Gear and weapons for lvl70+

Fonyan - Heavens Tear
Fonyan - Heavens Tear Posts: 450 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Mystic
Right now I'm a lvl 65 mystic with 2087 hp and 6066 mp. I'm not a pure mag. build (will be switching to it later though), but my damage output is quite decent for me at the moment. I have rank 4 gear sharded and an Ancient Arbor sharded and refined to +2. All my other gear is either 3* or 2* with stats for -chan, hp and mp. I have 1kk of coins saved up, so I've been thinking about what gear I should get next. I have the mold for Sleeves of the Sea Captain (got it for 20k) and my friend can craft it for me. I've also decided to get/craft Acalanatha Wand since many people said it's good. But what else? What other gear should I get? I'm not rich, so I can't spend millions on gold/tt gear/ornaments/etc. And should I farm TT for mats for the wand? Or just buy it at ah (I've seen it selling for 600-700k)?

Thanks in advance.
Any help is appreciated.

b:cute
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1504791

Currently playing: real life ver. 2.0
Post edited by Fonyan - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• LadySeritiny - Sanctuary
    LadySeritiny - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    may take a few runs but i'd do the tt runs 4 the mats 4 the run so u can save up on coins 4 Steppenwolf lord cape lv77 leg armor if u wanted that or a few demon heart rings r good 2
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I used dark pants of hades, steppenwolf lord's cape, flame boots of intensity, and sleeves of seacaptain till 90. If you use these and also get a nature's breath necklace if you dont' have one already, you'll have decent survivability for your lvl if sharded right, and a ton of mp regen to help with the mana problem at that lvl. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Thanks all for the replies :)
    I switched to pure magic and now have 8.4k mp and around 2k hp. ^^
    I don't find myself dying at all and my mana usage seems fine too.
    I'm currently using a Cape of Tauran Chieftain, Nature's Breath, Dark Pants of Hades, Snow Dance Boots and the rest is 3* with Hp, Mp and -Chan. I have a Glaives of Divinity waiting for me at 79 and a TT80 gear set with Sleeves of Sea Captain. Also, I've gotten myself an Aquadash, sharded and refined for 2kk. :3 So I think now I can stop farming TT and start leveling again. Should be fine until lvl90.

Thanks again ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread:

• AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Thanks all for the replies :)
    I switched to pure magic and now have 8.4k mp and around 2k hp. ^^
    I don't find myself dying at all and my mana usage seems fine too.
    I'm currently using a Cape of Tauran Chieftain, Nature's Breath, Dark Pants of Hades, Snow Dance Boots and the rest is 3* with Hp, Mp and -Chan. I have a Glaives of Divinity waiting for me at 79 and a TT80 gear set with Sleeves of Sea Captain. Also, I've gotten myself an Aquadash, sharded and refined for 2kk. :3 So I think now I can stop farming TT and start leveling again. Should be fine until lvl90.

Thanks again ^_^

2k hp b:shocked carefull when u doing fc without barb buff
  • Scuzeme - Dreamweaver
    Scuzeme - Dreamweaver Posts: 129 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    2k hp b:shocked carefull when u doing fc without barb buff

If you mean boss Oceania

She is a mystics, Sally puts a shield round her.
    Always worked for me :)
  • Fonyan - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    ^ That's what my friends have been telling me.

And my playstyle is a bit different from other mystics. Instead of having Devil tanking mobs/bosses, I always tank myself with the Salvation Buffs and Falling Petals. I find it less mana consuming, because I can keep Salvation filled with mana more easily somehow (Don't know if that's actually true and if it even makes sense) and mobs/bosses die twice as fast. b:puzzled And I don't have to constantly worry about stealing aggro from Devil. ^^

EDIT: Went to fc today for the first time with my friends. All in range 80-90. Finished the whole instance without much trouble. I only used Storm Mistress and Salvation. Didn't even have to drink more than 5 pots. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Screenshot thread: