Make char transfers pobbile

Options
RenamonX - Sanctuary
RenamonX - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Suggestion Box
I didint see a thread about this on the first page nor bumped into it yet..but gona post it anyway.
Make character server transfers possible.Why?First of all PW dose not deserve the I at the end..here is the definition of the word
International =Between or among nations; pertaining to the intercourse of nations; participated in by two or more nations; common to, or affecting, two or more nations.(taken from online dex).
PWI should have had one Eu sv from day 1.It has been almoast 3 years right?I am not really concerned for myself but to the other european players that spent time,energy and MONEY,maybe some even from the beta phase in this game.In this time we were deprived of a decent band and events.Now you finally add some EU servers.Many europeans wold love to play on them to finally have a decent speed and take part of long tabu events for us.To be clear PWE not all your palyers are americans or live in the US (*listens to Rammstein-We all live in America*).But what dose PWE really expect?Us to spend even more time,energy and MONEY on a new server just for the sake of a decent experience?Again many europeans are tempted and let's not forghet there are many playing PW..I can already see the PWE manager with a trollface saying "Problem?".What made eu players resist so long?Probalby love for the game and really should not be ruined by a simple problem.
Many mmos these days have this "luxury "form old school mmos like Anarchy online(a 10 year old mmo) to the best mmo out there now World of ********..why am I mentioning WoW(really didit play it more than 7 days did't like it that muc,PW is better somehow for me,this is a heads up for the first trolsl that will say i should play WoW ) cause lets face it it really delivers quality..and has this option,but with restrictions that I agree.
There you can transfer a character for money ofc to another sv with no prob.The only catch is if it is a new sv no transfers can occur on it for 3 months(gives new players time on that sv to level up).And I also think that a char cant transfer again in 1-2 weeks.
Your name taken on the other sv?They fixed that to,payed but worth it!It's the miracle Name Scroll.If your name is taken on that sv it will transfer you and add a no next to your name.Than just apply 1 piece o Name change scoll and instead of a no add a "X"D.Simple solution for a simple problem.
It really is no shame in taking ideas from other games.As a teacher once told me in a peacking seminar "Nobody expect you to reinvent teh wheel.But you can improve it"
Post edited by RenamonX - Sanctuary on

Comments

• RainbowVidel - Sanctuary
    RainbowVidel - Sanctuary Posts: 1,316 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I didint see a thread about this on the first page nor bumped into it yet.

This is why the forum has a SEARCH FUNCTION. Try using it sometime. And this has been answered many times already. GMs stated it cannot be done with PWE-made games.
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    that cant happen cause of same names on diferent servers.
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • RenamonX - Sanctuary
    RenamonX - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Did you even read what i posted?I also added the solution the the same name problem.And I want a link to that reason why they can not make this work.I am curios to see why those programers are payed for if tehy are not capable of doing something that older mmorpgs with worse engines and servers can do.