GoldDigrz - Heavens Tear - 3rd Server Champion!

Options

Comments

• _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Buhhhh cold beer tastes horrible with chicken b:spit

How you doing HT? :> You feeling okay?
  • Myriette - Sanctuary
    Myriette - Sanctuary Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    lol at the raging going on in response to my post; I was only pointing out a comment made by frankie about a rematch, because I believe Regicide if anything deserves a rematch if one is granted to Enrage vs GoldDigrz.

And rginrondoo.. show yourself if you want to be taken seriously, thanks =) 90% of what you said was complete BS, and you know it.

Now take yourself and your BS out of this thread, my comment wasn't intended to start a war of words. I'll be taking my leave because arguing with certain people is just a waste of my time =D
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    Robert Frost
  • megaseeker
    megaseeker Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    1 question.......
    why is there any wraith harpy in that tournament if nobody can solo him?o_0
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rematch = Go West gate .. Stop moaning how things are fixed .. Tactic = Gank the strongest, most disliked or biggest threat .. If don't like it should stick to duelling ijs

Btw Sanc not got it's own thread ? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL deny the facts more plox
    karma is a b11111111111111111tch
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA

rage more to yourself b:angry

OH and go look at stubs video :p

You can clearly see Amp sat there and let Jollie n Vindi attack Reg.

And you can also see Amp attack Jollibee in the middle of the fight qq more

You can say it was a 12 v 6, but you know enel had to fight off double their numbers 10 v 5 so iono y only you guys qq and rage at gms about this "fail event" learn 2 have fun
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    megaseeker wrote: »
    1 question.......
    why is there any wraith harpy in that tournament if nobody can solo him?o_0

She can be soloed
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    1. I don't cash shop and I wasn't in the tourney
    2. I'll consider it; it's still on Enrage's forum after all
    3. A lot of tideborn own me, unsurprisingly. I am an archer after all.

1.ok

2.Current was is hot, but previous one is a legend.

3.Obviously D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    rginrondoo wrote: »
    LOL deny the facts more plox
    karma is a b11111111111111111tch
    JAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJA

rage more to yourself b:angry

OH and go look at stubs video :p

You can clearly see Amp sat there and let Jollie n Vindi attack Reg.

And you can also see Amp attack Jollibee in the middle of the fight qq more

You can say it was a 12 v 6, but you know enel had to fight off double their numbers 10 v 5 so iono y only you guys qq and rage at gms about this "fail event" learn 2 have fun

If some team on your server won 5v10 then that says more about the sad state of your server than HT's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Okay, first off:

This is this thread's theme:
    Point 1.) "Ω.Ω;Cash shopping noobs! /emorage"
    Point 2.) "Ω.Ω;Cash shopping noobs! /emorage"
    Point 3.) "Ω.Ω;Cash shopping noobs! /emorage"
    Point 4.) "Ω.Ω;Cash shopping noobs! /emorage"
    Point 5.) "Ω.Ω;Cash shopping noobs! /emorage"
    Point 6.) "Ω.Ω;Cash shopping noobs! /emorage"

I get your point, but at the same time. The game WOULD NOT BE what you know it is today - if there WASN'T Cash shopping. If there was no cash-shopper's How would you get your pretty +10, and +12 gear from just farming?

If there wasn't cash shoppers, what would you guys have left to complain about? Really?
    Think at least a little bit.
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is what world chat reminded me of after the fact:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uqdXVNPsP4
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • NEMAE - Heavens Tear
    NEMAE - Heavens Tear Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Message of the story: Karma bites hard.

b:chuckle

When axes aren't enough, use Kung Fu

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Very true .. Many many toys met a bad fate by being thrown out the pram. b:cute

I not exactly sure in which universe did Enrage think they Wouldn't Be ganked .. You reap what you sow

I did expect Enrage to be ganked...to a degree. However, FFA does not work with 3 teams. FFA with three teams is a stupid idea to begin with. Secondly, I could possibly have believed it was a fluke if Enrage didn't spawn right in the middle of the "three" teams. And lastly, if you're going to allow the server's top guild to be ganked then obviously it's not the top guild representing the server is it? I mean as we saw, GD failed at the PVE part so....yea, brilliant plan there GMs.

