How to get rid of rank equipment?

iwien
iwien Posts: 0 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have rank equipment I don't use any more and I can't sell it or decompose it or do anything expect keep it and I was wondering if I might be missing something cause it just wastes my space? Also I have Divine Order of Light with same problem. Is there anything I can do to it or just keep it forever?

Thanks!
Nothing is ever easy.
Post edited by iwien on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you should be able to sell them to NPCs, for a very nominal sum. i know i got rid of a divine order of light that way.

well, except the rank ring. the only way to get rid of that involves reaching the next rank, then doing half of the "turn in your previous ring for the next one" exchange.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • iwien
    iwien Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I will try that out. Thanks a lot :D
    Nothing is ever easy.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    There is an NPC in West Archsaur

Stand on the road that leads to the outside West Arch exit > turn and face the inside of the city > walk up the road > & past the wagon on your left > she is the NPC directly on your left, past this wagon.

She will take your bound items and I think it is what - 12 or 24 hours? Trade them to her for vouchers/tickets.

These vouchers/tickets are to give you time to change your mind. If you do, she will give the item back , if you do not, then once the time passes - your items are destroyed and the vouchers/tickets in your inventory representing them go *poof* (are no more).

Not sure if this method would work or not for Rank gear. Fuzzy has destroyed other bound gear using the PWI Promotions Agent (the NPC described in the above quote) however, for rank gear, as also mentioned in a previous post can be simply sold to any NPC who will buy you goods.'
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn