Stolissa - Archosaur Posts: 5 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
how the hell do you learn skills??

Comments

• Tynice - Heavens Tear
    Tynice - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    go to <your class> skill teacher (which can be in found in most towns)
  • Stolissa - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thank you. i was about to give up on the game too and i really didnt want to cuz it looks cool
  • Pannelo - Heavens Tear
    Pannelo - Heavens Tear Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There is a skill trainer. Providing you have the coins and spirit then you can learn them. There are also pet skills that you will need to learn being a veno such as heal pet, revive pet and Tame pet.

If you have a look at the mini map in the top right the next time you are logged in. Around the edge are little buttons. There is one on there that will give you an instant mark and arrow to what you want. It is the best way to find your way around when you are new.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Lag? What lag?
  • Tynice - Heavens Tear
    Tynice - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    also on your minimap (top right), one of the buttons around the edge brings up I believe they call the coordinate assistant.

clicking it, will allow you to select the nearest skill trainer and "auto path" (becomes more useful when you can fly and miss obsticles) to it.

Good Luck..
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    go to <your class> skill teacher (which can be in found in most towns)

In etherblade, the skill trainers are both just infront of the north inner-city waterfall, and i belive south of the teleport master.

Lost, it's north of the (to the right, facing) the teleport master- with veno's make sure you're talking to the right trainer b:chuckle

Plume, the archer and cleric trainers are on either side of the 'pool' in the center of the tree, near the elder and the priest.

Tideborns; scattered around most some of the starter cities, and the main city they are found in the floating building (either fly, or use the sparkly teleport behind the elder) and i think there are some near the teleport master (?) Though if someone could confirm this, it would be appreciated.
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Stolissa - Archosaur
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thanks guysb:laugh