I don't just aim this at HT's situation. You will NOT have the top guild come out victorious if you allow multiple factions into the same fight. Well, unless your server is just so imbalanced that one team can actually come out on top outnumbered 3:1, but HT is fortunate enough not to be like that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I did expect Enrage to be ganked...to a degree. However, FFA does not work with 3 teams. FFA with three teams is a stupid idea to begin with. Secondly, I could possibly have believed it was a fluke if Enrage didn't spawn right in the middle of the "three" teams. And lastly, if you're going to allow the server's top guild to be ganked then obviously it's not the top guild representing the server is it? I mean as we saw, GD failed at the PVE part so....yea, brilliant plan there GMs.

I don't just aim this at HT's situation. You will NOT have the top guild come out victorious if you allow multiple factions into the same fight. Well, unless your server is just so imbalanced that one team can actually come out on top outnumbered 3:1, but HT is fortunate enough not to be like that.

Being the top guild in TW is very different to dominating the PVP (PK) portion of the game. Of late GD has been rather successful in winning the pk tournament on a weekly basis. Many times this has come down to only Enrage and GD left in the tournament yet Enrage still did not win. A little credit where credit is due, this was about the best team from each faction and not about who is top TW faction on the server. Did Enrage get ganked? I wasn't there so I'm not sure, but even if you didn't, even if there was only 2 teams in that room, theres every chance you wouldn't have won anyway.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    If there wasn't cash shoppers, what would you guys have left to complain about? Really?
    Think at least a little bit.

Umm..
    the random lag spikes..
    Rubberbanding..
    Lack of Endgame content..
    Core Connect updating..
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Being the top guild in TW is very different to dominating the PVP (PK) portion of the game. Of late GD has been rather successful in winning the pk tournament on a weekly basis. Many times this has come down to only Enrage and GD left in the tournament yet Enrage still did not win. A little credit where credit is due, this was about the best team from each faction and not about who is top TW faction on the server. Did Enrage get ganked? I wasn't there so I'm not sure, but even if you didn't, even if there was only 2 teams in that room, theres every chance you wouldn't have won anyway.

PK tournament is the luck of who lands in what room in what order. It also depends on how many people from each guild participate, although that's still not as important as the luck of the draw in the rooms. To say otherwise is ignorance.

You are right in that this is about the best team from each faction, but how do you know who has the best team when certain factions team up with each other? Like I said this isn't just about HT server, it's about the way this event was organized.

And of course Enrage was ganked, you don't have to be there to know. Of course if it were just GD vs. Enrage, it's not guaranteed that Enrage would win, but why are you against the idea of even trying it? Can you seriously not see why people in the top factions across the servers would be bitter about it?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    PK tournament is the luck of who lands in what room in what order. It also depends on how many people from each guild participate, although that's still not as important as the luck of the draw in the rooms. To say otherwise is ignorance.

You are right in that this is about the best team from each faction, but how do you know who has the best team when certain factions team up with each other? Like I said this isn't just about HT server, it's about the way this event was organized.

And of course Enrage was ganked, you don't have to be there to know. Of course if it were just GD vs. Enrage, it's not guaranteed that Enrage would win, but why are you afraid to try it?

Sorry but your entire post just sounds like sour grapes *shrugs*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sorry but your entire post just sounds like sour grapes *shrugs*

That would be because....oh yea, we're quite sour about it. Good eye!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if you're going to allow the server's top guild to be ganked then obviously it's not the top guild representing the server is it? I mean as we saw, GD failed at the PVE part so....yea, brilliant plan there GMs.

Hold on a second, You honestly think that squad Enrage had, would finish the boss in under 4minutes? We had the boss down to 6mil in UNDER 2 minutes. Sure the fight went wrong. Also, not using it as an excuse or anything, OG buffed to early when the gm said 'are you guys ready?', his fault I know, but i'm sure if his nerves and Tidal were up for that boss, he wouldn't have died instantly.
    Back on track, 6mil hp left in under 2 minutes, Enrage's only DD being sano? You guys had 2 clerics ffs LOL, what are they gunna do on harpy, especially with a wizzy that's squishy as all hell. Sano/Kyia/Dom/Scrubby V Harpy?
    Question, is Kyia aps? Last I looked at her gear, no, but who knows.
    You guys rely on sano to do wayyy too much work for your faction when it comes down to PVP and what not.
    So if you think Sano, being the only? Aps person in your squad, to kill the boss in under 4minutes, I say, take a walk to you kind sir. =)

Also, when you said something about tight having 0.9 kdr.
    Last thing I saw, you weren't even in the top.. 20 in your class on there. This being said, I'm sure his 0.9 kdr gives sano more hell then other people on this server.

