5 Man Delta, NO Cleric!

2»

Comments

• Asthariel - Dreamweaver
    Asthariel - Dreamweaver Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Or maybe she just never went to Delta :3 Or never had anyone dying in her squad xD
  • Furries - Dreamweaver
    Furries - Dreamweaver Posts: 966 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    does ne1 else find it sad that a 101 barb is actually WEARING a charm in delta?

i mean if its left over of TW i can understand, but he isnt in pk mode. im just wondering why he needs a charm.

i haven't used charms on my delta's since 92..
    Killing level 80's with a lvl 60 is a lot more fun than killing level 90's with a level 100.
  • Manostra - Harshlands
    Manostra - Harshlands Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Nope , i dont find it sad and i doubt he put the charm on for the delta exclusively.
    I hate Room 38
  • HexOmega - Dreamweaver
    HexOmega - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,342 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    look at our Faction Chat in screenshot 3

>.<
    i like potato
  • KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear
    KAZMOENEEK - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Just want to point out that we all have better gear then the old day like Nirvana and rank IX sets. Rank 9 set make many mob barely do any damage to us. My friend and I spawn Kill Delta with just BM and Sin.

i guess you do since you spend a billion RL money on your toons eh? lolb:chuckle
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited June 2011

i mean if its left over of TW i can understand, but he isnt in pk mode. im just wondering why he needs a charm.

Not really, because i doubt he ran and got the charm to survive in Delta. Barbs usually **** and whine like crazy if you ask them for RB and they already have a charm on b:chuckle

Like you say most barbs dont really need charm for RB at 100 ( even 9X if vit build and decent gear). Maybe he was farming 3-3, pking or had the charm still from a TW. Maybe he is one of those rich and lazy people that always have a charm on so they dont have to use crab meat and genie heal, who knows lol. I'm pretty sure he can run RB no charm to, most barbs can.
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited June 2011

I'm not beyond putting on an event charm just to make sure that pulliing waves 3 and 9 go smoothly, even though I have rank 8/99 golds and 31 hp shy of 19k in tiger form (depending on weapon). I wouldn't do it for a BH though. Sometimes I might still die on those pulls considering my general method on those waves is to wait for the mobs to come partially down the "tunnel" and hit VT then run to the mouth and invoke -> pop vac to get back. On a few occassions I'll end up getting seal locked before my invoke can channel and that means bad news if I'm not charmed. Most squads I run with - even though most aren't "noobs" just don't have the defenses to stay alive for the few seconds it takes for me to get back out and roar.

btw grats on making it full delta with no cleric. I once got to wave 9 and the cleric had died at the end of wave 8 and 1k'd because none of the ranged DD's were holding aggro on the flying mobs which i couldn't reach (thus kept resetting off of me) >.<

So we tried wave 9 and got through to 9-4 before being over run with mobs and the wiz 1k'd. We had no mystic there in that squad and i dont think we had a veno either - so no aoe heals there and no seals either, which would have helped greatly to keep from being stun locked q.q
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    If you can't find a 4th mystic for that delta, I'll come b:laugh

heck, I may even bring my barb out of retirement if you do find a 4th, I'd like to see that run.....
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • theheck0
    theheck0 Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I love my mystic (she's my main b:cute) and I know that they can heal as well as the cleric in most cases but some mystics (like me b:victory) are just too lazy to do the job. I know they CAN solo heal but it requires a little more job than the cleric and that is why we make our job more easy and let the cleric do her job b:cute.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    theheck0 wrote: »
    I love my mystic (she's my main b:cute) and I know that they can heal as well as the cleric in most cases but some mystics (like me b:victory) are just too lazy to do the job. I know they CAN solo heal but it requires a little more job than the cleric and that is why we make our job more easy and let the cleric do her job b:cute.

Necroing threads is what the cool kids do.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • MageMERC - Harshlands
    MageMERC - Harshlands Posts: 1,600 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm a very old player ...

totally off topic but did you get a new first model atari out of the box. I did, now THATs old b:laugh
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited July 2011
    Gratz on 103...apparently mystics can heal FC glitch too.
  • bonbonsmalisia
    bonbonsmalisia Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol people dont you have anything more productive to do than cry ur bottom off?

just make a cleric and stop crying that mystics are better, noone cares about anyone being better, and if u squad with morons than its ur fault only, people have more important things to do than debate about who is better., noone even bothers to think is worst or not, UNLESS UR A nerd lol
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    totally off topic but did you get a new first model atari out of the box. I did, now THATs old b:laugh

That's far off indeed.. But anyone here actually knows what a Commodore Vic 20 was ? (The predecessor to Commodore 64 and great games like Pitfall).. Had that...

Oh , hmm..on topic..Yeah.

Good job :)

It will though be a eternal debate..Who's best healer...Mystic or cleric. Both have good heals,

Depending on situations, it might turn into 3 situations.

- Mystic looks at OP Cleric and goes "Bah, my heals aren't needed, i'll DD"

- Cleric looks at OP Mystic and goes "Wow, am I really needed here ?"

- Both shake hands and form a incredible healing/buffing duo..
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Delta, only thing I miss from this game, and yeah, the way it was before r8/r9 sales: The only PvE skill and endurance test ingame.

Congratz OP, good job.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    That's far off indeed.. But anyone here actually knows what a Commodore Vic 20 was ? (The predecessor to Commodore 64 and great games like Pitfall).. Had that...

Oh , hmm..on topic..Yeah.

Good job :)

It will though be a eternal debate..Who's best healer...Mystic or cleric. Both have good heals,

Depending on situations, it might turn into 3 situations.

- Mystic looks at OP Cleric and goes "Bah, my heals aren't needed, i'll DD"

- Cleric looks at OP Mystic and goes "Wow, am I really needed here ?"

- Both shake hands and form a incredible healing/buffing duo..

I had Pitfall :D

plusonetomypostcount b:pleased
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray