How to fix Jones problem

Options
FlyingChild - Sanctuary
FlyingChild - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2012 in Support Desk
All you have to do... Srsly...

1)Make a random Facebook account.
2)stay Logged inafter making
3)Go to http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook?
4)Fill in the username and password of your account MAKE SURE YOUR LOGGED OUT
5) Like the Stupid like button
6)and then u get the choice in w/e server and char..

If you dont believe me try it out... I just did it and finally got my blessing AFTER 2 WEEKS!!! Finally! Have fun guys.
Post edited by FlyingChild - Sanctuary on

Comments

• blesswave
    blesswave Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I try...but still not work for me...
    and to GAME MASTER...if u dont plan to fix this problem. just disable this jones until u fix it....its really unfair for those who could not get it. 30+ atk level are not small issue if you go in TW or duel. sometime small thing that make the different i say....in this case these blessing.
    not like we could force people by saying "hei you take out ur jones blessing and have a fair match" sigh
  • raja10
    raja10 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I having Same Problem Like Others .i cant take jones blesing from facebook .Dnt Knw Wtf is going on last 3 weeks.So
    please try to fix this problem as soon as possibale.
  • ryanlee
    ryanlee Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Realy need sort blessings out, after login to fb i just get the like button, ive liked it but no other page to send blessing to server or char. on fb wall it says i got one but lol none anywere. tryed all methods to get one too.b:surrender
  • ErzaSukareto - Harshlands
    ErzaSukareto - Harshlands Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    it does work i figured it out the same day it stopped working, just was lazy to make a post...
  • FartsALot - Harshlands
    FartsALot - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have tried everything myself from using different browsers, IE, Google Chrome, Firefox, and even a different computer where my fiance gets his Jones' Blessings, and still no frigging luck.
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you can try the way i did it, worked for me - just follow them exactly:

make sure you do like PWI on facebook, and if you do, unlike and like again just for the sake of it.
    then try this:
    1 - clear your cache/cookies so everything is logged out of, this is the most important part
    2 - DONT log into facebook yet
    3 - log in to PWIs website then go to the jones blessing page http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
    4 - log into facebook HERE (jones blessing page) - not on facebook.com otherwise it wont work
    5 - see if it will allow you to get the jones blessing now

another thing you can try is deleting PWI app on facebook by going to the top right of facebook page Account -> Privacy settings -> under where it says Apps and websites click edit settings -> edit settings buttons for the apps -> delete PWI app then try the above steps again.

if you tried getting the blessing before, and then again, and it says "post exceeded" then it would have worked except, now it wont since it thinks you already sent one. if this does happen, then make a new facebook account (if you dont already have a 2nd one) and start from step 1, meaning clear cache/cookies again and log in from jones blessing page with your new or alternative facebook account.

im pretty sure i did this in firefox, but trying another browser such as IE or chrome can be worth a shot, but still follow the steps in the other browsers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • zeoxz
    zeoxz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    i say JB its just a scam.
    they probably only randomly give out to ppl.
    so that we will spam our FB everyday in hopes of getting it.
    =
    free advertisement for them..

b:angry

we should all unlike them. b:chuckle
    and set the site as unsafe if using WOT or any add-ons similar.
    since this has all the markings of a scam in progress
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoomflash - Raging Tide
    Zoomflash - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Yeh I've tried everything and still no dice. Is it really that hard to fix a broken link PWI?
  • Silron - Harshlands
    Silron - Harshlands Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I now have 2 face book accounts ..2nd lasted only a week an now same glitch ..i have unliked reliked ..removed the app an readded an reliked yet still tells me to like it when i go for me blessing ...wondering how many FB accounts u can open before they ban ur @ss ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FlyingChild - Sanctuary
    FlyingChild - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol the blessing isnt a scam, i got mine yesterday. THE EXACT WAY I POSTED IT... Just follow it... I used chrome this time took a while to load but it loaded and i got it... Just make a random facebook account.. fake email name w/e... DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE ON IT!!!!!! Then just got the jones blessing page and do it...
  • darkestdayz
    darkestdayz Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Lol the blessing isnt a scam, i got mine yesterday. THE EXACT WAY I POSTED IT... Just follow it... I used chrome this time took a while to load but it loaded and i got it... Just make a random facebook account.. fake email name w/e... DO NOT DO ANYTHING ELSE ON IT!!!!!! Then just got the jones blessing page and do it...

uhh I did it THE EXACT WAY U POSTED IT and it still doesn't work...
  • morigorum
    morigorum Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We shouldn't have to create fake accounts just for this, they screwed it up royally this time and caused all sorts of discontent from everyone who it isn't working for. It would be nice to know a couple/few things:

1) Operating system you are running
    2) Browser brand and version
    3) Cache cleared before trying or not
    4) Any other relevant technical info that may help those that are having issues. Everyone has a different computer setup/configuration but I am still leaning they hosed the FB side of their coding and did squat for QA testing of it before just blindly updating the code base.
  • Orlet - Dreamweaver
    Orlet - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Worked for me, THANKS!
  • dangerous72
    dangerous72 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I am having the problem where it is posting to my facebook that I received my Jones Blessing but the PWI web page is telling me I have to like the PWI fan page. I have done this of course and it does not give it. I deleted the ap and tried it again as well as liking again and still the same problem. The strange thing is my husband can do his on the exact same computer and get his. Any Idea how to fix this? It seems it would be a setting in facebook causing it but I cannot find any.
  • Tiageos - Sanctuary
    Tiageos - Sanctuary Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    From what I understand, whether using this process or not, there are some people that just can't get it. Personally I think it's an issue with the database tables and they are still working to fix it.

What I do know for sure is that the GM's have said that this is still an ongoing issue with some people and they are working on it. They are asking anyone having the issue to Submit a ticket.

Why it would affect some but not others I have no idea. Location doesn't seem to make a difference, what browser/OS makes no difference. (that's what makes me think it's a corrupt database on the PWE end, it's the only option that makes any sense I can see.)
  • morigorum
    morigorum Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I submitted a ticket, get pointed to a URL that I already have tried and get same results. I am seeing on my FB page that I got jones blessing but I have not received any for 3 wks+ now. I get the "like" page and sent screen shots of it as down lower right side of pwi page it shows that I already like it. On top of that if I try again it says I've exceeded post limit please wait one day. They have not updated the ticket since I sent screenshots late last week. Frustrating as all hell when friends/others get it with no issues. And choice of jones or o'malleys to boot.
  • hellfire91
    hellfire91 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    hey all
  • hellfire91
    hellfire91 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2012
    Options
    b:angryb:victory