Jones Blessing

Options
Kimbolee - Harshlands
Kimbolee - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
So after todays update I noticed that my Jones blessing expired, however I cant get a new one. And yes I have connected to FB and done it the way we all always have. I just asked some friends in game if they were able to get a new one or not, and so far I've gotten two replies saying they cant get a new one either.

But then again perhaps its just me, I would appriciate if anyone can dubble check if they'r able to get a new one or not ^^

I also tried logging out from FB and connecting with it thru the pwi link, which ended up with the same result, if Im doing something wrong I'd appriciate some guidance. Cheers
Post edited by Kimbolee - Harshlands on

Comments

• Noc - Harshlands
    Noc - Harshlands Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Me and a few of my friends are have the same problem.
  • Bantonesa - Raging Tide
    Bantonesa - Raging Tide Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Same here... Jones' Blessings are buged! b:cry
  • Drabadan - Dreamweaver
    Drabadan - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    I also can not get the amulet Jones' Blessings
    how to fix it cry
  • Kimbolee - Harshlands
    Kimbolee - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Oh at least its not just me then, I hope they fix it soon b:surrender
  • boefje
    boefje Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    up till 2day i was able to get the blessing. but now i cant anymore. it keeps saying on bottum screen popups for this site are blocked. but i never blocked them. even when i put no restriction for popups i keep getting same problem. so no more jones blessings for me
  • Luixo - Sanctuary
    Luixo - Sanctuary Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Yeah I get to it, just pops for login screen for facebook, then flashes then goes. It posted the statement advertisment on my facebook but it didnt refresh for the reward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Daikon_Ani - Dreamweaver
    Daikon_Ani - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited August 2010
    Options
    Here it worked for me
    Okay, it looks like the functionality was changed, but it still works;

To get your Jones Blessing, you'll need to go into Facebook, go into your Application Settings, and delete the PWE Application.

Then go to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook and try linking your account again.

That should work-- it worked for me b:victory
    ty frankieraye
  • eag1e67
    eag1e67 Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    Options
    All i have now is ' Please wait 24 hours' basically
  • joelley
    joelley Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That solutuon doesn not work for me.
    [SIGPIC]Patch.jpg[/SIGPIC]
  • lior318
    lior318 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    come on gm get us jones blessing
  • Highestelf - Heavens Tear
    Highestelf - Heavens Tear Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You answered your own question regarding the Jones Blessing page.
    When a web page displays "Currently unavailable" This means ...... wait for it.............wait for it......Drum roll please................................................................ THE CONTENT YOU WERE SEEKING IS UNAVAILABLE!!!!!!!
    If it was an unintended Network, or web site error, you wouldn't see the page that displays now. You would see an error page, or message.

"comingsoon" means a change is taking place, NOT an error !!
    • Give this some thought:
    • 1) They just did a major release
    • 2) The Jones Blessing became unavailable after the new release
    • 3) The page was CHANGED to "comingsoon"

We can assume one of two things:
    1) They are making major changes regarding Jones blessing (maybe good, maybe bad)
    2) They are replacing, or eliminating Jones blessing.

In any event, whatever is going on, the "comingsoon" landing page is a clue that the error you think you have, is not an error!
  • Rheaunna - Raging Tide
    Rheaunna - Raging Tide Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It doesn't work for me with or without the solution. I am so frustrated with this. It was an easy process. What happened? I would REALLY like to be ble to get this again. Can your techs not fix it, it's gone on now for a very long time. Please repair this so that it works easily for players. Thank you!
  • AmuletSpade - Raging Tide
    AmuletSpade - Raging Tide Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That soloution also did not work for me b:sad
  • AKEMIE - Sanctuary
    AKEMIE - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I open a ticket and the said to go to this web site
    http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13916801&postcount=838 but it still doesnt fix anything, just BS!!!
  • Auldwulf - Dreamweaver
    Auldwulf - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Same here..nothing. Doesn't matter what I do, like I said before, PWI isn't in any hurry to fix something that isn't making them money. So I guess those of us that can't receive it are just s.o.l.
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    You answered your own question regarding the Jones Blessing page.
    When a web page displays "Currently unavailable" This means ...... wait for it.............wait for it......Drum roll please................................................................ THE CONTENT YOU WERE SEEKING IS UNAVAILABLE!!!!!!!
    If it was an unintended Network, or web site error, you wouldn't see the page that displays now. You would see an error page, or message.

"comingsoon" means a change is taking place, NOT an error !!
    • Give this some thought:
    • 1) They just did a major release
    • 2) The Jones Blessing became unavailable after the new release
    • 3) The page was CHANGED to "comingsoon"

We can assume one of two things:
    1) They are making major changes regarding Jones blessing (maybe good, maybe bad)
    2) They are replacing, or eliminating Jones blessing.

In any event, whatever is going on, the "comingsoon" landing page is a clue that the error you think you have, is not an error!

uhh, this is NOT the problem. Keeps telling me I have to like the pwi fb page...which I have on like.
  • morigorum
    morigorum Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Still getting the same old ****. If I try a second time after seeing I must like it (yet down on lower right of the page it says I already LIKE IT) and it says something about I have to become a fan of PWI Fan page? What the hell is that? They are dragging their feet on this and it shouldn't have been broken in the first place. If they were changing it there should have been a posting about it and took it OFFLINE till they FULLY tested it before putting any changes in. Their QA sucks IMHO for this and other bugs still in the game for some time now (magic shell disappearing randomly instead of exiting after 60 mins for clerics for one).

I have tried all the options people have posted, I have not had ANY success with any of them. I even went so far to try Chrome in Incognito mode but of course I hit the "You have exceeded your posts for today, please wait one day before trying again" ****.

I am getting sick of this ****...just fix it and don't mess with it AGAIN AFTER. And why some people it works for and an apparent majority it doesn't is beyond me. I've cleared cache, tried different browsers, says need to like something i already do? Bad BAD CODERS.
  • XxKarleyxx - Lost City
    XxKarleyxx - Lost City Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Here it worked for me
    ty frankieraye

I did this, and it still doesn't work for me b:surrender
  • judalion
    judalion Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Try Using Another Computer b:victory
  • orlet
    orlet Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Doesn't work for me either, keeps saying "you must like pwi page on facebook" which i have on "like" b:angry

Tried removing pwi app from settings, then it would complain about post limit exceeded, but after 24 hours it goes again "you must like the **** page yadda yadda yadda" rinse and repeat.

Fix the ******n thing already or remove it altogether.