Another best of.. thread...woo.

Comments

• Zhadi - Archosaur
    Zhadi - Archosaur Posts: 695 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I don't TW anymore so I'm not current on that shiit.
    PvE... lol. So Ima just do PK based on skill.

Archer:
    TaterTots<3

Assassin:
    Elecmon
    TW Sin: Bloodletter (Enter "lol" here)

Barbarian:
    Rion, Zaibeast

Blademaster:
    I'd like to see more blademasters. but;
    Stud
    Kiaxn (Enter "lol" here)

Cleric:
    lusin, Aratainia ( I would like to see more PK clerics)

Mystic: Idk. Don't see many. Misa/\amane or w/e her name is spelled is pretty difficult to take down.

Seeker: Bleh. Only seeker I've really fought with/against is Kouta. Considering he wasn't even 100 when I fought him and he was still pretty difficult to take down, I'll say him.

Psychic: Orintaz actually put the gloves on and went white named to PK for fun with me. He is very impressive as a psychic.

Venomancer: ...are there even any PK venos around anymore?

Wizard: Cursed. Although he's pretty stacked with gear, i've seen him improve to a decent lvl of skill. Not many other wizzies to compete.

b:bye
  • XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur
    XPuLsEoFHeLL - Archosaur Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Blademasters

PvP: Stud
    TW: Cable, then Stud
    PvE: VAZDAH I LOVE VAZDAH

Wizards

PvP: CurseD_ cuz hes the only one who goes out there in west gate, BLOODMYSTIC
    TW: CurseD_
    PvE: LeTaco cuz he solo healed a nirvana

Barbarians

PvP: Rionhale
    TW: BigFluffy when he used to play :P
    PvE: Rionhale cuz he buffs me before tiger event :D

Venomancers

PvP: Icezicle cuz shes the only veno who goes out there in west gate
    TW: Icezicle, we duo TWs ^_^
    PvE: not Icezicle, lazyass -.-

Archers

PvP: xPuLsEoFHeLL, pre/post rank sales, im the only archer that still goes out there to PK everytime no matter what the odds.
    TW: PuLsE and Mute, i dont need to say more
    PvE: anyone who knows how to use bloodvow :D

Clerics

PvP: i
    TW: d
    PvE: k

Assassins

PvP: Shrimp, Stebbie, Elecmon
    TW: Met, Elecmon
    PvE: Metridium <33

Psychics

PvP: eh
    TW: King_Gabriel
    PvE: dont know any psychic who solo healed a nirvana

Seekers

PvP:
    TW:
    PvE:

Mystics

PvP:
    TW:
    PvE:

LOL @ whoever mentioned Soochi. that is all
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    PvP: xPuLsEoFHeLL, pre/post rank sales, im the only archer that still goes out there to PK everytime no matter what the odds.

Just cuz you go out there more than other archers doesn't make you the best.
    Playing the best makes you the best.

b:sad did i hurt your ego?
    edited June 2011
    Nope, you din't. not even close enuff. but i can, just like everytime i do, when u face off with me b:bye. But neways go reroll a sin more to make urself look good k cya
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    Metridium - Archosaur Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    How come there's such a big rivalry between many of the archers? Why can't you guys just can't be carebear like me and the other assasssins are? b:lipcurlb:question
  • Corvin_ - Archosaur
    Corvin_ - Archosaur Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    I made alt archer, double xp makes leveling somewhat decent on early lvls, I`m already lvl 15 and no "/wrists" moment so far, if you disqualify the wc that has gotten into new lvls. I mean, seriously, I`d sooner believe puppygirl to be a licensed doctor than that half of the new generation wc attention w.hores to possess any brains. You`d think that trolling would be more fun with that easy pray but it just makes you feel bad, like killing a baby.

