PWIC North America Tournament Rosters!

Comments

• masterr
    masterr Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    As you can see ''Afterllfe'' Land-holding faction in harshland didnt register cause our leader had an accident irl :( , all we know is taht his well :D but he had no time to think abt pwi, in his situation i would had done same

with all ''Afterllfe'' hopes, we want to know if its possible tath sm1 else can register now even if its late QQ. We got many experienced players tath would like to participate on the event

please give us an answer, Big thanks to Dev PWIC is an great idea :D

signed by OpSy, we wishes you the best Riga we hope see you back in game soon :D
  • Kitamura - Lost City
    Kitamura - Lost City Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I have no clue about non-factor servers, but teams in Lost City will suck to kill Final boss b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]100% F2P Assassin[/SIGPIC]
    Overclocked 100% F2P Assassin (1st lvl105 @ 22Nov2010)
  • Deviris - Sanctuary
    Deviris - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Good Luck everyone b:pleased
  • Meimeixo - Heavens Tear
    Meimeixo - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Goooo Radiance! b:kissb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DEathgUrL - Dreamweaver
    DEathgUrL - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    gl everyone

u better win IT'ans b:angry JK

b:dirty <3 InTandem
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Good luck to everyone participating, I'm looking forward to seeing IT roll Dreamweaver b:laugh
  • _Unmatched_ - Sanctuary
    _Unmatched_ - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Wish you could actually see the tournament....lol, like a TV broadcast or w/e b:surrender
    [SIGPIC] This is how real playyas level. [/SIGPIC]This is how real playyas level.
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    RT is awesome because it will be 2 X 6 vs 6

I think there are a lot of archers + Venomancers in some of those squads because of APS

Hope you pick a good boss.

May the best aps win
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Unmatched_ - Sanctuary
    _Unmatched_ - Sanctuary Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ohh, heres a question why does it show that my join date is jan 2010 ? .___.

I've been playing since 2008, i even have screens >_>
    [SIGPIC] This is how real playyas level. [/SIGPIC]This is how real playyas level.
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Dreamweaver

Regenesis

Heartz Archer
    nigelus Blademaster
    Throck Barbarbian
    Ceil Cleric
    OMalley Wizard
    Featherstone Cleric

Mithiic Mystic

Ceil? I'm pretty sure he's a R9 assassin, unless this Ceil is spelled with a capital I at the end, which doesn't seem to be the case (and if he isn't the assassin I'm talking about, Regen would not have an assassin in the team, which is suicide b:shocked)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • Gralkon - Archosaur
    Gralkon - Archosaur Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Frank how come Immunity isn't on that roster for Arch server? Mail was sent in on time with squad list. Better check your email again. Ticketed
  • OiOOio - Raging Tide
    OiOOio - Raging Tide Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Gl to all.

Wish our team was on there.
  • arh1988
    arh1988 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    GL guys from all Valhalla...

Hope everyone will have fun.

See you there :)
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ceil? I'm pretty sure he's a R9 assassin, unless this Ceil is spelled with a capital I at the end, which doesn't seem to be the case (and if he isn't the assassin I'm talking about, Regen would not have an assassin in the team, which is suicide b:shocked)

Yes he's the R9+12 sin. I dont know why he is marked as a cleric.
    If it was BB there typed wrong in mail, or if Frankie missread.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Gluck everyone & have fun b:cute

Frankie is there gona be a live stream?
  • arh1988
    edited July 2011
    May i have an admin to pm me...? AfterLife doesnt appear in Harshland factions list....
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    arh1988 wrote: »
    May i have an admin to pm me...? AfterLife doesnt appear in Harshland factions list....

They didn't send in a team by the deadline, Arh. They're not gonna get in now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Riga had an accident irl and couldnt send in the email b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
  • nini91
    nini91 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Good Luck to ya all but ill be cheering on Legendary (Sanc)

Mee lubs chu guys <33
  • OpSy - Harshlands
    OpSy - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2011

our leader didint log in game for long,
    i just hope for next PWIC not only leader who can mail the team, so tath wont happen again for any other guild,

its Sad damn we really wanted participate QQ
  • arh1988
    edited July 2011
    Eoria... i guess irl accident could be a really good reason of why they couldnt send email... And i hope Admin will be as cool as they have been with Kylin.
  • OpSy - Harshlands
    OpSy - Harshlands Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    We hope so b:thanks, but i think is to late now event is tomorrow :(
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You should've been the Barb for ET. b:avoid

LOL i was gonna do that on saturday night when we where decideing the team's roster, but uhhh seeing as i dig myself a deeper hole everyday by doing stupid things. It was suggested i stay in Enrage for tw the up coming weekend :P. But uhh yea Domgrath has to remember to log on today...
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Eoria... i guess irl accident could be a really good reason of why they couldnt send email... And i hope Admin will be as cool as they have been with Kylin.

Typo and GM's inability to read =/= Not sending in the e-mail at all.

Yeah, it's bad that that happened, but a deadline is a deadline. Just enter next time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So he is. Then in that case, as long as he's on Instinct when we summon him into the arena, he'll be eligible.

b:laugh

I like Calvin but seriously what's the point of having rules if you aren't going to abide by them Frankie? It clearly said he had to be in guild by July 17th in the post. I had to move my character early and miss a TW for the guild I was in just so I could enter the tournament. Nice bending the rules for one faction.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    I like Calvin but seriously what's the point of having rules if you aren't going to abide by them Frankie? It clearly said he had to be in guild by July 17th in the post. I had to move my character early and miss a TW for the guild I was in just so I could enter the tournament. Nice bending the rules for one faction.

According to other players, he left either the 17th or 18th. This would mean that he was in the faction when the roster was submitted, and left after the deadline. This is why it is being allowed, I assume.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    According to other players, he left either the 17th or 18th. This would mean that he was in the faction when the roster was submitted, and left after the deadline. This is why it is being allowed, I assume.

According to liars? Check his CORE connect i vividly remember him being in Chinatown for at least the last week so unless he left ChinaTown for 1 day joined Instinct then left again that is a load of **** you are being fed sir.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited July 2011
    According to liars? Check his CORE connect i vividly remember him being in Chinatown for at least the last week so unless he left ChinaTown for 1 day joined Instinct then left again that is a load of **** you are being fed sir.

I'm a mod, so I can't say for sure what the GMs are thinking. Apparently they have different information than you, if they are allowing this to happen.

*shrug*
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited July 2011

if he was in instinct when they made the team he can still join even if he leaves the day after b:bye
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I was in Instinct for Sunday and Monday morning. I left on Monday 7pm server time. If the mod says I can join, then I can. Thanksb:thanks
This discussion has been closed.