All I hear is people QQ'ing about Cashshoppers, and OhEmGee, lets find more excuses why Enrage lost. Get real LOL, A tournament is a tournament, they obviously failed? Less QQ Moar Pew Pew.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hold on a second, You honestly think that squad Enrage had, would finish the boss in under 4minutes?

I don't know about 4 minutes, I don't PVE much and I've personally never killed harpy, but Enrage would have at least finished the boss because two people in our team kill it quite often together.

Didn't read the rest of your post because the structure looks terrible. I mean in just the part I read and quoted it was already terrible. G'day.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You guys had 2 clerics ffs LOL, what are they gunna do on harpy

Well, they would've finished the event and not died.. b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You guys had 2 clerics ffs LOL, what are they gunna do on harpy

DD and heal when needed. Can be done --> Harpy in 4min....b:avoidb:surrender

Sorry had to reply...*slowly backs out of HT*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I don't know about 4 minutes, I don't PVE much and I've personally never killed harpy, but Enrage would have at least finished the boss because two people in our team kill it quite often together.

Didn't read the rest of your post because the structure looks terrible. G'day.

LOL typical response, when you can't argue the point you attempt to attack the writing style, punctuation or any other lame *** point you can cling to. *kind of embarrassed on your behalf*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    LOL typical response, when you can't argue the point you attempt to attack the writing style, punctuation or any other lame *** point you can cling to. *kind of embarrassed on your behalf*

I think you missed the point.

I used to like you Bella and I still do, but the company you support and 'some' of your posts make me embarrassed on your behalf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think you missed the point.

I used to like you Bella and I still do, but the company you support makes me embarrassed on your behalf.

LOL your opinion of me isn't relevant to the topic. But I give up, this conversation will never go anywhere, so let's agree to disagree and leave it at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well, they would've finished the event and not died..

Right, maybe they would have. But the whole point on killing the boss, is that you kill it in a certain amount of time, this being 4minutes at the time.

Sure Enrage would of killed it, gratz. It only would of taken around 10minutes +.
    And yeah, lol @ Aesthor not reading a post because of grammar. Sorry that my writing style isn't up to date. I just find it funny you used that excuse because apparently, 'you didn't read it'.
    Enough said.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Right, maybe they would have. But the whole point on killing the boss, is that you kill it in a certain amount of time, this being 4minutes at the time.

Sure Enrage would of killed it, gratz. It only would of taken around 10minutes +.
    And yeah, lol @ Aesthor not reading a post because of grammar. Sorry that my writing style isn't up to date. I just find it funny you used that excuse because apparently, 'you didn't read it'.
    Enough said.

Taking 10+ minutes to kill a boss is somehow worse than not being able to kill it at all..?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide
    Bladed_Tony - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Taking 10+ minutes to kill a boss is somehow worse than not being able to kill it at all..?

^ this lol +9000
    Attacking at the speed of Suck since 2009
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    the structure of the event was bad, as a result of the structure the team to reach the top was erroneously chosen. this is pretty evident from the result.

having a PVE aspect of a PVP tournament at is idiotic, and counter productive in a determination, because teams are formed with the idea of killing the boss the fastest, where it should be strictly PVP.

china has been putting together PWIC for months, and PWI slapped something together last minute to avoid getting yelled at at a board meeting or something, who knows.

systemic flaws are harder to recognize from people within the system, and they are more likely to find fault with something that appears in front of them, while what they are seeing isn't the flaw, but a mere indication of the flaw.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Very well Crystabella, since you insist and I always oblige a lady, here goes. *flexes fingers*
    Hold on a second, You honestly think that squad Enrage had, would finish the boss in under 4minutes? We had the boss down to 6mil in UNDER 2 minutes. Sure the fight went wrong. Also, not using it as an excuse or anything, OG buffed to early when the gm said 'are you guys ready?', his fault I know, but i'm sure if his nerves and Tidal were up for that boss, he wouldn't have died instantly.
    Back on track, 6mil hp left in under 2 minutes, Enrage's only DD being sano? You guys had 2 clerics ffs LOL, what are they gunna do on harpy, especially with a wizzy that's squishy as all hell. Sano/Kyia/Dom/Scrubby V Harpy?
    Question, is Kyia aps? Last I looked at her gear, no, but who knows.
    You guys rely on sano to do wayyy too much work for your faction when it comes down to PVP and what not.
    So if you think Sano, being the only? Aps person in your squad, to kill the boss in under 4minutes, I say, take a walk to you kind sir. =)

Also, when you said something about tight having 0.9 kdr.
    Last thing I saw, you weren't even in the top.. 20 in your class on there. This being said, I'm sure his 0.9 kdr gives sano more hell then other people on this server.