And TWs? For once fruit aint rolling the map, on the other hand he is getting rolled somewhat hard. There seems to be no competition `cept with smaller factions against each other. I missed last TW myself, it was holiday, I was gonna get wasted, you know the drill. Then you forget to buy something to drink, no worries, you aint staying home but go somewhere. You take and curse, have a sober holiday, get home at 1am or so, feel ashamed of yourself, cant bother staying up for 5 hours to TW but go to bed to visit grandma on the following day. This story proves that server is incredibly interesting atm, ijs.

wnb is back!!! b:dirty
    Corvin_ = Anthemyra / PlumeLady
    this char is a male seeker not cleric as the avatar looks ... pwi loves to bug me b:angry ... or they have something against playing the opposite gender?!? b:shutup
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    How come there's such a big rivalry between many of the archers? Why can't you guys just can't be carebear like me and the other assasssins are? b:lipcurlb:question

i see only a archer and sin fighting it out b:bye
  • NoLyf - Archosaur
    NoLyf - Archosaur Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited June 2011
    Blademasters

PvP: slutmuff
    TW: slutmuff
    PvE:any 5 aps

Wizards

PvP:BLOODMYSTIC
    TW:Proski ,BLOOD
    PvE:Proski

Barbarians

PvP:Santa
    TW:Zai,Fluffy, deadgame
    PvE:5 aps barbs

Venomancers

PvP:ice
    TW:moleu
    PvE:sage amp

Archers

PvP:Palse
    TW:Sooch
    PvE:5 aps

Clerics

PvP:lusin
    TW: LYf
    PvE:jst dont rb when bb needed

Assassins

Rofl even a monkey can play this toon

Psychics

PvP:KingGab/Purple
    TW:King
    PvE"King / Purple ( they have a r9 and int dag sin )

Seekers

PvP:sympathi ( cuz i feel sympathetic)
    TW:sympathi
    PvE:

Mystics

PvP:Kata , Crixalis
    TW:
    PvE: Crixalis best instance opener
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited June 2011
    but i can, just like everytime i do, when u face off with me b:bye.

lolwut

1v1s ive owned you most of the time.
    only times i remember you beating me is since you got ur r9 +11 and even then you get owned most of the time.

as if that matters, anyway. playing an archer doesnt just consist of fighting other archers 1v1. It consists of fighting other classes too. Who can you beat? Robes?
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I
    Assassin:
    Elecmon
    TW Sin: Bloodletter (Enter "lol" here)

Blademaster:
    I'd like to see more blademasters. but;
    Stud
    Kiaxn (Enter "lol" here)

Seeker: Bleh. Only seeker I've really fought with/against is Kouta. Considering he wasn't even 100 when I fought him and he was still pretty difficult to take down, I'll say him.

Stop poking at him, it`s so immature! No wait, calling somebody other immature instead of him, I actually cant, I apologise. But you aint gonna comment on his skills, he is godly! Oh sht, scratch that, I just cant say it, I just cant =(.

And Unless I`m completely mistaken, kouta is like 70 if we talking bout the same seeker & I wanst too tired at looking guildlist.

Ps. I just stat ignoring that stalker, that`s how martin got away.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    kouta was 9x during the time i was PKing with him.
    hes 100 now.
    edited July 2011
    Remember the lunar bow archer v/s rank 8 archer fights? well i don't blame you for forgetting, ppl do intend to forget the *** whooping they get usually.

^__^ Anyways, i dont see you PK nowadays, whats up with that ;(
  • Zhadi - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Remember the lunar bow archer v/s rank 8 archer fights? well i don't blame you for forgetting, ppl do intend to forget the *** whooping they get usually.

^__^ Anyways, i dont see you PK nowadays, whats up with that ;(

yeah, thats why you forgot em, apparently.
    i remember pawning you every single time.
    in fact, i remember pawning you and your boyfriend, mute, both at the same time many times.

i dont pk nowadays cuz i dont really play that much anymore.
    can't be bothered to farm up for gear and charms/pots and whatever.
    just dont really care. game's pretty stupid and dead pvp-wise since r9 came out.
  • CritCat - Archosaur
    CritCat - Archosaur Posts: 608 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Blademasters

PvP:Anyone with interval fists/claws and Roar
    TW:Anyone with Vit Axe and Ironguards
    PvE:Anyone with 5aps and HF

Wizards

PvP:Anyone who can run out, Ulti, then run back to sz
    TW:Anyone who can sit in the back and spam sage bids
    PvE:lol

Barbarians

PvP:Anyone with R8/9 and arma
    TW:Anyone with R9+12 JoSD
    PvE:Anyone with 5aps

Venomancers

PvP:Miz
    TW:Miz
    PvE:Miz
    You have been killed by Mizandry. :(

Archers

PvP:Anyone with R8/Lunar/R9 bow
    TW:Anyone with R8/9/Lunar Bow who sits beside their wizzie friend
    PvE:Anyone with Sharpened Tooth Arrow

