edited July 2011
    1xBlademaster
    1xSin
    2xWizard
    1xCleric
    1xVenomancer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |=>theempire.ucoz.com<=|
    Where wizards pull catas and barbs are nearly extinct...
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    6x Psy GG
  • Ultravoilent - Lost City
    Ultravoilent - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    is maintance done yet?
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The delay is because the GMs are testing to make sure our changed quest name has no typos.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • hiddenmonkey
    hiddenmonkey Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So... two hours of maintence for some text corrections? Lame. b:surrender
  • ReilaChan - Harshlands
    ReilaChan - Harshlands Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    is maintance done yet?

I just checked a couple of minutes ago and it wouldn't log in, but my patcher updated. ._.
  • Gungi - Dreamweaver
    Gungi - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    in now b:pleased b:victory b:bye
  • BLaZeNeSs - Archosaur
    BLaZeNeSs - Archosaur Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    put servers up please please please please pleas eplease <3
  • _Peta_ - Archosaur
    _Peta_ - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    servers are up!! Go Go Go
  • monkeyshatter
    monkeyshatter Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Servers are up! Thanks for your patience everyone.
  • Ignasia - Heavens Tear
    Ignasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 142 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Did we really wait 2 hours for text correction? ...what about all the broken **** we have...is that ever gonna get fixed? text correction..takes 30mins at max....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SoniMax - Sanctuary
    SoniMax - Sanctuary Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Are you almost ready with fixing the Jones blessing or as said by Frankie the "Facebook Rewards" ?
    Sorry this is taking so long to get fixed, everyone. We're not only trying to make FB Connect work 100% for everyone again, we're also trying to make a significant improvement to it.

These new tweaks/fixes should be coming out next week, and with a little bit of luck, Facebook Rewards (which is what we're changing the name to) will be fully functional for everyone once more.
    This week ends after 3 days
    let's wait and see what will happen....
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15081871001&dateline=1339865979[/SIGPIC]
    They see me trollin`
    They hatin`
    Patrolling they tryin` to catch me writin` dirty
    Tryin to catch me writin` dirty X4
    My music so loud
    I'm flamin`
  • Agatio - Harshlands
    Agatio - Harshlands Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    So those two "minor localization changes" and 1 simple quest edit were a reason to delay patch by "one day, so you can expect to see the newest patch tomorrow night!" (Frankie)
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    maybe the patch has the stuff needed to do the P.W.I.C. ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    maybe the patch has the stuff needed to do the P.W.I.C. ;)

If you bothered to read anything, they arnt doing anything special for it at all. "No dev support" pretty much covers it.
  • NiightmareXz - Harshlands
    NiightmareXz - Harshlands Posts: 1,569 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ****ty sales...
    I was hoping for black/white pigment sale. :c
    Rep woulda been nice too... I woulda bought R8 for my archer for when I get to her to 100. But then again... That will take months. <_>
    D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ˙buoɹʇs ǝq ןן,ı ʇɐɥʇ ɟןǝsʎɯ ןןǝʇ ı os
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    why do most people expect that everything works correctly?

um, because it's a perfectly reasonable thing to expect?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    why do most people expect that everything works correctly?
    You've obviously never written software consisting of millions of lines of code with tens of thousands of complex interactions to deal with. It's actually entirely unreasonable to expect that everything works correctly, especially when they keep adding new things.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't be working on fixes, I'm just saying that it's more difficult and complex than you think.

Feel free to name any complex and 100% bug-free software that updates on a semi-weekly basis if you think I'm wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • Tremblewith - Heavens Tear
    Tremblewith - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,558 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »
    You've obviously never written software consisting of millions of lines of code with tens of thousands of complex interactions to deal with. It's actually entirely unreasonable to expect that everything works correctly, especially when they keep adding new things.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't be working on fixes, I'm just saying that it's more difficult and complex than you think.

Feel free to name any complex and 100% bug-free software that updates on a semi-weekly basis if you think I'm wrong.

No software is bug free, of course. That being said, there are bugs/glitches/exploits that have been in PWI as well as PW-CN since beta. Why they haven't been fixed is simple. It doesn't bring profit to the company, so it won't ever be fixed.
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Sangodoc wrote: »

wheheh but dont u just wait on the disc of china?? or umm arent u all so bored u counsel people and stuff?? cause i been in it still am tho .. but still.. tw war then ?? notworking china neither?? stated on site 2 years .. u study'd for it u learned for it its like asking a cook to make a chipolata pudding and he will say do u know how many recepy's there are in the world still most can make it tho .. so thats a bullcrap reason my opinion u study'd for it u get payed for it so no exuces ^^ kekeki
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2011

cause they profecionals they learned for it study'd for it so u can expect it right thats how it is in the world i understand some tho hehe just wanna be anoying a bit .. but i was cook and the tremendes ammount of **** is not normal .. that peeps state to u ..but a program is computer so it should work flawless in my eyes cooking is on feeling and taste even harder then putting in the right digits hehehe
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad