Jones' Blessing Give Away!

Options
mslavina
mslavina Posts: 7 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
frankieraye, or other GM/PW personal,

JONES' BLESSING GIVE AWAY! (WE LOVE IT, when we can use it!!!)
But no wait, you have to see this

Your form session has expired, please try logging in again.
Click the button to kick everything off!
PUSH THIS BUTTON "Log In"
Don't worry, we don't do anything more with your Facebook Account after this process is complete.

Click the button to kick everything off!
Post limit exceeded for this Facebook account. Please wait one day. (NOOOOO – I HAVEN’T EVEN BEEN ON THIS PAGE TODAY!!! Grrrrr) yeah we all get this or how about you better like that FORSAKEN WORLD now – not everyone wants to play Forsaken world. Ok any other ideas do we have, how many solutions are there…that is yet to be determined.

unsure about others experiences in this game, however over many weeks (months???), i have taken the time since the Jones' Blessing came out to take the opportunity to get the item, but every computer i have gone on, public to personal, as well as many platforms and search engines to get to obtain it. AND looking on the forum and finding this to try it out…

Kantorek
Administrator
Posted [Promotion] Facebook Connect - Receive Jones' Blessing! - 06-17-2010, 12:09 PM
Do you ever feel the need for power? Ultimate Warsoul Power? Well we can't give you that. What we can give you though is a little bit of Jones' Blessing. Jones Blessing is a Bless Box that grants you +30% Attack Power!

It's yours for free! All you need to do is help spread the word of PWI to your friends on Facebook.

How does it all work?
Step 1: First go to this page: http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
Step 2: Connect to your Facebook Account
Step 3: Choose your Server and Character that you want to receive Jones' Blessing
Step 4: Log into the game and check your in-game mail. It's as easy as that!

Once you connect your Facebook Account to the page, and choose where your prize will be delivered to, a post will be pushed out to your Facebook Page, and the prize will be mailed to your character right away.

The Jones' Blessing item will last for 7 days, and you can send yourself a new Blessing once per day.

Help us spread the word of PWI, and we'll help you power up!

Edit (3-18-11): Updated to explain new once per day functionality.

I have used this method, I have gone as far as deleting cookies and my CACHE, I have done everything including getting the latest and greatest items from flash to the unblocking pop-ups and accepting cookies.

I have seen many complaints in the forums on this particular issue, doesn’t seem to matter what server they are on and doesn’t matter how they try, we get tossed to another website, into the core connect pages, having to like FORSAKEN WORLD, taken to other websites that don’t relate, being told we have already logged in…. below are just a small handful of people complaining:

Erza - Lothranis Is Jone's Blessing getting fixed with this Patch?
guilhermeenrique Problem with Jones Blessing
_AIAS_ - Archosaur I Cant Get Jones Blessing
SASSYCC - Sanctuary Jones Blessing ( 1 2 3)
SonH - Dreamweaver About Jones Blessing issue ( 1 2)
L/TEX - Archosaur Jones????
branky9 Pwi Jones Blessing !!!!
L__Yami__l - Dreamweaver jone's blessing acting wierd D:
AncientK - Raging Tide still no jones[GM talk plz...]
CloudsLegacy - Raging Tide Jones blessing "Already liked" ( 1 2)
Ironass - Sanctuary Jones Blessing
mjdbravo Jones Blessing Ticket
dexodrill Jones Still Bugged?
anitabird jones blessing
Jenabug - Raging Tide Jones Blessing
fearstrike Jones Blessing Glitch
X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Unable to get a Jones' Blessing ( 1 2)
Fearlesss - Dreamweaver jones blessing site not working right ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)
_whateverL_ - Heavens Tear Problem with Jones' Blessing

We do love the game (like?) or we wouldn’t be playing it and spending money for those that do, however, this doesn’t solve the issue – I think I speak for everyone when I say

PLEASE fix this issue so we can use the blessing again.

Thanks PW (not everyone has to like everything, but constructive criticism gets you further then just complaining)
EliteOnes - The Best of the Best

Thanks PW - GREAT GAME

not everyone has to like everything, but constructive criticism gets you further then just complaining b:victory
Post edited by mslavina on

Comments

• FartsALot - Harshlands
    FartsALot - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:angryb:angry I have had this issue for over a month now
  • mslavina
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:angryb:angry I have had this issue for over a month now

I think we all are, in many ways, not just the ones I have listed.

