Tired of Cleric being treated as slaves

Mistiks - Raging Tide
Mistiks - Raging Tide Posts: 46 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Cleric
I can deal with ppl that only call me for buff to TT and dont want to bring me with them cuz they solo it.

I can deal with ppl always asking for revive in FC and Nirvana and dont bring me with them-

I can deal with many things really upset me and make me regret have chosen to be a Cleric ( but i love my cleric anyway)

But wtf now ppl think we even dont have the right to decide wich other DD we prefer to bring to Nirvana cuz we are clerics and according to them we should have to be greatful they BRING US? b:angry

Is a shame this person is a member of ** in RT.
Post edited by Mistiks - Raging Tide on

Comments

• XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver
    XxLady_XelxX - Dreamweaver Posts: 455 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How are you a slave when being a member of any given squad is optional in the first place? Last I checked slaves tended to, y'know, not have the right to walk away. If you don't like the way a squad is treating you, then leave. Just sayin'. =_=

BTW name n' shame isn't allowed on forums.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How are you a slave when being a member of any given squad is optional in the first place? Last I checked slaves tended to, y'know, not have the right to walk away. If you don't like the way a squad is treating you, then leave. Just sayin'. =_=

Both of those points :3

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. If you don't like the way someone treats you, then give 'em the finger and leave.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited July 2011

^ this
    b:beatup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Then just leave, you guys hadn't even started the run yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011

^ This.

Closed.
This discussion has been closed.