Made my first video :D

Options
VoItaire - Harshlands
VoItaire - Harshlands Posts: 1,033 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Mystic
Got pissed off one day at how hardly I got ganked over and over in blood theater event especially by a sin who begged me not to kill him, but as soon as a fact member of his came, they ganked me -.- and all I wanted were some pstones QQ

So I decided to go rpking in hell, and figured I may as well record it since there are few mystic pvp vids out yet ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1owj6GFCeo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by VoItaire - Harshlands on

Comments

• Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nice pking :p

I laughed at the bm that opened with spirit chaser at you lol Deserved to die for such noobiness xD Leap in his face and stun the freaking caster, dangit b:laugh

Also, care to share the name of that song? Really like it :p
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Oh, that's weird, I tried putting a description like twice and it didn't come up -.-

Oh well, the song is Love, by CN Blue
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amphradite - Harshlands
    Amphradite - Harshlands Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nice vid Volt

but no RDR u.u
  • __Jhuv - Sanctuary
    __Jhuv - Sanctuary Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You seem so mean D: ahahuahu XD I wonder what they told you after you killed them 213872 times.. I wish i can become like you so far at end game :)
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/jhuvsign.png[/SIGPIC]
    __Jhuv - Mystic
    __Hysper - Cleric
    __Hysen - Venomancer
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You seem so mean D: ahahuahu XD I wonder what they told you after you killed them 213872 times.. I wish i can become like you so far at end game :)

I'm actually a pretty "nice" rpker lol I never kill the same person twice unless they come back to attack me, and someone dropped and I even gave it back b:chuckle

But yeah, most of the people I rpked seemed to understand it is after all a pvp server. Even one cleric I started to kill, but unfortunately a mob that I had aggroed that has AoE got the kill on her >.< Wth kind of mobs aoe? b:surrender Anyway, I was sure to get another cleric to res her lol she was never mad about it at all though

Though there are some people who seem to can't handle being on a PvP server though which is why you use an auto reply for QQ that they can't argue with ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Nice vid, Volty. xD It was even more funny because I knew a lot of people in the vid. O: Fun to watch.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • FloraFang - Harshlands
    FloraFang - Harshlands Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Son Of B****....good job._.I don't think i'll ever be that goodb:cry
    The three L's Love, Life and Light! Love those who love you back unconditionally. Live life the way you envision. And light a path that others would want to follow.

I've done two of them...don't try to guess xpb:kissb:cute
  • Blackayzer - Dreamweaver
    Blackayzer - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    xDDDDD oh yeah men mystic pow
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL i love the part where u aoe and the sin pops out from stealth... xD

and fast moving when u leech with the bm ... i wish i could think that fast. lol.

i also like how you are fighting with a 85 weapon, proves people dont need rank 8 to pvp or have fun (and your not even 100)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • VoItaire - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah the stealth bit was the only reason I included that scene hehe

And well, I already knew I was going to have to leech pet for anti stun because I had wasted genie energy on that holy path xD

And I'm not sure about PvE servers, but you can definitely have fun at almost any lvl with PvP on HL. Once zeo(see first page) and I were having trouble with a 10x sin with highly refined gear who was kosing us because of our factions, so he went in started vortex and I set down vital herb and gave him salvation buffs, and after like 30 seconds we got killed lol unfortunately the sin didn't die because his gear is refined that much, but a lot of people died and it was still funny lol I'm really not sure why I didn't use thicket but oh well the lesson was learned ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]