Which boss should we spawn for PW Tournament

Options

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    It is because they kind of failed in this...Other versions have been doing PvP Tourney's for month's now to get their winning team. PWI however has made this SO last minute that they have NO other way to choose a winner between the Server's winning teams.

Lame --> Yes

However, there is nothing really that anyone can do about it. b:sweat

That's pretty disheartening to read. b:faint So disappointed
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    That's pretty disheartening to read. b:faint So disappointed

It is b:surrender

Here is my solution to this question b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    How about you summon every who didn't get to take part in the tournament for not being in a big tw fac? :p
    Wanna see the teams stand those masses of angry players b:chuckle

Hell, the lag alone would kill them :D
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Psys immunity boss from City of Abominations
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Zafairo - Lost City
    Zafairo - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why don't you create use a boss with amp damage, AOEs, and a bramble guard? Make this boss a little tricky. b:laugh
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Devastator, from Delta.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • vlntbty00
    vlntbty00 Posts: 15
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sonic Opressor b:chuckle
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Harpy wraiths are literally being taken down every week since the nirvana times and earlier. The PW tournament is going to have a squad of R9's thats a no brainer. Those who dont, wont survive anyway. Id personally like to see a PAST event boss that looks like the final boss in seat of torment. If i remember correctly i think that boss was buffed up and wiping pple in a rediculous 50meter radius or something....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I vote for 2 of every guard from the main race's cities, with random aggro and expel skills. XP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I vote for 2 of every guard from the main race's cities, with random aggro and expel skills. XP
    omg yeah make the bosses city/town guards lol
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Mmmm, well...
    why not a pair of GMs? o.O
    Would be intresting dont u think?
    Maybe a tank and a healer
    a Seeker and a Mystic commemorating the Genesis expansion

Will be funny b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • c2c2
    c2c2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I was thinking a cross between dismal duke & harpy wraith myself... but if you have to choose one, dismal would be tougher I think.
  • MWQ - Heavens Tear
    MWQ - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Why dont you spawn Duke Blacke?

I know everyone have wanted to kill him at LEAST once...
  • Minimus_ - Sanctuary
    Minimus_ - Sanctuary Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ofotis b:thanks
    Middle lane, middle lane.. b:shutup
  • StormChimera - Lost City
    StormChimera - Lost City Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    We should Spawn RedRose in GM gear...

cause after all it has been said before, RedRose is the stronger monster in all PWI
  • Arshies - Sanctuary
    Arshies - Sanctuary Posts: 666 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Kun-kun with Harpie attack/buffs/debuffs. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Arshies - Sanctuary
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    The Best idea i have is to have every team do delta, and whoever has the best time wins.

Better than a single boss, aps wouldn't count for as much and it'd be all about speed.

Spawn point delta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ow - Dreamweaver
    Ow - Dreamweaver Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I honestly think that ancient sea dragon would be most telling damage wise... but not telling of survivability. Lol.

Maybe give him some deicides and then you'll have a battle.
  • MedicalError - Raging Tide
    MedicalError - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Rend Razorjaw.

/FB19
  • Lyritha - Heavens Tear
    Lyritha - Heavens Tear Posts: 447 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    make it fair and summon some boss no one has ever seen. I think it fair that they all would have to figure out how to deal with the boss on the fly instead of things they've already fought.... in other words summon something from "Renegade" or "Black Sand Palace" b:laugh
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I say you spawn a phys immune Harpy Wraith b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    An immune to damage harpy that has to be killed by attacks like rainbow and whatnot that ignore damage immunity would be fun to watch. b:laugh
  • //athan - Dreamweaver31
    //athan - Dreamweaver31 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    what about harpy wraith, with special skills?
    Illusion Lord's amp
    Steelation 5 aps atack rate
    seals like Nirvana bosses
    as **** as Cerberean Sentinel
    and the bubble seal like Diabolic Shocktrooper in FC?

lol
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    PEE-WEE HERMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    how about make a boss that is made up from all the classes here, like a Frankenstein.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory
  • Bloyse - Heavens Tear
    Bloyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Demonic Dialectic
    ALSO KNOWN AS Bloysius Fliiiickingsly, Esquire

~Almost original Tao member & Former Tao Director ~
    ~ Former Enrage Executor ~

Bloyse - 101 Wizard - Wizard of Fliiick

>Official Mr. Grammar of HT< according to DarkFury
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    in other words summon something from "Renegade" or "Black Sand Palace" b:laugh

Black Sand Palace doesn't exist in any real form outside of a (not in-game) map. There are no files anywhere (except maybe some minimap files, not sure about that) and it's not in the CN version either.
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • Kali - Raging Tide
    Kali - Raging Tide Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    1000 FC Dragons at the same time? b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

all squds finish same time then. hf and 1 shot..
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver
    ViciousMinx - Dreamweaver Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Least that's something they will be familiar with
  • rginrondoo
    rginrondoo Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I think it should be that final(or near final boss) from the arch atk event. That boss has like purge and some other bs and actually could be difficult. Maybe dump some more hp on it so that it will actually take longer.