Clerics

PvP:lol
    TW:Anyone with JoSD and Ironheart
    PvE:Anyone with Ironheart and Revive

Assassins

PvP:Anyone with R9+12
    TW:See PvP
    PvE:5aps 'nuff said

Psychics

PvP:Anyone with a jones blessing and Black voodoo
    TW:Anyone with R9+12 Armor and weapon

Seekers

PvP:Anyone with R8+10 or better
    TW:See PvP
    PvE:Anyone with all of the debuffs

Mystics

PvP:Anyone with stacked shields(****** annoying btw)
    TW:Anyone with res buff

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Current Sin Build:
    pwcalc.com/b6540a34278d977d
    Current Wizard Build:
    pwcalc.com/068f7e40791a3be6
  • FataIity_ - Archosaur
    FataIity_ - Archosaur Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Blademasters

PvP: Vazdah
    TW: Cable
    PvE: Vazdah

Wizards

PvP: Cursed b:shocked
    TW: Cursed
    PvE: Cursed

Barbarians

PvP: dmon
    TW: Panzer?
    PvE: Scaatto <3

Venomancers

PvP: Proclivity
    TW: AiresWood/Mizandry
    PvE: SageAmp?

Archers

PvP: Pulse
    TW: Pulse&Mute
    PvE: Pulse

Clerics

PvP: Fufu
    TW: Lilith
    PvE: lvl11 Rez & IH?

Assassins

PvP: Met/Shrimp
    TW: Met/Dana/Hatedpower
    PvE: Nissass b:shutup

Psychics

PvP: Pluto
    TW: Kattania
    PvE: Mexycan

Seekers

PvP: Sympathy
    TW: -
    PvE: -

Mystics

PvP: -
    TW: -
    PvE: -
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur
    BLOODMYSTIC - Archosaur Posts: 1,842 Arc User
    edited July 2011

TW:Anyone who can sit in the back and spam sage bids

lulwhut?

I'm at the vanguard, yo (those of you not west point grads, google it).

Please, the lot of ya, please keep on coming out to get our cata barbs off your towers by walking through your B gate. I'm getting too old to run around and my eyes are too frail to have to look all over for you. I appreciate the predictable grouping you always form for me.

Either that, or im on the crystal in 4 minutes because noone has the stones to show.

Ah, but I give up on TWs on our server for the most part. I am just planning on enjoying my retirement collecting my social security (tw pay), caughing up phlegm, and randomly talking about "remember when . . . . " and "back in the old country (sanctuary server), we used to . . . . ." and have the young 'uns ignore me and ask amongst themselves "who is that old wizard? Why is he using THAT weapon?"
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    lulwhut?

I'm at the vanguard, yo (those of you not west point grads, google it).

Please, the lot of ya, please keep on coming out to get our cata barbs off your towers by walking through your B gate. I'm getting too old to run around and my eyes are too frail to have to look all over for you. I appreciate the predictable grouping you always form for me.

Either that, or im on the crystal in 4 minutes because noone has the stones to show.

Ah, but I give up on TWs on our server for the most part. I am just planning on enjoying my retirement collecting my social security (tw pay), caughing up phlegm, and randomly talking about "remember when . . . . " and "back in the old country (sanctuary server), we used to . . . . ." and have the young 'uns ignore me and ask amongst themselves "who is that old wizard? Why is he using THAT weapon?"

oh ma gawd i feel old D:.... i spend my time talking about "when we used to" or "back in the narla vs elusive days"... b:cry i dun wanna be old
    edited July 2011
    oh ma gawd i feel old D:.... i spend my time talking about "when we used to" or "back in the narla vs elusive days"... b:cry i dun wanna be old

Ah, son, if you were really old, you wouldn't be saying narla vs elusive days - it would be narla vs impulse, ijs . . . .
    "And as for bragging, I don't need to brag. I am famous, yo. My accomplishments are legendary. I am BLOODMYSTIC, speaker of truth, bane of the Barbarians of Impulse, slayer of the **** of Narla, liberator of all the free peoples of the Archosaur server, former master propagandist for our leader in freedom, Proski, and Archtroll of the PWI Forums. And now? Amiable pve wizard, beloved by all, aka BLUEMYSTIC. Pleased to make your acquaintance."
  • StudmuffinIX - Archosaur
    StudmuffinIX - Archosaur Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ah, son, if you were really old, you wouldn't be saying narla vs elusive days - it would be narla vs impulse, ijs . . . .

