Raging Tide PWIC winners. b:victory
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Ambition - Raging Tide on

Comments

• LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:cry why dont they put this to weekends or something? Weekdays ppl have to work yo!b:surrender
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol i heard only 3 ppl from QQme's Squad showed.. and still beat Valk
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

3 ppl r9 +10/12 Josd sharded> 6 ppl +3/+5, i think only 1 QQme was needed for that.
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Congratulations Vicious on your win. You've made PWEI game history. Carry the Raging Tides banner with honor and have some fun. :) Good luck as you work thru the competition.b:pleased

Semper Fi,
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Grats vicious,

You let a squad without an assassin get a better time than you? I think beesh can testify to who the best harpy killers on this server are.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    3 ppl r9 +10/12 Josd sharded> 6 ppl +3/+5, i think only 1 QQme was needed for that.

Idk, if valk underestimated the power of 3 or their plan didnt get executed the way they wanted. I did see them make a modest attempt to beat us, i did see full r9, and i did see +10 weapons/armour. I know because i checked their gears b4 the fight, its not like they were hopelessly geared.

Some extra pvp experience may give them a better insight to how tackle the situation and wat to expect. Between our 3 we did anticipate certain things and made a game plan to counter it, it just worked to our advantage and it ran exactly as we wanted. It doesnt matter how im sharded, i may have been able to run around naked, it wouldnt have been a factor since my dmg log suggested i wasnt actually hit once in that fight. It wasnt a 1 shot fest, it was disabling the most dangerous and killing the most vulnerable first.

So plz, qqme had 3 people show up, instead of giving them **** making it sounds like we just facerolled a faction, how about thanking the 3 for even being respectful enough to show up in the first place and had 1 small victory in the process. Or you can just attempt to sh.it on us 3 for our attempt to show good sportmanship/be neutral/not be a troll in such events... Did any of us 3 brag about it? No, we were even afraid to say GF to valk feeling we might be putting salt in the wounds after that bout - sorry valk wasnt like we were brushing u off or anything. Some of you guys may have strong feelings about QQme, but there are some of us that choose to do the right thing (like today) and we're in qqme cos of friends. b:surrender

Edit: Damn it man, did u just undermine my whole post with trolling? Well vicious troll away keep me out of it.. w/e...
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Grats vicious,

You let a squad without an assassin get a better time than you? I think beesh can testify to who the best harpy killers on this server are.

At least our squad showed up, wish you could say the same dont ya?
    Funny how the bigmouthed ones didnt make it, oh well, QQme's experienced at no showing things, we shoulda known. b:chuckle

Grats to Drigan, Arawin and linc though! b:flower
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sarbear - Raging Tide
    Sarbear - Raging Tide Posts: 324 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Grats to Drigan, Arawin and linc though! b:flower

This. b:victory Glad that you three did your best even with people missing.
    "Target Sarbear, Anti-stun skill, Irongaurd, holy path, armageddon:Result? Miss! Q_Q" - Rawrgh
    "Actually if you had half-a-brain you would realize that fists > bow when someone is close to you." - XxZavxX
    "hey I made another insulting post towards Spell_Caster, and all say...yeah!! Gzz! You're the rock!" - Spell_Caster
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Gzz Vicious on winning. Make us proud.
    As for QQme team, well yeah...Real life kicked PWI under the belt.

Are the GMs really normal? Putting a tourney at 11 am when ppl are at work, striving hard to cash-up and feed the hungry GM bellies?

At least in week-ends but really, on a Tuesday?

Go get them tigers...Vicious Tigers nowb:shocked
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Zeelia - Raging Tide
    Zeelia - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Welcome to the rest of the world.
    Life doesnt begin and end over the Atlantic.

Go go Europeans!!

grts Vici <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide
    TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Gratz Vicious! good to see some people i know/like on RT getting this chance b:cute
    send me a post card Kali!!!
  • Dylena - Raging Tide
    Dylena - Raging Tide Posts: 1,416 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Are the GMs really normal? Putting a tourney at 11 am when ppl are at work, striving hard to cash-up and feed the hungry GM bellies?

Welcome to europeans world bro. Why do you think most europeans cant show for events? This is the first ever event where they gave europeans a decent time.

Gratz to all participants, you're all champions to me. Takes a lot of courage to represent your faction in a fight that would be broadcasted for the entire server aswell as abroad the servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asurai - Raging Tide
    Asurai - Raging Tide Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Idk, if valk underestimated the power of 3 or their plan didnt get executed the way they wanted. I did see them make a modest attempt to beat us, i did see full r9, and i did see +10 weapons/armour. I know because i checked their gears b4 the fight, its not like they were hopelessly geared.

Some extra pvp experience may give them a better insight to how tackle the situation and wat to expect. Between our 3 we did anticipate certain things and made a game plan to counter it, it just worked to our advantage and it ran exactly as we wanted. It doesnt matter how im sharded, i may have been able to run around naked, it wouldnt have been a factor since my dmg log suggested i wasnt actually hit once in that fight. It wasnt a 1 shot fest, it was disabling the most dangerous and killing the most vulnerable first.

