[Guide]Trophy Mode(BH69)

SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
SoulRequiem - Sanctuary Posts: 403 Arc User
edited March 2013 in Dungeons & Tactics

-Index-
(Use your browser's search Function to Navigate)
--
Introduction--
--
Starter's Questions--
--
Links--
--
Barbarian and Cleric's Role--
--
Other Classes's Hints--
--
Various Hints--
--
Monsters--
--
Things that may **** up a run--
--
Other Player's Tips--

--Introduction--

Trophy Mode its a feature that allow lowbies Lvs.60/80 to get capes similar to lv.90 ones(The Lunar Capes).These capes have lower stats,and lower refines than the lv.90 ones,but they are a cheap alternative if you can't afford the Lunar ones(Or you just can't wait lv.90 to have an extra -Int/-Channelling).
Remember these aren't endgame capes,because of their grade,you can't put high level gems on em(No Citrines/Savants),so think twice before highly refine one of these.
Also keep in mind these capes aren't tradable,but you can account-stash em if you alts on the same account.
There are 8 capes in total,the most popular are the one with -0,05 Interval and the one with -6% Channelling.
--Links--
-Capes(All Eight)-
-Energetic Robe:Wraithgate(-0,05 Interval One)-
-Calm Robe:Wraithgate(-6% Channeling One)-
--Starter's Questions--

-What do I need to get these capes?-
8 Wraithgate Gold Medals for one of the capes above(Yes you can actually pick one you like thankfully its not random).

-
How do i get the Gold Medals?-
This is were the troubles begin.Are you familiar with the Wraithgate/BH69?,good,because you will basically have to do a speed run,unwined,and around in 1000 seconds(16,6 minutes),with above 10.000 Points(See later).And yes this includes the 3 bosses.
And your level must be between 60 and 80(80&60 included).

-
How I can even dream to accomplish such a thing?-
Yeah actually you need to be really overgeared to do this with a lv.60/80 squad,but no worries there's a trick to bring 2 Higher Levels with you,yes even lv.100+

-
Where I can activate this Trophy Mode?-
Speak to the NPC right next of the Wraithgate Entrace(Celestial Messenger)(Coordinates 589 447)

-
How I can start Trophy Mode?,how to bring those 2 higher levels?-
B]Price[/BTo start Trophy Mode you'll need a Ticket that cost 12 mirages(Its the first option of the NPC outside).Keep in mind that this ticket expires in 24 hours so no reason to get it if you aren't going to start anytime soon.
B]Start[/BAfter getting the ticket,select the second option(Start Trophy Mode),all the squad members will be automatically teleported inside.

B]Note #1[/BTo start Trophy Mode all squad members have to be lv.60/80,thats means,when you actually activate the quest those 2 higher levels havenot to be in squad.

B]How to bring the higher levels[/BSimply invite em after you started Trophy Mode & you're inside the cave.

B]Known Bug[/BSometimes,it *may* happeen that the timer will not start,if you don't see the timer/points on your quest log don't bother and reset/restart again.Yes that means you wasted 12 mirages and yes there's no point doing the run if the timer didn't activated.

B]Note #2[/BAll squad members(Not sure if the higher levels too),need to have a couple or more slots in the quest list(Maximum quests you can have is 20).

-
I started the Trophy Mode and I got the two High Levels with me,what now?-
There are 2 things that matters:Time and Points,while I don't known ecactly how much time/points you need for a Gold Medal,I can tell you need to do the run withing 1.000 seconds and with above 12.000 points(The more the better).

Trophy Mode its similar to FCC,you need a decent barb to pull large groups of monsters so the other Damage Dealerss can nuke em all to death.More details below.

-Squad Members-
The ideal squad would be
A lv.80 Barb
A lv.70/80 Cleric
A lv.70/80 BM
A lv.70/80 long range DD with some aoes like a Wiz/Psy,another BM/Seeker its not bad either.

A lv.100+ 3.33 or more APS BM
A lv.100+ Random DD(Remember AoE skills matter a lot in here)

But,since its very unlikely to find a Lv.70/80 Barbs capable to do big pulls(Not impossible but highly unlikely),you'll probably have to get a lv.90+ one,sacrificing a high lv. DD spot(Thus making everything harder).

-
Does the higher levels get medals?-
They get nothing.

-
Are Medals/Capes tradable?-
No you can only put em in Account Stash.

-
How score works?-
Killing monsters=You get some Score
Killing bosses =You get a lot of Score(Note that 80% of the score comes from killing monsters).

-
Do I have to clean the whole cave?-
No,just get most of the monsters in the way,you should have a score near 10.000 when you're at the Undying Hornshell(The turtle in the pool).

