Stop being rude please

darkwolfzx
darkwolfzx Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
People please quit sending me friend requests or squad invites without ever talking to me. just because i can solo my quests easily doesnt mean im required to do yours, please just have some courtesy, sorry for ranting just im getting tired of it
Post edited by darkwolfzx on

Comments

• Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur
    Valkyrie_Sw - Archosaur Posts: 186 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    they aren't being rude
    they were trying to be friends with you,use your common sense
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    WangZi - Dreamweaver Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    they aren't being rude
    they were trying to be friends with you,use your common sense

Right... most people who send random invites like that only want to USE you bro. They send you squad invite, and after mobs are done, leave without saying anything (they might add the rare ty).

The random friend invites might be different, although once they're tired of you or you're no longer useful to them, delete. That's what most people on PWI do. You might be the lucky guy who actually have friends who like you for you instead of people wanting your 5 aps or strong DD since they're too lazy and noob to do it themselves (talking about the EASY quests here)

Yay for ranting :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sig made by Dorset b:victoryb:thanks
  • ArrowOHeaven - Lost City
    ArrowOHeaven - Lost City Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    It's considered polite to talk to someone before sending random friend or squad invites. And he/she is just getting tired of people sending random invites without ever talking to him/her.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    DIE! I SAID DIE!
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    It's considered polite to talk to someone before sending random friend or squad invites. And he/she is just getting tired of people sending random invites without ever talking to him/her.

I guess that's the nicer way of saying what I meant to say lmao :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• HotBanana - Lost City
    HotBanana - Lost City Posts: 55 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    On my psychic....since he's so far behind in culti....I just squad the people. Kill what I need, then leave.

Really don't give a shet if they are done or not, considering i'm tab -> skill -> repeat, one-shot mobs ftw?
  • darkwolfzx
    edited July 2011

this is exactly what im talking about, you could at least say can we quest together or something. Im not a tool for your use, im playing the game just like you, least you can do is not try and use me
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    darkwolfzx wrote: »
    People please quit sending me friend requests or squad invites without ever talking to me. just because i can solo my quests easily doesnt mean im required to do yours, please just have some courtesy, sorry for ranting just im getting tired of it

Could be worse, you could be a cleric out soloing your quests... b:surrender
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • Tryalil - Sanctuary
    Tryalil - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    just ignore them or quickly decline, its no big deal. you saying something about it here wont stop all the hundreds of people that do it. likely those people dont even view the forum for the most part.
  • darkwolfzx
    edited July 2011
    to be honest i didnt mind questing on my cleric, i find it worse with all these annoying ppl
  • Ophida - Dreamweaver
    Ophida - Dreamweaver Posts: 971 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I hate that and feel exactly the same way! A simple "hey want to party?" would be far preferred to *invite to squad* - *decline* - *invite to squad* - *decline* - *invite to squad* - *decline*.... and so on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    tempest-dw.shivtr.com
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    darkwolfzx wrote: »
    Guess what? I'll be going to a particular area, on a mount or flyer..

I'll pass by some random people questing, and whether it be on my barb (lvl 11 buffs), or sin (sage BP) or cleric (hour buffs), I'll randomly send them an invite. If they accept, I buff them, then leave. If not, I go on my merry way.

90%+ of the time people accept my invites, they get buffed, they tell me thank you, that's that. They now have an easier time questing.

You might want consider what the other people want before flipping the **** out.
  • WangZi - Dreamweaver
    edited July 2011
    Guess what? I'll be going to a particular area, on a mount or flyer..

I'll pass by some random people questing, and whether it be on my barb (lvl 11 buffs), or sin (sage BP) or cleric (hour buffs), I'll randomly send them an invite. If they accept, I buff them, then leave. If not, I go on my merry way.

90%+ of the time people accept my invites, they get buffed, they tell me thank you, that's that. They now have an easier time questing.

You might want consider what the other people want before flipping the **** out.

You sir, are the first person I've seen who does that b:chuckle which surprises me since in my almost to four years of playing, I have never ever got a random invite from someone wanting to buff me. Props bro b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Most of the time it's low level people randomly inviting you so they can leech from you while you're killing mobs over twice their level >.>

Then they get mad when you explain to them you do not want to level them or give them money.
  • populationcontrol
    populationcontrol Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I agree: you wanna be friends, talk to me. I refuse all invites unless and until I get at least a 'hi, you wanna squad?'

If you saw people playing basketball, would you just choose a side, grab the ball and start playing? Or ask if they need another player?

Respect. Pass it along.
  • /dwinCastor - Dreamweaver24
    /dwinCastor - Dreamweaver24 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't really like it when random people send me friend requests out of the blue. In my experience, it is many times followed by...

"Can I borrow your (insert nice gear). I will give it back tomorrow."

or

"I know a trick to get you millions of coins if you let me play your BM."
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't really like it when random people send me friend requests out of the blue. In my experience, it is many times followed by...

"Can I borrow your (insert nice gear). I will give it back tomorrow."

or

"I know a trick to get you millions of coins if you let me play your BM."

Well obviously they are lying. I, on the other hand, DO know a trick to get you millions of coins if you let me play your BM. Promise! b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide
    Nuku_Nuku - Raging Tide Posts: 277 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    What i do when I'm grindin(mostly) or questin(rarely) and i get an invite, i accept invite and ask what they need and how many. if after a few minutes i don't get a reply, i leave squad. that normally gets them talkin to me. Many want to leech of me and auto fly my toon. So i take them to a mob on a hill and if they are afk than their will die or their charm ticks away.
    b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The many sides of a Venomancerb:victory