well seeing how during the narla vs impulse days i was around, however i wasn't in either of the 2 (fatalis yo).... and i think the elusive vs narla fights were better than the narla vs impulse ones :D
  • EngeI - Archosaur
    EngeI - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:dirty
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Blademasters

PvP: SK (because of gear not because of skill (unkillable))
    TW: Cable (epic stun lock)
    PvE: Kiaxn (Knows when to time HF)

Wizards

PvP: Proski (because of skill)
    TW: Cursed (one shot aoes)
    PvE: chochii (awsome in Delta)

Barbarians

PvP: Rion (skill/gear)
    TW: ZaiBeast (good cata barb)
    PvE: YellowLight (awsome in delta)

Venomancers

PvP: Mizandry (Because of gear no skill)
    TW: Mizandry (Because of gear no skill)(havnt really paid attention to any venos just seen miz around)
    PvE: AbyMoon (overall)

Archers

PvP: Pulse (skill and gear)
    TW: Agent (skill)
    PvE: non off the top of my head ... havnt pves with that many

Clerics

PvP: Lusin (because of gear)
    TW: KisaCera (kept me healed last TW .. did a good job)
    PvE: tbh I knew one on sanc server that was my personal cleric for my barb there. Tbh she made all the clerics on this server look like noobs .. so srry cant really list any.

Assassins

PvP: Elecmon (amazingly skilled when he gets on a target .. slow reaction time thou on finding a target)
    TW: Bloodletter (sage aoe)
    PvE: tbh any person can auto attack ... is there really any skill in pve?

Psychics

PvP: Pluto hands down (skill)
    TW: and +12 R9 tbh
    PvE: havnt pved with many psys to know

Seekers

PvP: Sympathi (skill)
    TW: dont know .. havnt paid attention
    PvE: saphygem (amazing at delta)

Mystics

PvP: Geno from ascend .. (I see her pking the most)
    TW: Havnt paid attention
    PvE: I forget the name .. but the mystic that solo healed my barb on a fc run .. my charm hardly ticked (who says mystics cant heal?)
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Foo stop putting me on TW. I don't even play anymore. I was suppose to be dead a long time ago.
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • BloodIetter - Archosaur
    BloodIetter - Archosaur Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    neva =) .. tbh dude no one has taken your place =P
    edited July 2011
    well seeing how during the narla vs impulse days i was around, however i wasn't in either of the 2 (fatalis yo).... and i think the elusive vs narla fights were better than the narla vs impulse ones :D

Meh, more dramatic, to be sure, but not "better" in almost any other sense of the word.

The tension for every narla/impulse fight was unreal, and has never been duplicated.

Noone expected Elusive to beat Narla in the beginning, and noone expected them not to win at the end. A predictable outcome does not typically make for good tw (although it CAN happen), but certainly a predictable TW can't, other things being equal, ever be considered "better".

Ok, that was the clearest I could say that, but I don't blame anyone if they can't follow it, lol.
    edited July 2011
    Blademasters

Oh, he's killable, just not 1 vs 1. See you in tw, SK
    Wizards

TW: Cursed (one shot aoes)

You qualify many others with "because of gear" (even mizandry, who I am sorry is not unskilled, not by a long shot) but not the rank 9 jade wizard for "1-shot aoes"?

Interesting . . . .
    Assassins

PvP: Elecmon (amazingly skilled when he gets on a target .. slow reaction time thou on finding a target)
    TW: Bloodletter (sage aoe)
    PvE: tbh any person can auto attack ... is there really any skill in pve?

Eh, sins? Hard to rank them tbh. Dream was easy to recognize as the best because he would do things no sin on our server dares do: pk outside of stealth, pk against other sins, etc. Until I see a sin do those kind of things, all they are is a monkey behind the keyboard of an op class with op gear.

Judging sin vs non-sin in pk or pve is silly, and judging them in tw is almost equally silly. They are great single target, but then they typically die. They are decent aoe, but then they typically die.
    Psychics
    PvP: Pluto hands down (skill)
    TW: and +12 R9 tbh

Really? Not against wizards. I gave him first hit 8 times in a row a few months ago and beat him 1 vs 1 8 times. Maybe his gear is better now, maybe he learned how to play better. I don't know.

