I Wanna Know Why I Dont Have Good HP For A BM

Options
BlazinSwordz - Sanctuary
BlazinSwordz - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Blademaster
I Dont Know Why Is It Becuse My Gear or Is It My Points.

I Got 3.5k HP I Thougt Maybe 4k Would Be Good
Post edited by BlazinSwordz - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Another Frail Fist BM who dies like a light armor class ?

Use pw.calculator and post ur build ....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My claw barb has 6.8k hp unbuffed on 2 legs at 84 and can use both 80 fists and calamity axes (With enough str level 90 armor)

His highest refine on armor is +3, his armor is flawless sharded, and his armor costs less than 2 mill per item (less than 1 mill for most items)

How bm's have less than 5k hp at 80 is beyond me.
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    To the OPer

if you are running the CC fist bm build, then yes, you are probably going to have low HP, it is a trade off for hitting faster ( better with inv gear ofc ) and being able to use your sultra more.

what most people that play this CC role do not look at is that it is for fast leveling thru FF, BHs and so on. you are not going to be any form of a tank till late 90's when you have a higher attack rate, and being able to constantly hold aggro. this will also be when you are refining more in your gear. once this happens, you will see your HP rise a bit more.

sad thing is, this CC role seems to be the norm. the average HP of a bm going into a TW is stupidly low ( around 7kish ? ) and you are candy for any casters because the only thing you have farmed is inv gear that means nothing in TW.

you can run a solo build that is much more solid in terms of HP and surviablity, but then you lose out on your farm groups at a higher level, as well as having to restat.

sorry for putting in the TW comment, I know you mentioned nothing about it in your OP, just that I find the CC build of the average BM increadibly **** when they want to TW as well as being a APS. short version is, you are one or the other, till you are 100+ and have a great deal of farm time in for both sets so you can substain both ends of the game.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    To the OPer

if you are running the CC fist bm build, then yes, you are probably going to have low HP, it is a trade off for hitting faster ( better with inv gear ofc ) and being able to use your sultra more.

what most people that play this CC role do not look at is that it is for fast leveling thru FF, BHs and so on. you are not going to be any form of a tank till late 90's when you have a higher attack rate, and being able to constantly hold aggro. this will also be when you are refining more in your gear. once this happens, you will see your HP rise a bit more.

sad thing is, this CC role seems to be the norm. the average HP of a bm going into a TW is stupidly low ( around 7kish ? ) and you are candy for any casters because the only thing you have farmed is inv gear that means nothing in TW.

you can run a solo build that is much more solid in terms of HP and surviablity, but then you lose out on your farm groups at a higher level, as well as having to restat.

sorry for putting in the TW comment, I know you mentioned nothing about it in your OP, just that I find the CC build of the average BM increadibly **** when they want to TW as well as being a APS. short version is, you are one or the other, till you are 100+ and have a great deal of farm time in for both sets so you can substain both ends of the game.

Seriously, what the hell *** is a CC build?

Last i checked CC = Cancel Cast/Channel...
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    damn josh,

all your time here, and never heard of a cookie cutter ?
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I Dont Know Why Is It Becuse My Gear or Is It My Points.

I Got 3.5k HP I Thougt Maybe 4k Would Be Good

Cos youre a scrub. Accept it and move on b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BlazinSwordz - Sanctuary
    BlazinSwordz - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Im Axe And Fist I Got TT80 Axe And Dark Flash Fist

Ill Show U From Pwi Calclater
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Because you are lower refined
    Because you have base vit
    Because your helm sucks
    Because your shards suck
    Because you have outleveled your gear
    Because you made poor gear choices (ie evasion ornies)
    Because you...

Thought I'd start a list and then when he posts his build start checking off things whether I was right or not.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I'm gonna go with "because your dumb enough to post this thread without any information you little peice of trollbait"
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    WTB> Idiot be gone.

