Anyone want Music?

Moonracer - Heavens Tear
Moonracer - Heavens Tear Posts: 35 Arc User
edited July 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone wanted all the music (Or at least most of it) from PWI. I have music from the Pre-tideborn era as well as the Tideborn patch (Can't remember the name of the patch, sorry) and Genesis patch music. They are in MP3 format and I'll post them up if you want. Just tell me if you want them! :)

~Moonracer
Main: Moonracer (64) Veno
Alts: Too many to count. (Most lvl 20)
Post edited by Moonracer - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I guess if people cannot find the the song files themselves on their computers in the PWI folder, this could be helpful. Everyone should have all the song files of PWI on their computers if they have PWI installed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • Moonracer - Heavens Tear
    edited July 2011
    For some reason in the new patches some of the music is missing for some people because it is in a special file. It's really annoying to find a program that will open and let you extract the music. :)
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Ah ok, posting it will definitely be helpful then b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
    edited July 2011
    Okay here is the link. If there are any missing please tell me and I'll fix it, I had to upload it in chunks. This is just a temporary fix until I can find a place to download it all in one file. If you find the song you like just download it. There are four pages.

Island: Rising Tide music.
    Genesis: Genesis music
    Village: The music that plays in the small towns.
    Dungeons: Music that plays in FBs, and other places like that.
    City: Music that plays in places like City of the Lost, Arch
    Common: Music that plays when you are randomly running around slashing monsters.
    Theme: The "C" is the real one I think, and there is a second one for the genesis expansion theme music that plays on the log in screen.
    Tears in the Wind: Forbidden Sea music.
    Power of the Saint: Not quite sure if that one is in-game.
    The Duel+ Battle: Not quite sure where those come from either..
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Okay here is the link. If there are any missing please tell me and I'll fix it, I had to upload it in chunks. This is just a temporary fix until I can find a place to download it all in one file. If you find the song you like just download it. There are four pages.

Island: Rising Tide music.
    Genesis: Genesis music
    Village: The music that plays in the small towns.
    Dungeons: Music that plays in FBs, and other places like that.
    City: Music that plays in places like City of the Lost, Arch
    Common: Music that plays when you are randomly running around slashing monsters.
    Theme: The "C" is the real one I think, and there is a second one for the genesis expansion theme music that plays on the log in screen.
    Tears in the Wind: Forbidden Sea music.
    Power of the Saint: Not quite sure if that one is in-game.
    The Duel+ Battle: Not quite sure where those come from either..

?? Where is the link?

duel+ music comes from twilight temple boss rooms. I'm pretty sure the first one comes from Dimentora (last boss of TT1-2, and 1-3)

And the other duel song comes from Soulbanisher in 1-2 and probably 1-3.

I downloaded the original PWI menu music (the music that played when the menu was a flowing waterfall and a bamboo forest and stuff on a mountain, before rising tide) because the earthguard theme is terrible.

Tears on the wind is also the twilight temple music, most people will recognise it from that.

You can find all the current music in-game by going to PWI/element/music. Except that doesn't have music from previous patches that has been deleted.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited July 2011
    I have all the files zipped and online, link is in my PWI Media Thread.

Ever wanted to grab some of the music that you hear in-game?
    Perfect World Soundtrack
    Yes, you can now have all of the background music in PWI available at your pleasure.
    This is compressed in a .zip format. simply extract and play at your leisure.

Now Updated with tracks from the Genesis expansion. (Unfortunately, I have been unable to convert the new files from .ogg to .mp3. I think this may have something to do with the filenames and I will tinker with it later.)
    I've even MP3 tagged some of the tracks with location data.
    b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Chadric - Heavens Tear
    Chadric - Heavens Tear Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    For some reason in the new patches some of the music is missing for some people because it is in a special file. It's really annoying to find a program that will open and let you extract the music. :)

Start the launcher and VERIFY your files, it'll reinstall all the music that went poof at the Genesis expansion. I had been wondering if the GM's were going to get anything done about that since the music was gone.... but i saw someone mention this in a thread the other day. I don't know why i didn't think to verify..... but it worked, on both comps.

In fact i JUST reinstalled everything on my laptop, music was gone again once PWI was on it. Verified.... and it was all back.
  • Lorann - Raging Tide
    Lorann - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Start the launcher and VERIFY your files, it'll reinstall all the music that went poof at the Genesis expansion. I had been wondering if the GM's were going to get anything done about that since the music was gone.... but i saw someone mention this in a thread the other day. I don't know why i didn't think to verify..... but it worked, on both comps.

In fact i JUST reinstalled everything on my laptop, music was gone again once PWI was on it. Verified.... and it was all back.
    Just posting to back this up. Don't bother downloading from anywhere just verify files using the launcher. Does it all automatically for you and takes just a few minutes...
  • TROLLOLOLOL - Dreamweaver
    TROLLOLOLOL - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    I WANT HOLLYWOOD UNDEAD BACKGROUND MUSIC IN PWI QQQQQQQQQQQ b:cry b:cry b:cry
    QQQQQQQ Better than linkinpark QQQQQQQQQ
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    While it isn't exactly chart-topping stuff, Fuzzy like many others does enjoy quite a bit of the PWI background music. The panda's personal favorite is the Lunar Glade tunes.

Anyway, this topic isn't quite suited for general, so Fuzzy place it in the fanatics forum.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
    edited July 2011
    *facepalm* Thanks Sylen, I'm so brainless I forgot to add the link. I was having trouble getting it all in one package, and thanks Storm for identifying the rest of the music. I haven't been playing for a while so I kinda forgot where most things fit. Thanks everyone else who posted except Mr. Troll. :/ Sorry Mr. Troll.