Looking for Friends on Heaven's Tear

Moonracer - Heavens Tear
Moonracer - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Hi guys, this is a really stupid request, but I'm looking for friends. On Heaven's Tear server. I don't care what level you are just that you are active and friendly and whatnot. It gets annoying with no friends to help and no friends that will help you.

I'm. So. Sorry. This. Is. Such. A. Stupid. Request! ~Moonracer
Main: Moonracer (64) Veno
Alts: Too many to count. (Most lvl 20)
Post edited by Moonracer - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Try joining a faction that recruits people your level if you haven't already. Some are more helpful than others. I've no idea how helpful or active some of these are but examples off the top of my head would be like xTaintedx, Synesis, TERRORIST and Alianzia. Keep an eye on world chat for any ;)

I say that because it can be really hard to make friends solely through questing or bh these days. b:surrender
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Maybe you can start by helping others..

But more importantly than that, I thought Mastercard and Visa were supposed to be our friends?
  • Moonracer - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Maybe you can start by helping others..

But more importantly than that, I thought Mastercard and Visa were supposed to be our
    friends?

I do try to help a lot of people but most quit unexpectedly or become uninterested in the game or ask (ask Dx
    I say that because it can be really hard to make friends solely through questing or bh
    these days

That is so true. I may be a slow leveler, but I am a veteran of this game. I played it since the Beta, but I've had two computers die on me so I feel like a noob coming back to powerlvling and 1Mil for 1 piece of gold. :|

As for the joining a faction, I am holding a faction for a friend right now but I've been considering giving it to an alt for a bit.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Shouldn't this be posted in the HT sub-forum? Just seems like it belongs there :/
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Shouldn't this be posted in the HT sub-forum? Just seems like it belongs there :/

DONT SAY THAT IT MIGHT GET MOVED XD im scared of that sub forum last time i posted stuff in there i virtually got kicked out lol

ANYWAYS Moon i would recommend joining a faction as sayd by trigger
    xTaintedx, Synesis, TERRORIST and Alianzia
    but i wouldnt recommend Tainted at all i used to be a member and my hubby did also ...i just wouldnt recommend it personaly but maybe its for you. Synesis is a decent fac i have a friend as exec there althoguh sometimes it can be quiet but thats cause im on GBT time. If not find one on world chat! there are good Factions out there. \Opeth/ is nice and friendly at the moment thats the guild im in.

if you wish to stay in the guild you hold currently then you could always try building the faction yourself! its hard work but you make friends.

alternatively add people you get on with in BH or FF. they will be around your level and may have similer quests to you.

Regarding contacts etc you can add me if you wish Im usualy on Dorset but sometimes on Shamron my assasin.

Welcome back to game and i wouldnt recommend power leveling tbh i respect you for still wanting to quest etc. some of us still do it the old fashioned way XD

Cya in Game XD
    Dors
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hi guys, this is a really stupid request, but I'm looking for friends. On Heaven's Tear server. I don't care what level you are just that you are active and friendly and whatnot. It gets annoying with no friends to help and no friends that will help you.

I'm. So. Sorry. This. Is. Such. A. Stupid. Request! ~Moonracer

Moon, you don't make friends, you earn them. b:cute You will find good friends in time, wether it's while questing, doing a BH, or in a faction. Helping others is a good way to start. Joining a faction is also a good idea. You'll be lucky if you can count your real friends on one hand. (This applies to in game and irl! b:shy )
    edited July 2011
    DONT SAY THAT IT MIGHT GET MOVED XD im scared of that sub forum last time i posted stuff in there i virtually got kicked out lol

The HT section is like a shark tank full of useless ego's, you need to be careful b:shocked
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Indeed it does and that is where the panda is placing it.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    0.0 WTB> friends to do **** for me
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Oh I see how it is. My veno's not good enough for ya!

To get on topic though... Infiniti is a very good faction if you're over 18. I've known Pouty for over 2 yrs now and her and tig (the director) are good people. b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    WTF.. im ashamed enough to go to our forum cause its nothing but flame/QQs/Trollin. I mean in game is fine, but when I think there a decent forum its just full of forum trollz. **** never changes.
    -end of rant-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ht forums has been nothing but boring lately
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • IBaMBii - Heavens Tear
    IBaMBii - Heavens Tear Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    pretty bad when i go on LC or even DW server forum over ours.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Moonracer - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    xD Thanks for all your suggestions I was trying to decide between xTainted and TrueHonor, and I choose True Honor and I felt really welcomed. I went in TT a few hours after I joined with a bunch of people. (The hands killed me 2 times within 5 seconds of each other T.T) At the end no one wanted to take the stuff so the leader of the squad forced us to take it b:shocked

@Dorset
    I'm also glad that there are people who still do quests. D: I felt like the only one. I"ll be sure to add you :D

And the rants at the end of this made me laugh :)
    edited July 2011
    HT just needs some drama again. There wasn't even any "Enrage is dead!" threads after they lost to GD that night. 1 time there would of been 2 or 3 threads for it b:cute
  • Meimeixo - Heavens Tear
    Meimeixo - Heavens Tear Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Start something please b:cute
    I'm really bored at work aaaand these forums are dead b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    xD Thanks for all your suggestions I was trying to decide between xTainted and TrueHonor, and I choose True Honor and I felt really welcomed. I went in TT a few hours after I joined with a bunch of people. (The hands killed me 2 times within 5 seconds of each other T.T) At the end no one wanted to take the stuff so the leader of the squad forced us to take it b:shocked

@Dorset
    I'm also glad that there are people who still do quests. D: I felt like the only one. I"ll be sure to add you :D

And the rants at the end of this made me laugh :)

My roommate's aunt is the leader of that faction. Hope you like it there. b:cute
    And yeah... Hands have been quite glitchy, at least before I quit game. Died to one set of hands 3-4 times in under 2 min cause it seriously looked like I was completely out of them and I kept rubberbanding back into them when I'd run out. Other people saw it and were like wth?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I remember you Moonracer, sadly my playtime on this game has dropped significantly about 2 months ago again.

5 minute log-ons ftw.

I should quit, but something keeps bringing my back, for those 5 minute logins to check AH and grab keys,......greatest mystery.........evar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear
    DrowsEdge - Heavens Tear Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I'm also looking for a friendly faction to meet new people, I don't play too much these days. But like having things to do when I'm on, or helping others. 4.0 bowel movement (bm).

WHAT UP KNOWN!
    =o
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    WHAT UP KNOWN!
    =o

Whoa, hey!

Been awhile. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-