so, is a seeker could use magic sword?
or is it because just a trailer?
- always trying thinking out of the box -
Post edited by Rhamos - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    o__o Yup, thats the Leaf of Budha Nirvana sword. Since you would need way too much mag in your build to even equip that sword, I'm going with that it was just for looks.

Edit: It ate my post!! D:< Curse you, alt 8 symbol!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Rhamos - Heavens Tear
    Rhamos - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    and after that second, i saw the seeker with Leaf of Budha Nirvana use the sword to cast seeker's skill
    so definitely that's a seeker

anyone can confirm or correct it's truth?
  • Fenrina - Heavens Tear
    Fenrina - Heavens Tear Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think that might be from before the dev's locked Seekers to the blade/sword weapons. For some odd reason, magic swords are listed in the same divine weapon section as non-magic swords/blades. It could be that Seekers could originally use them, but that was removed.
  • VergilSama - Raging Tide
    VergilSama - Raging Tide Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lol it is because it is a triler i think :) all the people you just saw in the video are gm's but what are the bosses in the video ? thay looks wierd and i dident see them befoure
  • Rhamos - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    ow ic~
    so in game seeker couldn't handle magic sword~
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    my guess is they just adjusted some rules so they could make the trailer. but no i dont think magic swords can be equiped onto seekers or be used with skills. from what iv seen gms can alter alot of random stuff.....like making 50 bosses apper then killing them in like 4 secondes XD
  • XDyVyNyTy - Dreamweaver
    XDyVyNyTy - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm pretty sure that's a GM's sword.
    I've seen some around with the same thing.
    ^_^ hope it helps!
  • Starflair - Dreamweaver
    Starflair - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Seekers should be able to use magic swords since they have some skills that inflict metal damage, but the devs are hardly that creative..
  • Rhamos - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Seekers should be able to use magic swords since they have some skills that inflict metal damage, but the devs are hardly that creative..

that would be nice if seeker could handle magic sword(higher magic atk), since it's still a form of sword b:laugh
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Except those skills either have a fixed number for damage add on, or is base off your base physical damage.
  • Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear
    Tsuyoginos - Heavens Tear Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    This was for the Chinese version of PW. They some things that haven't carried over to Pwi. There's a possibility that it is a sword that just looks like the nirv mag sword or the gm sword.
    [sigpic] [/sigpic]