Comments

• brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited July 2011
    Lolwut?
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Did you happen to include in that ticket that you bought this account off somebody else?
    See, that's the problem you get when you buy other people's accounts.

o.o
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The original owner of the account is certainly not on the top of that suspect list. He is Pope Geogaddi, after all. b:chuckle
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No, I refuse to give back the warsoul belt, cube necklace and the warsoul helm. b:bye
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Did you happen to include in that ticket that you bought this account off somebody else?

o.o

I'd suggest reporting this. It does look like the person isn't typing in the same manner as before b:surprised
  • _Mango - Archosaur
    _Mango - Archosaur Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited July 2011

o.o

ummm totally did not buy this account and whatever ill just look for em myself
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited July 2011
    ^^obvious is obvious...

Geo never "like totally talked like, like a like totaly like highschool" girl...
  • Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ummm totally did not buy this account and whatever ill just look for em myself

Unless you are drunk, your not the original owner of this account. Actually, scratch that. When the original owner of this account was drunk, he would go on a huge rant, write a wall of text, and end it with something sexual.

You are obviously a fake. Hope you get a refund.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How do we know this isnt some random person on the acc again trying to convince someone else? To steal more ****?! b:shocked

If the account got ****... then easily someone could doing it again right now. b:surrender

I trust no one b:shutup
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-
This discussion has been closed.