FateMakerr... marry me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Harshland women are ugly I have heard.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm sorry, but I prefer the company of testosterone ;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • The_Shocker - Heavens Tear
    The_Shocker - Heavens Tear Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Give EG r9 already please b:cry

^This.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:shocked
  • alyona
    alyona Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Please tell the devs it's time for R9 Earthguard gear. :( I've lost count...but it's at least week 12 of sitting on mats, orbs and shards since the medals were returned? Barely even logged in this week, because there's nothing to do when we're not equal to other players. It's not that I don't want to play, just there's no point.

Yes, I'm QQing. If I wanted punishment, depression and frustration, I have real life.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hello? People? There's no maint tonight.

The NPCs can't be changed (assuming the GMs don't have commands to forcibly reload certain scripts server-side without a maint and even that has potential problems with the amount of current players) so we won't have R9 for earthguard this week.
  • alyona
    alyona Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Hello? People? There's no maint tonight.

The NPCs can't be changed (assuming the GMs don't have commands to forcibly reload certain scripts server-side without a maint and even that has potential problems with the amount of current players) so we won't have R9 for earthguard this week.

That's my point...it's yet ANOTHER week with no R9, and the entire class is disadvantaged in gameplay. It was supposed to be "soon" for Earthguard according to the Rank 9 sale advertisement 3 months ago, and I don't know how they define soon...but I sure as hell don't define it as three months. "Soon" is a few weeks, a month.... But this is like telling someone dinner is "soon" and not feeding them for a month!! The EGs are leveled up, sitting on mats...and dying out because the devs aren't bothering to support the class.

The request is for them to communicate to the devs that the playerbase here needs the current expansion supported before they get all distracted with the next one this fall.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yeah. Meant that as general to all the others asking for it now.

As for "soon" well.... take a look at how tideborn wings STILL can't be upgraded via wind widgets. That should clue you in about how fast things get done here. :/
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    truekossy wrote: »
    Yeah. Meant that as general to all the others asking for it now.

As for "soon" well.... take a look at how tideborn wings STILL can't be upgraded via wind widgets. That should clue you in about how fast things get done here. :/

To be honest, I don't remember if they even said they would ever be able to be upgraded...b:surrender
  • Dznootz - Lost City
    Dznootz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    OHHH 4th page 5th page!!! AmIacoolkidnow?

So theres maintenance.... is there a standard amount of time until servers are back or what?

Double post?? no it twasnt.

Anyways why am I getting CANNOT CONNECT TO SERVER then?
  • krittycat
    edited July 2011
    OHHH 4th page 5th page!!! AmIacoolkidnow?

So theres maintenance.... is there a standard amount of time until servers are back or what?

There actually is no maintenance tonight, so the servers will not be going down at all. Enjoy!b:victory
  • Dznootz - Lost City
    Dznootz - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wierd because im randomly getting error when logging in.

(Unable to connect to server)
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    To be honest, I don't remember if they even said they would ever be able to be upgraded...b:surrender

This.

Plus we do get the advantage of having the cheapest 3.2 fly around. Theres SOMETHING good about this piece of random fail ;P
  • Yamiino - Heavens Tear
    Yamiino - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,031 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yay rep sale for a month and charm sale~ b:thanksb:thanks
    WTB> -12% channeling BELT or RING pm me with link or mail me ingame HT server, ty.
  • AKB - Archosaur
    AKB - Archosaur Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited July 2011
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    is that so hard to get that patch from CN? they released EG r9 few weeks ago ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
  • krittycat
    edited July 2011
    Rep sale but still no r9 for earthguard? holyfakingshiet

Nothing prevents you from getting the rep you need for Rank 9 so that you're prepared when they do release it.b:bye

And to the queries about the time it's taking to get the patch, I usually find that we are about 3 weeks to a month behind the Chinese server in patches, longer if the patches are small and they decide to combine them.
  • XDracona - Heavens Tear
    XDracona - Heavens Tear Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    They're showing a willingness to compensate and fix bugs...

b:chuckle *cough*b:avoid
    edited July 2011
    Nothing prevents you from getting the rep you need for Rank 9 so that you're prepared when they do release it.b:bye

And to the queries about the time it's taking to get the patch, I usually find that we are about 3 weeks to a month behind the Chinese server in patches, longer if the patches are small and they decide to combine them.

I know we are a few weeks behind but cmon its been like 3 weeks already... sigh... i really do hope next week ... its really frustrating you know, to sit on all those tokens, reps and medals for months now and not being able to use them... meanwhile being 1 shot by all the other classes that can use them... b:cry (and yeah i know its not ur fault just generally speaking )
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I've been waiting for rank 9 for EG since that day they took out those medals from DQ. My patience ran out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited July 2011
    same here... im almost tempted to r9 my veno instead, but i would just suicide if next week after i do it they release r9 for eg.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HardnHeavy - Raging Tide
    HardnHeavy - Raging Tide Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Profitable sales and no maintenance. PWE you are so lame.