megaseeker Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:cryb:cry
  • Irae - Harshlands
    Irae - Harshlands Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    probably because you insist on calling it 'vana', which is clearly a stupid name
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    probably because you insist on calling it 'vana', which is clearly a stupid name

+1

b:chuckle
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Coins: Always split when all the members are alive. You get a part of that split. Be sure you drop the ammount of coins you want to split.

Honestly I don't think you are going to get your money back............

If 3 members were dead that coins went to the other 3 alive players. So the 2 players who get the profit will ran away and the other 3 who were dead will blame you.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Ask the two players who got a split to trade you back 1/3 the amount you dropped. It'll show on their chat screen how much coin they picked up and unless they're jerks they'll prolly do it.

And whats wrong with "vana"? Its a decent way to shorten the word, and is someone from a server who abreviates 'TT' as 'HH' really allowed to comment? What's Hwilight Hemple?
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Chickpea - Lost City
    Chickpea - Lost City Posts: 165 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This happened to me as well. Someone decided to pk my sin after NV for "fun" and while i was dead the guy buying Raptures dropped a couple of millions lol.

I assumed my share went to other guys first, but since half the party was good friends i could check Screen Shots from the coin drop and my share actually disappeared. Tried this myself to confirm as well, having a dead char in party and dropping coins. Money goes back to the server or what ever you wanna call it.

So yeah its your fault, you dropped coins when people where dead and should probably compensate them. The guy that dropped coins when i was dead went and compensated me, using his own money after the run. Even tho i kinda think the "friend" that pked me should have paid for it b:angry
  • WillowGirl - Dreamweaver
    WillowGirl - Dreamweaver Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What's Hwilight Hemple?

I totally lol'd b:chuckle
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What the hell were your members even doing when you droped the coins?

Only reason I ever only drop stuf with my squad (or my leader does it, w/e), is inside nirvana itself (buying crystals from squad), or inside RT. Both of which there is noone to kill you (inside nirvana, everyone 'should' still be in the same squad)
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What's Hwilight Hemple?

Seriously? b:chuckle

I agree, though. People should stop using PW-MY terms b:surrender
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is a long standing bug. The coin just disappears. You should file a ticket and hope for the best.

To those wondering "vana" appears to be becoming the dominant name on sanc but I prefer nirv.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Paramedic - Dreamweaver
    Paramedic - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,801 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    'wanna vana?'

that sounds so stupid. why not just 'nv'?
    BUILD EFFICIENCY CALCULATOR: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1129681

AGGRO MECHANICS: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=481682

GAME IS DEAD wiki-article: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=938282
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Call it a stupid tax. Don't mess around while waiting for your coin split.
    Is this the long awaited coin sink we have been waiting for that will get the economy under control?

Vana is a stupid abbreviation.
    So is hh cv and gv.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The problem with Vana is that it reminds me of Wheel of Fortune. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ask the two players who got a split to trade you back 1/3 the amount you dropped. It'll show on their chat screen how much coin they picked up and unless they're jerks they'll prolly do it.

And whats wrong with "vana"? Its a decent way to shorten the word, and is someone from a server who abreviates 'TT' as 'HH' really allowed to comment? What's Hwilight Hemple?

It's Holy Halls dumbass....

Or did you forgot the majority of players on LC cam from different versions of the game?

Fail troll more please? b:bye
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Or did you forgot the majority of players on LC cam from different versions of the game?

Called TT here, and everyone who started here calls it TT. Fail to adapt more please? b:bye

(I honestly dont really care anymore, but its a bit sad some people cant just use the ****ing translation we were given. GV being the sole exception, ive yet to meet anyone who called it VoR. People only learn of that instance from other people, who all called it GV b:laugh)
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

it doesn't matter where HH came from and besides most people did infact not come from other versions it comes from LC thinking its pro to call it HH instead of TT b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • LadySam - Heavens Tear
    LadySam - Heavens Tear Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What the **** is vana ? b:surrender
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Called TT here, and everyone who started here calls it TT. Fail to adapt more please? b:bye

(I honestly dont really care anymore, but its a bit sad some people cant just use the ****ing translation we were given. GV being the sole exception, ive yet to meet anyone who called it VoR. People only learn of that instance from other people, who all called it GV b:laugh)
    Meh I learned it as RB from Heaven's Tear, then GV when I switched to LC.
    it doesn't matter where HH came from and besides most people did infact not come from other versions it comes from LC thinking its pro to call it HH instead of TT b:bye

Seriously, get the **** off your high horse.

As for the "pro" comment, no. You are your god damn fail troll mouth just need to shut the hell up already =.=
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Meh I learned it as RB from Heaven's Tear, then GV when I switched to LC.

Seriously, get the **** off your high horse.

As for the "pro" comment, no. You are your god damn fail troll mouth just need to shut the hell up already =.=

lol i need to shut up? you are here defending people who say HH but you complain in the other Vana thread saying that calling it vana is fail and blahblahblah. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pw-my is a pretty crappy version of the game. It's even worse than PWI. There's nothing cool associated with that ridiculous fail.

Feel free to continue to make fun of those who still use terms from it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • KedgeSniper - Lost City
    KedgeSniper - Lost City Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pw-my is a pretty crappy version of the game. It's even worse than PWI. There's nothing cool associated with that ridiculous fail.

Feel free to continue to make fun of those who still use terms from it.

b:chuckle bots cant compare what frost glitch has done to this version or other glitchs that are use here as well.

Vana sounds BR... i feel bad for Sanc server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Face the fear. Face a war. Face the world.
    Leeching CQ salary since 09'
    Many names, Common Faces.
  • Asgardeus - Sanctuary
    Asgardeus - Sanctuary Posts: 551 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    vana vana vana :)

Seriously, if youre bishing about how people call an instance.. get a life XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

^this. Seriously.

On a side note it reminds me why I don't come here much anymore. This place is full of idiots.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Namari - Dreamweaver
    Namari - Dreamweaver Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pfft, people on DW call Nirvana Nirvy. We ****ing cutesie'd Nirvana.
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.

My main is Ivy_. I'm better known as Destini. Also known as _Yvi. Yes, I have an identity crisis. b:chuckle

Looking for a signature for this character. Wanna make me one?
  • Irae - Harshlands
    Irae - Harshlands Posts: 183 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

1) no one calls it that, but thanks for playing
    2) also it's Holy Hall. obviously you knew that but you were trying to be clever. try harder next time
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I read this as vanilla split and now i'm craving one. Are you happy now!? =/

Edit: Dont you vana vana fanta?
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Eye_carrie - Lost City
    Eye_carrie - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vana? even nirv? you want a shorter abbreviation? SAY NV. NIR-VANA NV. b:surrender
  • Eye_carrie - Lost City
    Eye_carrie - Lost City Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^this. Seriously.

On a side note it reminds me why I don't come here much anymore. This place is full of idiots.

mike! yes you are right, the whole game itself is full of idiots, and the game is an idiot. b:dirty
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

^this. Seriously.

agreed...

I'm amazed at what people can fight and QQ over on these forums...
    One day it's aps, then it's fcc glitch, now it are abbreviations Oo <and I prolly spelled that wrong...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]