PWI Tournment Unfair.

Options
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide Posts: 360 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Hi everyone b:cute , Ulquiorraa__ Raging Tide server Vertu .

We as everyone 1st time enter Arena small like that .

we as everyone 1st time sorted in 6v6 fight.

we enter , have 2 min to see the place .. focus on the goal we game after.

we 1st time see GM's around this way .

"just Dont u think we need few more minutes to relax , take our rights in that . Then fight"

those and more reasons makes me feel it was unfair tournment .
Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
Post edited by Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Armengar - Lost City
    Armengar - Lost City Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    now say that again in english
  • LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

^ this
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

"just Dont u think we need few more minutes to relax , take our rights in that . Then fight"

We, just like everyone, saw an Arena that was as small as the one used for the first time.

We, just like everyone, sorted ourselves into a 6 vs 6 fight.

We entered, have 2 minutes to see that place and get focused. Then we start the battle.

We saw the GMs around for the 1st time.

"Don't you think we need a few more minutes to relax? Have the right to look around first and then fight?

This and other reasons makes me feel as though it the tournament wasn't fair.

Translated for you, although I don't think it was that hard to understand him. Although, I still don't see why he thinks its unfair. I'm guessing he thinks it unfair they didn't get to look around the platform for longer than 2 minutes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

its not like u had a chance against 3 r9 +10/12 geared support classes..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options

sry english not my main , trying my best ^^ .

i say tournment wasnt fair , 1st: the place strange and small , 2nd: the GM's 1st time appears in this amount as observers , 3rd: we didnt have much time after we entered the Arena (2minutes and the fight started) .

So such a strange and new experiance , needs more time to for everyone to feel confortable and relaxed .
    its not like u had a chance against 3 r9 +10/12 geared support classes..

we had OP seeker and good other mates , and u dont know who iam .

better i say iam 11303 hp unbuffed 5 aps +12 G15 nirvana daggers with Zerk .
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    What I think is unfair, is not everyone was able to participate......LAME!!
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Face it dude, it was a cobbled together waste of time so the Devs could say Hey lookie, this is why we arent fixing anything else in the game, we be putting together this wild tourny.

Just be amazed they pulled it off as well as they did.
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    we had OP seeker and good other mates , and u dont know who iam .

better i say iam 11303 hp unbuffed 5 aps +12 G15 nirvana daggers with Zerk .

Well unless ur veno survived long enough to purge Linc..
    u werent gonna be able to kill them
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Tell you one other thing about what I see on here...what I see is the fact when the entire thing should of taken place next month instead of in the middle of the near end of this month, Look GM's and Admins if you cannot keep the exact date and time right, I forbid you not to do this at all, otherwise stop wasting everyones time with this exact bs.

In another side note who do they think they are ones to " Slack Off " when they have no clue how to even fix everything, its no wonder ~removed~ have more population than this.

Come on do more than just the same old bs, for once think bigger Dev's think about fixing everything think about something new.

" Think of the possible ways that all the infinite things with mounts, flyers, and at least better more sounds, and get the freaken music back up for god sakes!! "

And oh one more thing I can careless what any-of-you-can-say, because in my sights I got my girlfriend, and myself and what I see is a bunch of people who have this rich bs thing going on that shouldn't happen.

So if anything all as to what happens fine let it happen, but remember eventually when people, the cards, guess what you just drowned your own water on your fire that just burnt out, so do the true devs from other consoles a favor and fix it!!

Admins did you know that I can find every other flaw on this exact game, and take this exact pictures and take them to someone who does fixing up on the mmorpg games like this, did you know I can actually take about millions of your profit if you do not start fixing this game?

I mean I have the number, and I can call them and can give every other thing that is wrong with this game, not to mention can tell them how much you didn't upgrade the processor when you are supposed too.

Also did you know that when this happens one of you will tend to get replaced by someone else who can fix every part of this game, did you also know that by law if its not fixed and if the money is used for things that should of been used for this game to fix, it is called fraud and can get either 5 years in jail or life if its not used correctly?

Did you also know I can name every single problems that could of been send to the black market and actually get bigger shares of the profit?

I don't care what you other guys think of what I said, but I know what I am saying and I know the laws the law, so if I was you...I'd suggest you Devs, and Admins start listening to me, otherwise that's your problem not mine =)
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well unless ur veno survived long enough to purge Linc..
    u werent gonna be able to kill them

They fought us not QQme. b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ulquiorraa__ - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Options
    And oh one more thing I can careless what any-of-you-can-say, because in my sights I got my girlfriend, and myself and what I see is a bunch of people who have this rich bs thing going on that shouldn't happen.

So if anything all as to what happens fine let it happen, but remember eventually when people, the cards, guess what you just drowned your own water on your fire that just burnt out, so do the true devs from other consoles a favor and fix it!!

Admins did you know that I can find every other flaw on this exact game, and take this exact pictures and take them to someone who does fixing up on the mmorpg games like this, did you know I can actually take about millions of your profit if you do not start fixing this game?

I mean I have the number, and I can call them and can give every other thing that is wrong with this game, not to mention can tell them how much you didn't upgrade the processor when you are supposed too.

Also did you know that when this happens one of you will tend to get replaced by someone else who can fix every part of this game, did you also know that by law if its not fixed and if the money is used for things that should of been used for this game to fix, it is called fraud and can get either 5 years in jail or life if its not used correctly?

Did you also know I can name every single problems that could of been send to the black market and actually get bigger shares of the profit?

I don't care what you other guys think of what I said, but I know what I am saying and I know the laws the law, so if I was you...I'd suggest you Devs, and Admins start listening to me, otherwise that's your problem not mine =)

LOL at this guy , dude go post that .. no need to fill my post with unrelated subject.

"iam not concerned about wht this guy said"
    Up for any challenge .

RT PvP Ruler .
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Pretty sure they aren't going to get life in prison because a video game has a few bugs that they never promised to fix and is coded in a foreign country under the laws governing that country.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Dethprowl - Raging Tide
    Dethprowl - Raging Tide Posts: 411 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

I just realized Im not as aggrivated at this game as I thought I was.

Thanks for the reality check bro.
  • GhostDuck - Harshlands
    GhostDuck - Harshlands Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It's the same for all teams so it was fair, just not well put together. On a side note you actually saw gms? I haven't seen one in 2 years, that is exciting.
  • Fullen_ - Raging Tide
    Fullen_ - Raging Tide Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Vertu didn't take a cleric, of course they got rolled with no cleric buffs, lol.
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I dont like the fact you cant fly. I'm so dead! b:cry
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010