lol help c:?

Options
Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
Phyrilla - Heavens Tear Posts: 109 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
okay so i started a new cleric on RT and i like cleric flashy skills and being needed in squads but my problem is that some times i would have to leave in the middle of healing or instant cause my mommy needs meb:chuckle so what im asking if i should continue being a cleric but its not often that i'll have to leave in the middle b:shutup
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
thank you Susy for the lovely siggy b:thanks b:dirty
Post edited by Phyrilla - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    just let them know in the beginning that there is a chance you have to leave in middle

clerics are hard enough to find that they will probably take their chances
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah, let them know that , imagine a dungeon where you need to purify, heal the tank and you have to go.. x_x all squad blame you.

So if you have to go to help your mom try to do so on the less important cleric moments, specially don't left at bosses.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol i know but she calls me in the most random moments and im like not now women dont you see im gaming here D<?!b:angry but ill do that thanks c:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If you need to leave in real life, it's fine with me. If you had something that was important, don't let the game stop you. Just don't leave on bosses. If you are the only cleric, that would create a problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    When real life beckons, then by all means go XD But as everyone else has said...

Not on bosses! Or when the tank begins to pull lots of mobs at once!

._. You'll quickly get a bad reputation if you afk at those two critical moments. But if you're running through something and have a good tank, just tell them at the beginning that you may have to afk unexpectedly.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Phyrilla - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    okay well another problem is that a friend of min plvled me to lvl 36 and i really need some ideas on hot gain money my friend said to get packs cause of the rare items and stuff inside of and another one said to buy 20gold and sell on the Ah is their another way? or such lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]