So plz, qqme had 3 people show up, instead of giving them **** making it sounds like we just facerolled a faction, how about thanking the 3 for even being respectful enough to show up in the first place and had 1 small victory in the process. Or you can just attempt to sh.it on us 3 for our attempt to show good sportmanship/be neutral/not be a troll in such events... Did any of us 3 brag about it? No, we were even afraid to say GF to valk feeling we might be putting salt in the wounds after that bout - sorry valk wasnt like we were brushing u off or anything. Some of you guys may have strong feelings about QQme, but there are some of us that choose to do the right thing (like today) and we're in qqme cos of friends. b:surrender

It's not that we underestimated anyone, but as you said, we didn't have much time to execute our plan. So thumbs up to you three.

As for our gears, we had two full R9 actually, not just the one. Not that it matters much, just clearing that part up.

And hey, no hard feeling from our end. I don't see why there should be. We had fun. That's all I wanted from this tournament. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    GM 2 - Asu 0
  • DirtySouth - Raging Tide
    DirtySouth - Raging Tide Posts: 287 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Then why Ur leader didn't make a squad with ppl able to show up?
  • Omanko - Raging Tide
    Omanko - Raging Tide Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u better win dat **** bishes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    u better win dat **** bishes

Lol PWI stands no chance against MY or CN...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Omanko - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    meh i was talking about the boss fight....

and hell why not! PWI champion (RT) may not win but the can lose like pros. go RT go trolling tides *shakes pom poms*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Most people knew that vicious had the highest chance in winning.
    Mav was practising with her squad in west gate which resulted in noobs like me getting their *** kicked over and over. It took me 7 deaths to realise I should stop, and go play fw instead.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mav was practising with her squad in west gate which resulted in noobs like me getting their *** kicked over and over. It took me 7 deaths to realise I should stop, and go play fw instead.

actually mav was just doing pk as usual. nobody from the pwic squad was out there with him lol.

anywho spell, man should have picked players who could go instead of those who wouldn't go. anyway, RT lost, sanc is the frontrunner right now lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Omanko - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    actually mav was just doing pk as usual. nobody from the pwic squad was out there with him lol.

anywho spell, man should have picked players who could go instead of those who wouldn't go. anyway, RT lost, sanc is the frontrunner right now lol

QQ that sux. vid or details of the boss plox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Drigan - Raging Tide
    Drigan - Raging Tide Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's not that we underestimated anyone, but as you said, we didn't have much time to execute our plan. So thumbs up to you three.

As for our gears, we had two full R9 actually, not just the one. Not that it matters much, just clearing that part up.

And hey, no hard feeling from our end. I don't see why there should be. We had fun. That's all I wanted from this tournament. b:pleased

Oops, ok.. Well, was easy to see 1 r9 cos he wasnt wearing fash thats all b:chuckle

Glad theres no hard feelings.. We has enough hard feelings on RT as it is b:surrender
  • zbzkda
    zbzkda Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol PWI stands no chance against MY or CN...

Correction, your server stands no chance. Catalyst and Tri-Force would represent quite fine.
    I seriously wonder: people who don't RPK, if you play the board game "Sorry!" and you roll the dice so that you land on an opponents piece and send it back to the beginning, do you sincerely apologize and ask everyone if you can have a do-over roll so you can give your victim another chance? It's a god damn game..

--LongKnife
  • Omanko - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    ^

lollearnurpw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    zbzkda wrote: »
    Correction, your server stands no chance. Catalyst and Tri-Force would represent quite fine.

lol your an idiot, no they wont. pw-cn players have a far more and vast experience of pwi than most on pwi today seeing as most of the old player base quit. those that are rep'n us from tri-force as i can see would do nicely, wont last that long agaisnt the hard-core players in pw-cn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    wait so how far has the competition progressed so far?
  • sw2todddenno
    sw2todddenno Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yes it is easy to beat 5 ppl who cant attack kus the gm didnt remove the no attack from them till cleric was dead so ty gm for doing a great job at getting us all killed by a 3 man squad
  • TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide
    TwentyTwoTwo - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yes it is easy to beat 5 ppl who cant attack kus the gm didnt remove the no attack from them till cleric was dead so ty gm for doing a great job at getting us all killed by a 3 man squad

the GMs locked your pvp so you couldnt attack QQme faction? b:chuckle
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's a mute point on how the contest was held as Tri-Force had lowest time on mob and is PWI champion. Better luck to all next time and hope for better and more clear rules.

Semper Fi,
  • LuciferV - Raging Tide
    LuciferV - Raging Tide Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

... thats because it was you.. lol
    Don't F. with me, I F. back ;)
  • Shandelzare - Sanctuary
    Shandelzare - Sanctuary Posts: 732 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    zbzkda wrote: »

I'm not distinguishing between servers here. It doesn't matter which server represents us or which players.

All I'm saying is, CN is going to roflrape us. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]