But for wizards? Katanyia can't be touched, and Vita at least gets close to 50% wins against me, although we have only dueled (no charms) so maybe that would have made a difference.

PK vs other classes? I have no idea.

As for TW, +12 r9 is nice, yea, but so is +12 rank 8. Again, Kattanyia. Never tw'd against mexi since the very old days (pre-rank 9), and purple is in my faction but I wouldn't wanna fight him either. Actually, my vote for best TW might be purple if I ever fought him, but since I haven't, best would be kattanyia - she has the biggest target on her in TW and she still owns and won't go down.

Rest of them I don't have any quarrel with, tbh.
  • XCableX - Archosaur
    XCableX - Archosaur Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    neva =) .. tbh dude no one has taken your place =P

DEAD I tell ya!b:angry
    youtube.com/xArsonist18 : XCableX's TW videos

pwcalc.com/56b00d33a8c63c7d : Current BM Build for TW
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Oh, he's killable, just not 1 vs 1. See you in tw, SK

ummm... yes, he is killable in a 1v1 lol
  • Zaibeast - Archosaur
    Zaibeast - Archosaur Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ummm... yes, he is killable in a 1v1 lol

Hell no man, this guy is awesome at pk.

I mean I've never seen a BM run up to someone, stun --> HF --> and then expels himself in pk. Like wadafafakk b:shocked
  • Metridium - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Then you obviously need to get with the times and lrn2pk. stun -> hf -> expel self is incredibly efficient.
  • RioNHale - Archosaur
    RioNHale - Archosaur Posts: 566 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    "PvP: SK (because of gear not because of skill (unkillable))"

sk would be unkillable if he was full josd,

however being full vit sharded hes totally killable, met solos him.

I've killed him like twice on my barb, ever it aint easy, but its dooable, especially as an r9 +10 sin ijs, even if it is sage/non-aps sk has like 43 def lvl with omalys blessing and bloodletter has like 128 att lvls with chill, u need to get a lucky zerk crit, which isnt exactly uncommon for R9 sins.

Whats impressive is when he tanks 3 R9 sins at once and survives (it dosent happen often though) and when they all stealth he pops a detect pot and scatters them all running knocks them outta stealth and we turn the tables on them hunter/hunted.
    whats even better is that he is set to be the first level 105 on server.

Hella epic genie too, try 1v1ing him on a bm, and it wont end, constant leap backs and expel genie play clench death everytime.

Hes still +10, NOT +12 on his r9 axes/armour, and there is a massive difference,
    hes the best example of an axe focussed bm we have on server as opposed to aps occult ice bms. 2nd id say was Vazdah in terms of axeplay, but only since he got r9 axes as opposed to r8 polecrapaxe.

Gaara usually just sage sparked and occulted people to death with nirvana claws which is totally alright, but as I have a bm and I know I fail on it its just gear and auto attack and stun over and over and hope my target dies.
    Thats why its much more interesting to see a sage bm that uses pretty much r9 axes only for pk being considered the best compared to all the stun demon sparkers like my own bm.

simple fact is that the nirvana g15 zerk and R9 axes are the only things nowdays that make it worth it for a bm to use full axe, considering all the targets out there are either nirvana +10-+12 or +10 r8 or r9 +10-+12 sins in stealth with the odd other clas minding their own business.

tt90 gold axes, r8 etc, dont cut it damage wise, to fulfill full axe bm demands, I still use my old tt100 +8 and it dosent do convincing enough damage to use it as my main weapon, but in tw its all i got to work with, stud uses 90 golds for hf very well in group pk, but he is also just aps occult ice when it comes to 1v1.

Kaos for example basically uses full r8 axe and hardly gets any kills cept the rare hf bramble rage crit that ive only seen happen once on myself--- then run away, cos of the fact that unfortunately r8 axe is not enough damage to fight anything cept squishiest AAs with not enough brains to run away.

But yeah was just giving the example why you shouldnt all cus on sk, hes been getting much better as he gets more practice cos I do recall thinking he sucked a long time ago for such a well geared bm, (no offence sk, im being totally honest) and is definitely set to take a best bm crown cos no one else really infuences pk as a bm rather than him.

Sorry Vaz! :<
    ★Immunity is an Arch Server TW Faction. If you want to join Apply @ immunity.shivtr.com★ [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Inactive 19 Sept 2011-