BM or Veno for moneymaking

theheck0
theheck0 Posts: 40 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Venomancer
Which is better for moneymaking? Well in BM's I've knew that they are perfect for AoE grind, I s this the same superior or inferior to veno's TT soloing? (no herc)
Post edited by theheck0 on

Comments

• OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Venos r better...Simply because of mat drops in instances compared to outside and gear/mana/hp pots fixes. b:chuckle

Ofc this is my opinion only.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    5aps BM (for nv runs) costs not really much. And veno nowdays isn't that profitable as it used to be.
    Grinding mobs is super boring and slow way to make cash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    5aps BM (for nv runs) costs not really much. And veno nowdays isn't that profitable as it used to be.
    Grinding mobs is super boring and slow way to make cash.

Doesn't cost much for totally new players? O.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2011

If u are on budget and dont make fail investments (+ some days of farming in Hell) U can make 3-4 pieces of interval stuff once u hit endgame (refining and sharding them is another story). Also with friendly factions taing u to Nirvanas u can farm it even with less than 3.33aps and get more money to achieve more APS
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    Oh, does it mean he wants to make a veno without herc? This prolly makes no sense. And since he has money for herc, he should find something for aps =))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • theheck0
    edited July 2011
    Oh, does it mean he wants to make a veno without herc? This prolly makes no sense. And since he has money for herc, he should find something for aps =))

Ok I forgot that :P I have no money for herc so read this and then vote plz
    edited July 2011
    Yea, it says no herc on the poll.

From what I know, it probably would be more worth it to make a BM. APS world out there now and veno farming is slow. If you make good investments and market the right things, you should be able to get your int gear.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marengo - Lost City
    edited July 2011
    theheck0 wrote: »
    Ok I forgot that :P I have no money for herc so read this and then vote plz
    Sorry, overlooked it.
    Without money both sux (well, all sux without money on the second thought. Though cleric for example has less gear requirements to be welcome almost everywhere). But of these 2 bm seems more promising if you have time to grind like crazy for int.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
  • theheck0
    edited July 2011

From what I know, it probably would be more worth it to make a BM. APS world out there now and veno farming is slow. If you make good investments and market the right things, you should be able to get your int gear.

Well looking at the poll results right now venos are for effective but if there is something that I hate is slowness :P so i still undecisive.
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well looking at the poll results right now venos are for effective but if there is something that I hate is slowness :P so i still undecisive.

then a 4aps assassin with good Nirvana Faction buddies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
    edited July 2011
    I really think it's a choice between slow and gradual money gain and low money sink becoming high money gain. It's up to you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Which is better for moneymaking? Well in BM's I've knew that they are perfect for AoE grind, I s this the same superior or inferior to veno's TT soloing? (no herc)

A rank 8 Veno can round up ~50 [?] mobs at a time in VoS and 1 hit kill them all without getting hit, w/o buffs, and w/o needing chi passed to them. They can also continue to pick up drops while their pet is rounding up more. In OUF we can aoe ~15 at a time or take on 2 at a time rather quick. The best thing I've seen a BM do in OUF is the same as my Assassin which is round up 5-10 at a time, but they get repairs, and need pots / genie food (if not buffed). I've never seen one handle VoS like a veno can.

Though I refrain from rolling with a under equipped veno on my sin; there are some squads who will take an lesser equipped veno to Nirvana, and less is expected of them than clerics.

When it comes to TT; a veno can spend less to do more but will become limited by their pet (and no herc is a huge limitation). If you have an aversion to getting a Herc: I'd totally recommend rolling another class. If you get easily tired of repetition like amping or grinding: roll another class.

Decent coin can be made with just about any class. Don't think wiz can? - they're doing WGTM runs now as well as being able to solo the dragons in FF. They're also among the simplest for multi-boxing during Rebirth.

Any class can make you good coin if you exploit it's strengths.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You're going to get veno bias when asking on the veno forums.

Anyhow, you said you don't want a herc, so out goes soloing the most profitable instances, so might as well go BM or any other class. Besides, can easily make more doing trophy mode runs, soloing FF, and soloing certain endgame TT bosses than a veno can make being the veno is far more limited which instances they can solo, especially in reasonable amounts of time.
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    make sage veno with herc till 100 u do tt solo and after that every 5 min nirvana squad needs a sage veno just saying hope it helps
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]