Ways to keep the game growing

rgog
rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Lately it seems that PWI is simply going for a last breath gasp of cash grabbing to milk this game for as much as it can and it is really focusing its efforts on new projects in hopes of creating the next Peferct World.

I think this is a big mistake and would like to see them spend some effort on putting in new content, new levels and a little overall balancing of this game.

IMO they should:

-cap APS at 4.0
-change -chanelling to also add a power increase to damage
-cap level at 120
-change jail glitch to its own instance requiring a entrance fee or substance with a cost of 1m
-add r10 and r11 armor
-tweak all original classes to give them something fun and updated, give venos a snake form, barbs should have a wild beast form with increased attack and reduced defence or stuff like that.
-increase the mana consumed by SINS in stealth
-fix long-standing bugs
-put a reasonable level entry limit on fc 65+
Post edited by rgog on

Comments

• Meimeixo - Heavens Tear
    Meimeixo - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    rgog wrote: »
    -tweak all original classes to give them something fun and updated, give venos a snake form, barbs should have a wild beast form with increased attack and reduced defence or stuff like that.

How about a bunny form too b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SweetDagger - Heavens Tear
    SweetDagger - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Why where at it i think they should add 5 new city's, 6 new classes, 5 new fashion sets, new smileys, a house. a garden, and if possible a swimming pool

Thanks
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nothing will change as it's too late for everything, aps wont be changed as the 5aps players will rage on the forums, they have to keep selling R9 even if they don't want to now, especially on the EU servers, which proves they don't care as they stuck the rep sale in anyway, they're never going to give us general new content, 8 years or so of a game and still no new content, yeah, I gave my hopes up years ago, now it's either you like it or quit as PWI/Devs don't give a toss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
    edited July 2011
    Nothing will change as it's too late for everything, aps wont be changed as the 5aps players will rage on the forums, they have to keep selling R9 even if they don't want to now, especially on the EU servers, which proves they don't care as they stuck the rep sale in anyway, they're never going to give us general new content, 8 years or so of a game and still no new content, yeah, I gave my hopes up years ago, now it's either you like it or quit as PWI/Devs don't give a toss.

And as for my swimming pool?b:shockedb:shocked
    edited July 2011
    And as for my swimming pool?b:shockedb:shocked

Just jump off the BH platform in the center of Arch... I've fallen off enough times to know it makes a great pool. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Does it have a slide D:
    edited July 2011
    Does it have a slide D:

Okay I admit, it's a bit lacking in the essentials :<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    YOU'VE MADE THE DAGGER ANGRYb:angryb:angryb:angry

NERDDDDD RAGEEEEE!b:cryb:cry
  • Ceiba - Sanctuary
    Ceiba - Sanctuary Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Capping APS at 4.0 will solve nothing, a demon assassin 4.0 with Catastrophe Stinger deals ridiculous damage. It will not solve permanent spark either, APS formula needs to be rewritten completely, so it gives larger bonuses when you add some -int, but gives diminishing returns the more you add, in any case it should NEVER go over 3 APS.
  • scarfaceclaw
    scarfaceclaw Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    8 years or so of a game and still no new content.....

What?

For a start the game was launched in January 2006.

And ur saying in that time uve seen no new content?

Ive been playing just over a year and ive seen a lot of new stuff.

Basically people will always moan and *****, its a fact of life.
    What kind of fool pays for a free game.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What?

For a start the game was launched in January 2006.

And ur saying in that time uve seen no new content?

Ive been playing just over a year and ive seen a lot of new stuff.

Basically people will always moan and *****, its a fact of life.

PW-CN launched in 2005, I simply put 8 years to say "this game has been released a hell of a long time", general facts aside...

No, this game hasn't had any general content and a lot of people can easily back me up on that, when I say content, I'm talking about more things to do in mid levels and end game that can actually keep you occupied, also content as in more things added into the system like a party matchmaking service so we don't have to sit around for hours on end, something like FW has for e.g.

I don't call PV "content" because they re-used a dungeon and stuffed an army of mobs in there to aoe, it's only really useful from 30-60, as when your 60, you may aswell go find a squad to zhen level on pirates and get either the same or more exp depending on level

I ain't going to go into the tiny bits of "****" that's been added into this game, all ima say is, when I'm playing this now, the only difference to when I played this game years ago, like when I was on PW-MY, is the fact I can do BH from 40+, then FC from 75+ and just use hypers, so basically, faster levelling, pretty much it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lately it seems that PWI is simply going for a last breath gasp of cash grabbing to milk this game for as much as it can and it is really focusing its efforts on new projects in hopes of creating the next Peferct World.

It's much more earlier... b:bye
    I think this is a big mistake and would like to see them spend some effort on putting in new content, new levels and a little overall balancing of this game.

It's always nice to see idea after idea b:cry that never going to happen..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well if they're going to bring out the next Perfect World I wish they would hurry. Put that 50 million dollar studio you just bought to work and get it done. They know all the mistakes, this whole game is a prime example.

If they come out with a truely new and improved version Ill be the first to move over.
  • _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands
    _Tetsuga_ - Harshlands Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011

IMO they should:

-cap APS at 4.0
    -change -chanelling to also add a power increase to damage
    -cap level at 120
    -change jail glitch to its own instance requiring a entrance fee or substance with a cost of 1m
    -add r10 and r11 armor
    -increase the mana consumed by SINS in stealth
    -fix long-standing bugs
    -put a reasonable level entry limit on fc 65+

go play something else if u want stuff pretty easy... Or I will suggest press "O" and let the magic beings
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rgog
    rgog Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well if they're going to bring out the next Perfect World

I meant it more in the way of a new cash cow, not really Perfect World II