GD v Enrage PK

Evanera - Heavens Tear
Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Heard that the PK yesterday afternoon was pretty fun. Perhaps we could easily set up more PK fun times once or twice a week or something? What's normally the best time both factions have some solid PK support in an average day? I've not PK'ed much lately so I don't know this, but it should be relatively easy to get this organized.

20v20 please b:thanks
Post edited by Evanera - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The noon server time we did looked like it brought a few of GD out, maybe 3-4 squads worth? Given prior knowledge, I'm sure Enrage could do the same. You guys still ended up bringing like 1-2 squads worth with just the WC's and whatnot.

Would be fun if it could get organised b:cute
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Mmm...try a bit later, maybe 5pm server time? I have class almost every day at noon, and on weekends I'm usually out by that time too. Just got lucky last sat that I had had no appointments. And Lee, who was there as well, is also never on at that time unless I bothered him awake. Yao HAPPENED to log on during the wchats and went to "entertain for 30 mins" (I heard he did so by having a 30 min 1v1 with Ken) to "buy time" for scrubby to finish a full rb. Gorg, well he's in and out all day, however his work allows. =P

Usually at 12 noon, Enrage has roughly 30 ppl online including afkers/catshops. Doesn't work too well so early with us ickly students still in school/sleeping. =P
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lets make sure its a time when Aphanei cannot come, she hurts b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • MoonAura - Heavens Tear
    MoonAura - Heavens Tear Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Only reason I picked noon server time was to keep it from cutting to close into TW time. I know alot of people are taking a nap the few hours before TW or having dinner before TW time. With the spread of timezones, it's hard to pick a time that works for everyone.. so we just threw a time out there.

Last sat was fun, sorry to see enrage couldn't get a few more online for it. Perhaps more notice next time will be better. b:victory
  • SeIviant - Heavens Tear
    SeIviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This sounds exciting. b:laugh
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    No time will be able to include everyone with different time zones and what not. Would be wise to try and find out when majority of people who want to PK are online, and set a time near each other.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Mmm...try a bit later, maybe 5pm server time? I have class almost every day at noon, and on weekends I'm usually out by that time too. Just got lucky last sat that I had had no appointments. And Lee, who was there as well, is also never on at that time unless I bothered him awake. Yao HAPPENED to log on during the wchats and went to "entertain for 30 mins" (I heard he did so by having a 30 min 1v1 with Ken) to "buy time" for scrubby to finish a full rb. Gorg, well he's in and out all day, however his work allows. =P

Usually at 12 noon, Enrage has roughly 30 ppl online including afkers/catshops. Doesn't work too well so early with us ickly students still in school/sleeping. =P

yao cheated, he kept stealing my chi thus i could not triple spark and one-shot... *wakes up*.. i keed D; that 1v1 was damn fun, but my charm like.. went poof.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • SeIviant - Heavens Tear
    SeIviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I didn't even watch, I more so had fun going "KILL HIM YAOI!" while other people yelled at me for being a traitor. b:laugh Ily Hoju!
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    traitor T_T

nobody went "GO HOJU!", mostly people went "... ****** boring fight" or "GO YAOI!"

.________.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.