cant get my jones blessing anymore

mallah
mallah Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
i was getting joes blessing and nw all f a sudden i cant get them its been a month now
Post edited by mallah on

Comments

• Mor_Toran - Sanctuary
    Mor_Toran - Sanctuary Posts: 457 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Open a Ticket. They are having a problem, have been for over a month now. They have managed to fix it for some, but not for everyone. (how this level of failure is possible I am not sure, maybe it has to do with the locations of the users.)

In any case, in several threads now they have mentioned that you should open a ticket if you are having this problem.
    "No matter how subtle the wizard, a knife between the shoulder blades will seriously cramp his style." - Steven Brust, Yendi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yeah, I'm that good. b:chuckle
  • MrsWideGlide - Sanctuary
    MrsWideGlide - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i know its not a location problem,. I know some in England that can get it and some that can't and if that isn't proof lol.. I can't get one but my husband can.. We live in the same house and use the same network!

Some i know have sent in a ticket and had no help. I just put one in today. I hope it starts to work soon. So i agree with you on submit a ticket. maybe soon enough we will all be able to get them again.