i need a seeker build is this good?

Zhiken - Heavens Tear
Zhiken - Heavens Tear Posts: 9 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Seeker
well i need a build for my seeker i have a couple 7 str 3 dex every 2 lvls but idk and is this build good for pvp? and if it isnt then what build is good for pvp? im not gonna be a hardcore pvper but i would like to do it often xD if u have a better build plz post it to help me out

Thanksb:victory

and can i use this build till lvl 100? (or is it good to use till lvl 100)
Post edited by Zhiken - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Zhiken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    oh and is this a good build to XD 5 str 3 dex 2 vit until 50 vit (i have no clue if thats good or not idk when to cap it xD) then go with the 7 str 3 dex build till lvl 100 and im not gonna say whats the best build bcuz i already know there isnt and never will be lolz
  • Zhiken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    can someone plz respond i rly want to play the game and i dont want to be clueless..b:sad

btw if you have a good build that you used dont be afraid to post b:surrender
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Earlier on in the game it's good to have a build that includes some vitality. But later, once you get to TT60 and higher, you start to imbue HP shards into your armour that make up for a lack of vitality. So I would suggest going with a build that includes some vitality now, and possibly change it or leave it later on once you get to a higher level, based on your gear. I wouldn't recommend letting your vitality get over 60, though.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • Zhiken - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    Earlier on in the game it's good to have a build that includes some vitality. But later, once you get to TT60 and higher, you start to imbue HP shards into your armour that make up for a lack of vitality. So I would suggest going with a build that includes some vitality now, and possibly change it or leave it later on once you get to a higher level, based on your gear. I wouldn't recommend letting your vitality get over 60, though.

hmm i have a idea 7str 3dex and every 4 lvls (4,8,12,16,etc) i put 5str 3 dex 2 vit does that sound good?
  • Khoriam - Harshlands
    Khoriam - Harshlands Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I caped my vit to 50 at 60 lvl, and now I think to cap some vit back to str
  • zachsfunk491
    zachsfunk491 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    my build is 5 str odd lvls 3 dex and 2 vit odd lvls
  • Lixenaa - Heavens Tear
    Lixenaa - Heavens Tear Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    sry 5 str odd and 3 dex and 2 vit even
  • RandomDent - Dreamweaver
    RandomDent - Dreamweaver Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I find it's best to avoid generic Str#/Dex#/Vit# builds, but most of those will work fine.

Capping at 50 Vit is a good idea simply because an Intermediate Reset Note resets 50 points, any more than this requires another reset note. At lvl 100, the 850hp that you get from 50 vit doesn't help your survivability that much, but it is nice until then (especially when you are the main puller and aoe DD in fc runs).

Build just enough dex to use the weapon of your choice (when reach lvl 90s, take into account what your endgame rings/helm/cape/etc may add to your stats, until then make your base dex the same as the weapon requirement). You will have plenty of accuracy from this and it's not worth pumping extra dex for crit (unless you are only a couple points off from another 1% crit).

Str is where your damage comes from (don't listen to crazy people who claim Mag increases your metal damage, or you need some for vortex, or any other nonsense). Stat every possible point into Str.
    See, I can hyper a nub up like the rest of yas!
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    pwdatabase.com

same as RandomDent said above.

look it up and look at the future gears u will be wearing
    that or you can look at the npc gears and esitmate what STR DEX u will need.
    If your new and you start following that **** of "for ever odd level add 3.75937 dex and add STR+1 of every even divider you stumble upon" then yeah your making it just harder for yourself.

ex)
    Heavy Plate
    Grade 5
    Physical Defence +412
    Metal defence +175
    Wood defence +175
    Water defence +175
    Fire defence +175
    Earch defence +175
    Str required 77
    Agi required 19

Level Required: 30

say i am lv27 atm and i look at the upcoming gear or weapon i can wear. Gear focuses on high STR, weapon focuses on higher DEX. I max out the stats i need for the NEXT weapon im aiming for and the NEXT gear i want to wear. Usually the minimum stats u need to wear for gear/weapon will be finished 2-4 levels prior to you wearing the item. The rest is your preference. Adding one or more extra points than the odd/even method isnt going to change anything if at all it will make your life easier.

so you ask, which stats to get for PVP?
    well it depends on YOUR own pvp play style.
    Do you try to aim for a long fight or a short fight, genie reliant or not, etc etc.

So for the left over points;
    extra STR= increases your damage and slight increase of physical defense
    extra VIT = increases HP, and slight increase of physical defense and magical defense
    extra DEX= increases accuracy and for each 20 dex u gain 1% crit

out of the above, the most practical shards for melee would be the HP shards so you dont want to bloat yourself up with too much VIT. Unless your a tank who has aggro keeping skills, you dont want to be a useless walking blob of an HP character who cant dmg or hit for ****.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    pwdatabase.com

same as RandomDent said above.

look it up and look at the future gears u will be wearing
    that or you can look at the npc gears and esitmate what STR DEX u will need.
    If your new and you start following that **** of "for ever odd level add 3.75937 dex and add STR+1 of every even divider you stumble upon" then yeah your making it just harder for yourself.

ex)
    Heavy Plate
    Grade 5
    Physical Defence +412
    Metal defence +175
    Wood defence +175
    Water defence +175
    Fire defence +175
    Earch defence +175
    Str required 77
    Agi required 19

Level Required: 30

say i am lv27 atm and i look at the upcoming gear or weapon i can wear. Gear focuses on high STR, weapon focuses on higher DEX. I max out the stats i need for the NEXT weapon im aiming for and the NEXT gear i want to wear. Usually the minimum stats u need to wear for gear/weapon will be finished 2-4 levels prior to you wearing the item. The rest is your preference. Adding one or more extra points than the odd/even method isnt going to change anything if at all it will make your life easier.

so you ask, which stats to get for PVP?
    well it depends on YOUR own pvp play style.
    Do you try to aim for a long fight or a short fight, genie reliant or not, etc etc.

So for the left over points;
    extra STR= increases your damage and slight increase of physical defense
    extra VIT = increases HP, and slight increase of physical defense and magical defense
    extra DEX= increases accuracy and for each 20 dex u gain 1% crit

out of the above, the most practical shards for melee would be the HP shards so you dont want to bloat yourself up with too much VIT. Unless your a tank who has aggro keeping skills, you dont want to be a useless walking blob of an HP character who cant dmg or hit for ****.
    Vit build
    http://pwcalc.com/8efd6d1ce70463ef

No vit build
    http://pwcalc.com/810a8e9b2e4452c5

with gear and the struggle to get decent gear, i need to keep this vit build till i gotten those gears. :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Vit build
    http://pwcalc.com/8efd6d1ce70463ef.

No vit build
    http://pwcalc.com/810a8e9b2e4452c5

with gear and the struggle to get decent gear, i need to keep this vit build till i gotten those gears. :D
    mm true
    you do have to compromise if your still saving up for the gears
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    mm true
    you do have to compromise if your still saving up for the gears

Yup 100. Let the games begin xD, i will start with rank 8 xD takes longer. 16/70 gold so far.b:chuckleb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]