Thanks PW - GREAT GAME

not everyone has to like everything, but constructive criticism gets you further then just complaining b:victory
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    there is a solution to the "already like facebook" error:

make sure you do like PWI on facebook, and if you do, unlike and like again just for the sake of it.
    then try this:
    1 - clear your cache so everything is logged out of
    2 - DONT log into facebook yet
    3 - log in to PWIs website then go to the jones blessing page http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
    4 - log into facebook HERE (jones blessing page) - not on facebook.com otherwise it wont work
    5 - see if it will allow you to get the jones blessing now

another thing you can try is deleting PWI app on facebook by going to the top right of facebook page Account -> Privacy settings -> under where it says Apps and websites click edit settings -> edit settings buttons for the apps -> delete PWI app

then try the above steps again.

my boyfriend had this same problem and this works for him. clearing cache is the best way because even if you are logged out from facebook and you still go to the jones blessing page, it thinks your still logged in because it has that "like" clicky button.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • mslavina
    edited July 2011
    Options
    there is a solution to the "already like facebook" error:

make sure you do like PWI on facebook, and if you do, unlike and like again just for the sake of it.
    then try this:
    1 - clear your cache so everything is logged out of
    2 - DONT log into facebook yet
    3 - log in to PWIs website then go to the jones blessing page http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook
    4 - log into facebook HERE (jones blessing page) - not on facebook.com
    5 - see if it will allow you to get the jones blessing now

my boyfriend had this same problem and this works for him. clearing cache is the best way because even if you are logged out from facebook and you still go to the jones blessing page, it thinks your still logged in because it has that "like" clicky button.

if you were reading a thing, you would see that it's LISTED in my post exactly what you said, pay attention, it;'s not working for everyone - please read before jumping to conclusions on posts

Thanks PW - GREAT GAME

• TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mslavina wrote: »
    if you were reading a thing, you would see that it's LISTED in my post exactly what you said, pay attention, it;'s not working for everyone - please read before jumping to conclusions on posts

yes ive read it, but i had the same problem and it worked for me.

but i think it doesnt really have anything to do with PW website but more of facebook. you can make a facebook account quickly and try that way also.

if this seriously doesnt work for you, then i kinda doubt even the GMs know why its not working. like i said, i think its more of Facebooks side than PWs side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • Magicsaber - Dreamweaver
    Magicsaber - Dreamweaver Posts: 727 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    mslavina wrote: »
    I think we all are, in many ways, not just the ones I have listed.

I had not error with Jones' Blessing even once.

Many of us had not it - look at equipment of characters in game.

I had not posted before to say it because some players had this problem, so it must be solved for them.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • mslavina
    edited July 2011
    Options
    yes ive read it, but i had the same problem and it worked for me.

but i think it doesn't really have anything to do with PW website but more of Facebook. you can make a Facebook account quickly and try that way also.

if this seriously doesn't work for you, then i kinda doubt even the GMs know why its not working. like i said, i think its more of Facebook's side than PWs side.

has nothing to do with GM's - possible
    has to do with PW and how they work things - maybe
    has to do with Facebook - possible also

this is the reason this post was made, only they know if even that, it's not to complain so much about not getting it, it's to explain what most ppl have been through and let them know it's still not working.

i'm honestly not looking for USERS/PLAYERS advise, though that don't bother me, it's more to bring attention to the behind the scene people making these options available and letting them know that there is a glitch STILL

Thanks PW - GREAT GAME

• mslavina
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I had not error with Jones' Blessing even once.

Many of us had not it - look at equipment of characters in game.

I had not posted before to say it because some players had this problem, so it must be solved for them.

not meaning EVERYONE, just meaning the ones that are having this issue - meaning:
    EVERYONE THAT IS HAVING THIS PROBLEM, not everyone in the game.

Thanks PW - GREAT GAME

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    There are plenty of topics about this already, use one of them to post about it.
This discussion has been closed.