Pet Hypers.

Options
brutikusiv
brutikusiv Posts: 25 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Venomancer
PWI has had sale after sale after sale. Im sure this horse has been beatin a time or two in the past. But wow. How hard could it be for pwi to make these :D.

Mainly curious as I have a farm of pets and not the 233,983,091 hours needed to cube them all :D..
Post edited by brutikusiv on

Comments

• Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL I agree. <_< Although they could just increase the amount of exp pets gain per kill the higher the level they are. That would be free. XD I mean, if private servers can code it in, I have no doubt that the actual devs can.

IMO 15 exp per kill max is just not enough level 50+
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • rinuruc
    rinuruc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL I agree. <_< Although they could just increase the amount of exp pets gain per kill the higher the level they are. That would be free. XD I mean, if private servers can code it in, I have no doubt that the actual devs can.

IMO 15 exp per kill max is just not enough level 50+

it is,...
    just at 100+ it becomes a pain in the rear.
    they should make petstats increase a lot more at 100+
    or get pet sage/demon skills
  • brutikusiv
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeah I'm just totally confused these days by PWI. I mean some of the easiest to implement and useful items they could Easily make money off of they're totally ignoring. And leveling a flying pet from 70 to 100 and 3 additional land pets is better done with a shotgun to the monitor... Lets not forget the poor Turtle. Mr. Turtle says "WTH" . b:laugh
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    XP Well, the reason pets level so "slow" now adays is because back when the game was first opened, there was a lot more grinding on individual monsters than just questing to 75 and then FCC. Since it's so easy to get exp now, pets get left behind because their experience curve hasn't been updated in...probably 4 years. If not more.

=P My old veno has a maxed pet bag for pet testing purposes. Imagine spending 3 weeks in cube leveling 8 pets <_< I've done it. And I'd rather not do it again. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    =P My old veno has a maxed pet bag for pet testing purposes. Imagine spending 3 weeks in cube leveling 8 pets <_< I've done it. And I'd rather not do it again. XD

That's A LOT of time spent leveling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • brutikusiv
    edited July 2011
    Options
    3 weeks nonstop cofrm4 O.O.. poor monitor.. <see above :P >

On another note pet bag +20 , pet hypers x12, New 4 APS 5th skill added for pets (anything melee deserves this I think IMO) < very hard to get> . loads and loads of stuff they could do to improve venos. Guess they're happy with chest sale this, box sale that, sale,sale,sale, keep pwi employment down to 2 people... rake up the dough with industrial vacs. O.O . CEO rewards thyself with Huge bonus for pushing sale button...
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That's A LOT of time spent leveling
    Yes, yes it is. But now with the multi-client rules changed, I can have my old veno leveling pets in cube while my better veno levels herself up. XD
    brutikusiv wrote: »
    On another note pet bag +20 , pet hypers x12, New 4 APS 5th skill added for pets (anything melee deserves this I think IMO) < very hard to get> . loads and loads of stuff they could do to improve venos. Guess they're happy with chest sale this, box sale that, sale,sale,sale, keep pwi employment down to 2 people... rake up the dough with industrial vacs. O.O . CEO rewards thyself with Huge bonus for pushing sale button...

Ontopic~ <_<...If you get the maxed 10 slot pet bag, you'll find out that 10 spots is MORE than enough. Even too much. 20 slots would be an insane number of pets and you'd likely spend more time in cube that I did, even if there were 12x pet hypers XD

<_< I like the aps boost skill idea...except everyone would become nix chow. At least people wouldn't complain about sins being OP if that happened :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

edited July 2011
    Options
    Yes, yes it is. But now with the multi-client rules changed, I can have my old veno leveling pets in cube while my better veno levels herself up. XD

Too lazy to do even that b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Like it has been said, an increase to the exp pets gain would have been enough. Mostly speaking at lvl100+ when the exp required for the next level is ridiculous. Before level 100 two hours grinding on mobs outside was enough to level up my two main pets. I'm not a fan of Cube leveling and grinding outside gives you a little profit too though I have been in Cube to lvl my Kowlin (since I started using at lvl 80) and my Hercules (which I got at lvl89 so for the levels 60-83 I went in Cube). If you level up too fast and your two or one main pet can't keep up with you then you're leveling way too fast and most likely not doing something about your pet.

I guess we gotta stay be happy for having Cube.....It's boring as hell though xD
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This would make my life so much easier b:surrender My nix is currently level 89, after grinding for ages on 8x/9x mobs for coin/quests. My herc... is 15 levels below me, mainly because I simply can't stand cube X,X. The only way my herc gets exp anymore is from TTs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This would make my life so much easier b:surrender My nix is currently level 89, after grinding for ages on 8x/9x mobs for coin/quests. My herc... is 15 levels below me, mainly because I simply can't stand cube X,X. The only way my herc gets exp anymore is from TTs.

I kill OHT ? mobs :D They always give 15 exp each and drop decent stuff that can sell for a decent amount of coin.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I kill OHT ? mobs :D They always give 15 exp each and drop decent stuff that can sell for a decent amount of coin.
    I can't believe I never thought of that. Indeed they are lvl?, have little HP and drop some nice stuff,too. Next time I feel like leveling pets I'm going there.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pretty much every mob in chrono maps past OHT are [?] level, i.e. 150.

Easiest to grind on are uni forest and scarred, scarred being easier and less irritating with the blood farming, plus the mobs you grind on do far less damage than uni forest ones -- remove moonshade from any grinding thoughts as the mobs have a lot of hp, hit very hard compared to other maps, and drop the same. Only reason to farm uni forest is if you can kill **** before it can hit you, as even with NG/MB/ST/tree will still wind up using pots. So.. first choice should be scarred if you have it open. Generally the area near the entrance/exit is covered with an AOE class zhenning mobs pretty much every time I go there so might have to go out a bit further.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ontopic~ <_<...If you get the maxed 10 slot pet bag, you'll find out that 10 spots is MORE than enough. Even too much. 20 slots would be an insane number of pets and you'd likely spend more time in cube that I did, even if there were 12x pet hypers XD
    Actually 10 slots is not that much.
    1 - herc
    2 - nix
    3 - second flying pet (not necessary but better to have)
    4 - puller (i use old good golem because of def buff)
    5 - mount (not necessary also for a veno but as we are given a lot for free why not)
    6 - decor (also given a lot for free, some even look cool, so let's keep it)
    7 - water mount (not necessary, but who knows...)
    8 - land DD (skorpion or wanderer. not necessary if you don't pvp like crazy where you can't fly, but what if you do?)
    9 - something useless and pretty
    and just 1 slots left for another pretty, useless and experiments :))
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