All I hear is people QQ'ing about Cashshoppers, and OhEmGee, lets find more excuses why Enrage lost. Get real LOL, A tournament is a tournament, they obviously failed? Less QQ Moar Pew Pew.

Firstly Sir BiBs, my initial comment is aimed at the fact that your squad DIED. It has nothing to do with how fast Harpy can be brought down. I don't know why you got your knickers in a twist over the time frames. However, since you are so insecure about the DPS, let me assure you that I think your squad would win on time. You do, after all, have a sin. Now, what makes you look silly is the fact that you disregard the archer and the wizard in terms of dps. Did you actually play long enough to remember that before APS, archers were the best dps? And you'd think you got oneshot by wizards enough times to know the damage they can do. Their dps does not compare to a sin's, no, but it's not to be disregarded. Besides, tightend took Harpy down a bit himself, and he's no APS is he? And I think wizard DPS is better than psychic's. Lastly as you kindly pointed out we have two clerics. As I said I don't know what Harpy does as I've never killed it myself, but if only one cleric is needed then the other can dps, and neither of our clerics are shoddy geared. But again, my point is the fact that you think Sano is our only "DD" is quite silly and ignorant. The fact that GD would win over Enrage in the PVE aspect, between your 5 aps archers, bms, sins, barbs, clerics, is not in question.

As for 'relying' on Sano in PvP...I'm not sure what you're trying to say. You think Sano does everything and everyone else is dead weight? The role of the BM is to AoE CC and defend his teammates. Without the proper DD backing him up all he does is delay his own death. Rest assured however that we were not relying on Sano to carry the whole team, and he couldn't have done it anyways even if we did. Thank you captain obvious.

Then you pointed out my rankings? Well about that, I don't see why my rank matters in this case. First of all I was not in the tourney, obviously I'm not in the same league as you big game hunters one way or another *rolls eyes* and certainly I wouldn't pretend to be the top overall archer that can represent all of HT (and fail). Secondly, I am quite FLATTERED you think that you need to compare my rankings with someone of tightend's gear. No really, no sarcasm there at all. I am really, really complimented that you think I'm worth comparing to someone with tightend's gear, because mine doesn't even come CLOSE. But I sure as heck hope tightend gives Sano trouble; their gear matches each other more closely than say mine vs. tightend's XD.

Lastly, last I checked Enrage wasn't QQing about GD cash shopping. It was players who didn't participate in the event QQing about participants cash shopping. I honestly don't care who cash shops and who doesn't, it all ends up to be gear in the end. I just think it's funny if people accuse ME of it, considering the sad state of my gear LOL. I'm glad you acknowledge that you failed at Harpy, but maybe next time you won't need Drakon backing you up to go squad vs. squad

I hope I've put to rest your concerns about my 'lying' that I didn't read your post because I "can't reply to it." Apparently everyone on these forums inherently reads everything and no one is allowed to skip any posts, and whoever claims they did is a liar making excuses. LOL *rolls eyes*

But to your credit, now that I actually read it, your structure isn't as bad as it looked. Don't get me wrong, it is worse than mine when I was in 5th grade, but I'm glad Bella convinced me to read it as it did give me some laughs and a nice compliment. Thank you Bella.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mm..I don't know exactly how the PK tourny went about. Though, I would imagine Enrage got all 6 of their members wiped first, then GD finished off Drakon?

See..if that actually did happen..well..that would leave me to believe that pre-tournament discussions took place to take out Enrage instantly. Why wouldn't you guys have more fun with it by actually making it a free for all, instead of teaming up with another faction?

No, this is not a QQ post, I'm just wondering why you wouldn't try to have a bit more fun with it.

If that didn't happen, then okay I retract what I said. Though, hard pressed for me to believe no pre-tournament discussions took place seeing as how you guys synchronize TW bidding.

Edit: Yes, what Aesthor said about the PK tourny is true. You can't base PK status on a server based on how the PK tourny goes, because of the randomness in rooms.
This discussion has been closed.