Petition for Heaven/Hell to be considered RPK zones

VVayne - Lost City
VVayne - Lost City Posts: 36 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Every time I go to collect herbs there are random minions everywhere that I'm not allowed to kill and herb prices have skyrocketed.

What do? I needs immunes so that QuFeng doesn't prolapse my chars **** every 2 seconds in war b:cry
Post edited by VVayne - Lost City on

Comments

• negativereaction
    negativereaction Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Every time I go to collect herbs there are random minions everywhere that I'm not allowed to kill and herb prices have skyrocketed.

What do? I needs immunes so that QuFeng doesn't prolapse my chars **** every 2 seconds in war b:cry

remember that time you joined a pvp server and actually made use of your freedom to pvp?
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I'm lost, whats the problem with going in there and killing people? To my knowledge it isnt bannable. Remember the good old times where there were pk'ers flying everywhere and killing everyone in sight, where people didn't camp at like 3 locations to poke each other, but to kill? *sighs* Those were the days...
  • Spliffany - Lost City
    Spliffany - Lost City Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    @Wayne: fighting for ur herbs / mats isn't rpk, is it? :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peerless -> GuardianZ -> RageQuit -> Spectral -> Essence -> Tri-Force [retired]
  • Spherical - Lost City
    Spherical - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Just dont farm around the Harpy Wraith, that spot belongs to cheze and things might get ugly.b:chuckle
    Sins are Scissors, Psychics are Rocks, and Archers, Venos, Barbs, Wizards, BMs, Mystics, Seekers are Paper ...and Clerics are Mushrooms.

Paper beats Rock. Scissors beats Paper. Scissors also happens to beat Rock ...until Rock gets 50k+ soulforce at which point Rock becomes an unstoppable killing machine that beats Paper... and would beat Scissors but it can't find Scissors, because Scissors are invisible.
    So Scissors beat Paper and avoids Rock, and that is called BALANCE.
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wayne need a hug? =o
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Krisnda wrote: »
    I'm lost, whats the problem with going in there and killing people? To my knowledge it isnt bannable. Remember the good old times where there were pk'ers flying everywhere and killing everyone in sight, where people didn't camp at like 3 locations to poke each other, but to kill? *sighs* Those were the days...

He is referring to guild based rules of NON-RPK and only killing factions that are on your KOS. And most of the time the people farming are the carebears who don't even PvP or on an alt in a carebear faction cuz they are smart and sell the herbs to the PvPers and profit.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    He is referring to guild based rules of NON-RPK and only killing factions that are on your KOS. And most of the time the people farming are the carebears who don't even PvP or on an alt in a carebear faction cuz they are smart and sell the herbs to the PvPers and profit.
    Ah, I get you now. xD
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited July 2011