*sprays OP with it*
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wow you BM's sure are unfriendly lolz *watches from the shadows at the funnies*
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • OIdpop - Heavens Tear
    OIdpop - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,052 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i have noticed alot of bm's in the 100's with 6k hp....here lil man here u can have a hp buff come to poppa
    This game is like washing hair with shampoo... Rinse and repeat if desired.
    Proud owner of many mains.101 bm,101 seeker,101 demon sin,100 sage sin,101 archer,101 barb,100 cleric,100 wiz( first toon since sept 08 finally made it in 2013)newly added mystic 100 HA,72 psy.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i have noticed alot of bm's in the 100's with 6k hp....here lil man here u can have a hp buff come to poppa

The funny part of this statement is my bm when she was at 6910 (now 7192 since I refined gear), tanked better than some BM's who where 10k unbuffed.

So yeah...made me go "You need to reroll plz" to a couple of those bm's >_>
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    My BM on the new server has 4.4k HP... and that's with npc neck and boots, a one star cape and belt, and a few molds... I hate to join the trollfest but how could you not break 4k? Are you in full npc gear? sharding with something other than citrine? Seriously O__O

My BM had 6.8k upon hitting level 100, I got him to 7.8k and then started working on a sin... I'd have about 8.3-8.6k hp unbuffed had I not made a sin and invested the money used on my sin's gear on refines instead.

When I first got 7.8k HP on my BM I felt so sexy b:dirty

(Seriously.. in all but maybe 5% of squads I had the highest HP of BMs, I facepalm every time I see a 10x BM with under 6.5k HP, and yes.. it happens so often that my face started to get an imprint of my palm... -.-)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Umm my pure DEX Archer has more HP than most BM I FC with.

I swear every ****ing one of them met ahead of time and said "Ok, so here's what we are going to do. We will use Alter Marrow Magical then Alter Marrow Physical, in that order, no matter what mobs we are facing. Then if someone says something about it, we'll reply 'it's for chi'. Ok? Break!".
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Umm my pure DEX Archer has more HP than most BM I FC with.

I swear every ****ing one of them met ahead of time and said "Ok, so here's what we are going to do. We will use Alter Marrow Magical then Alter Marrow Physical, in that order, no matter what mobs we are facing. Then if someone says something about it, we'll reply 'it's for chi'. Ok? Break!".

People like that make me feel pro b:cool
  • Hideori - Lost City
    Hideori - Lost City Posts: 530 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you just need good EQ with HP shards. without good EQ it will be hard.
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    anwynd wrote: »
    wow you BM's sure are unfriendly lolz *watches from the shadows at the funnies*
    They're just taking this game too seriously. But it's kind of ironic that they're this hateful of those that are actually trying to be good in it and are just requesting advice. They're insulting newbies of a game, and don't even care if they're making themselves look bad. They need to get laid, big time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    They're just taking this game too seriously. But it's kind of ironic that they're this hateful of those that are actually trying to be good in it and are just requesting advice. They're insulting newbies of a game, and don't even care if they're making themselves look bad. They need to get laid, big time.

+1 b:chuckle
    A long time since the last time seeing such a comment.
    Human sort kind of ruled by their pride ? (or e-peen for online)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options

We're insulting noobies who cant be bothered to post a pwi calc link or any info and still ask for help after being directed to both calc and the stickies. We call people this dumb either iredemable failures or trolls.

Hey, wanna go fap harder to your sense of self righteousness?
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I kinda feel sorry for the trolls, really. It must be aweful not to have anything going for them besides raging at some newbs.
    Joshcja - Sanctuary
    This message is hidden because Joshcja - Sanctuary is on your ignore list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I kinda feel sorry for the trolls, really. It must be aweful not to have anything going for them besides raging at some newbs.

That would be a yes then. Have fun "helping" people.
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I fap to two women gettin' it on... way hotter.
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    edited August 2011
    Options
    I fap to two women gettin' it on... way hotter.

Why not join them? Or would your manish face ruin the setup?