna Miss Killin you oh well peace out brob:victory
  • csquaredzero
    csquaredzero Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dang... so much for denying the whole thieving thing :/ guess the GMs weren't buying the story you tried to sell.

And yeah... pretty sure you've tried to quit at least 2 times before that I personally recall seeing in forums.

Cya round.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Dang... so much for denying the whole thieving thing :/ guess the GMs weren't buying the story you tried to sell.

And yeah... pretty sure you've tried to quit at least 2 times before that I personally recall seeing in forums.

Cya round.

The GMs have my account under a perm ban for past offenses, scamming alone doesn't warrant a permanent ban if it's the first time you're banned for it, so even if I had scammed it'd only be a 3 day ban. Oh well, at least I don't have to put up with certain people anymore =P
  • Esnemyl - Dreamweaver
    Esnemyl - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,079 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh well, at least I don't have to put up with certain people anymore =P

b:sad
    PM me your youtube or Fb ro somethign bro, im gonna miss you! ><
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]<3 by Silvy
    Reborn ditzy archer with a serious oreo addiction =3

'...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human' - tsumaru2
  • Kamiller - Dreamweaver
    Kamiller - Dreamweaver Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I accidently stalked you out hehehe b:chuckle Got bored and decided to check a certain server out and it was very hard to miss who you were on there XD Anyways good luck and hope you can enjoy your game time once again b:victory
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I accidently stalked you out hehehe b:chuckle Got bored and decided to check a certain server out and it was very hard to miss who you were on there XD Anyways good luck and hope you can enjoy your game time once again b:victory

Yeah.. a good friend and I decided to try out the new servers, we were both leaving Dreamweaver anyway and were like "Hey, why not give it a shot?" and it's actually not so bad. It's a bit.. frenchy.. but that's to be expected, it's nice getting to play with her a lot :D
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    zomg zan gimmeh your IGN then XD im playing around on that server for giggles would be nice to talk to someone intelligent while i play XD
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Didn't stay away for long, eh?
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Aracnius - Dreamweaver
    Aracnius - Dreamweaver Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Didn't stay away for long, eh?

shush Decus D:< (<3)

and send Despell and ingame chat message o.o i know like no one from DW on the french server... its awkward being in a faction of like mostly RT ppl ._. (ignore the fact that im pretty sure we dont know eachother o:)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:surrender
    -Waiting for the day they replace these stupid bear smilies with monkey ones
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I rolled a BM with the same name as my Cleric :D I got the name Z on another BM but.. What can I say, I like Zanryu =P Send me a whisper in game some time you two >=O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I rolled a BM with the same name as my Cleric :D I got the name Z on another BM but.. What can I say, I like Zanryu =P Send me a whisper in game some time you two >=O

Me: *logs onto Lothranis*
    Zan: *invites me to squad with the 2 others that were rolling that server*
    Me: *looks at their names* WTF i didn't get the memo we were supposed to use Z names.

QQQQQQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • Z - Lothranis
    Z - Lothranis Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Me: *logs onto Lothranis*
    Zan: *invites me to squad with the 2 others that were rolling that server*
    Me: *looks at their names* WTF i didn't get the memo we were supposed to use Z names.

QQQQQQ

Z ftw!!!
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    Estoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hey there Dreamweaver people, what's up? Actually I don't care, this is about me so shush up and take a few minutes to read this. I've been getting bored of gameplay on our server, all there really is to do is pk or farm. There are a few nice people that I really enjoy talking to, but most of the people on this server lately are idiots, jerks, or both. I recently lost 900m in gear and I can't bring myself to start over on this server, it's just not worth it. If the server was how it used to be, the active world chat, fun people, group questing, zhenning, then I'd stay and level and farm out another 900m in gear.

That's just not how it is though, people only power level, they get used to a certain way of things and refuse to try anything that could go remotely wrong and that just takes the fun out of things. So... with this... I'm gonna be leaving the server. It's been a fun few years, I had a lot of fun with some of you. I'm gonna miss the days at OT fighting some of you, I'll miss farming Nirvana with a fun group of people, and I'll miss the world chat drama.

Take care people of Dreamweaver, I'm sorry to see what the server's become lately and I'll really miss those of you that were actually worth talking to. I know I've had my bad moments and was an *** to some of you, and I know my world chats get really out of hand sometimes but.. actually no, I'm not sorry for my world chats you loved them and you know it. Goodbye Dreamweaver, take care guys.

inb4trolling

b:kiss baaaiiii zannnnyyy!!!!!
    u will be missed :D i shall spam the wc as a tribute to u someday in like a few months.... when im back from sweeeet vacation b:victory