-
OMG last NPC spawned after killing Cenequus Polearm & Damned Gaurnob but the quest thing is grey!-
The 2 higher levels need to leave squad for you to pick the quest.
Only squad leader can pick the quest that will give all the lvs.60/80 1 Medal each.

-
I got something after the run that's not a Gold Medal-
You can get a Silver or Bronze of if your performance wasn't good enough.

Info Needed/Missing:
What you can do with Silver/Bronze Medals?

-
I have 8 Gold Medals,what now?-
Speak to Celestial Messenger outside the cave and choose your cape.
You have to select"Gold Medal For Robe",then"Robe for Auxiliaries Abilities",then you can pick 4 types of capes,among these there is the -Interval one and the -Channeling one to choose
Be aware that if you choose the other option I have no idea if you can get your 8 medals back from trashing the quest.
[Need Spell check]

--Barbarian and Cleric's Role--
Yes a good barb and cleric is the key to victory

- Barbarian -
Recommanded Requisites & Hints:

- Having experience -
You can do some training runs without actually starting trophy mode(Thus saving mirages),that's a good idea if you and/or your squad members need some pratiche first.
- Having the Skill"Violent Triumph",Anti-Stun lv.79 skill(Highly recommanded) -
There are quite some monsters that will freeze you(Make you unable to move),you will have to spam this skill when you'll run into these monsters.You can also use the Vacuity Powder,this Apothecary Potion will make you immune to Stun/Freezes for 20 secs,but it will also increase your expenses.
- Knowing WHEN using anti-stun -
You'll learn with experience,plant monsters at start and other weird-looking ones at the Noxtouch Culler's room and into Resentful Pyrosteosis's way and to Pool Room's way.
- Being Charmed,if possible -
Not necessary but it help for sure(^^)
- Having 12k+ Hp -
The more the better
- Having some Apotechary Potions -
Not required,but it helps.
You can find a list of Apothecary Potions here
http://calcs.ucoz.com/apoth/elixirs.html
Bring the ones you that will help you survive.Like Stone Turtle Orb or Dew of Star Protection(Also Shell Powder helps).
- Learn to use your Bestial Rage skill -
Its your best friend,always use this skill when pulling lots of monsters right before invoke,and you should have plenty of Chi.
- Learn to known your limits -
Don't try to pull too much monsters or too little,watch your Hp,keep ready your Invoke
- Don't forget to roar -
Kinda obvious.
- Sunder -
You should get enough Chi with Bestial Rage to Sunder after roar,and as you already known Sunder will regen some of your Hp.
- Tree of Protection -
(http://www.ecatomb.net/genieskill.php)
Your number one Genie's Heal.Use it wisely.
- Don't waste time on the 2/3 runners left -
Those annoying runners may take some time to kill,if you already killed most of monsters,instead of wasting time chasing those 2-3 runners remaining,bring em along in the next pull,remember,there's absolutely no time to waste.

- Cleric -
Recommanded Requisites & Hints:

- Having experience -
See above
- Have Chi -
This is the main problem,unless the barb is good enough to keep all agro on him,the Blue Bubble(In this guide also Refers as"BB",or"Regeneration Aura"(Lv.59 Cleric Skill))is a must most of the times.This means,you have to keep up your Chi somehow(No there's no time to"Chi Building").
Apothecary Potions that Helps
God's Tea(1 Spark and 50 Chi) <- Recomanded
Golden Jade(1 Spark)
Unlike FCC you have no time to sit back,when most of the monsters are dead and squad looks safe enough put off your BB and start single Healing/Squad healing,this will help you get some Chi before next pull.
Genie Skill that Helps
Cloud Eruption
(See http://www.ecatomb.net/genieskill.php)
(Not recommanded really,better save Energy for Holy Path or if you wanna switch to Movement-Increase Apothecary Potions)
- Holy Path -
Again see http://www.ecatomb.net/genieskill.php.
Holy Path is a Must to keep up with Barb's speed,have a genie with at least 40 Mag/40 Vit.
- Survive -
Surprised?
- Resurrection Scrolls -
You can't afford to die,bring some Resurrection Scolls.Keep in mind that these things have 30 minutes cooldown,so you still can't die more than 1 time per run unless...
B]Pro Hint[/B
Have a Mystic res-buff you before starting Trophy Mode,regardless if the Mystic will come along or not.
- Don't forget to purify -
You known sometimes its better to drop BB and Purify the barb when poison damage gets too high(Those plant monsters are only till first room).
- Cenequus Polearm & Damned Gaurnob -
In case you don't known,last two bosses are nasty and you can't BB on these.They have a close range physical aoe and a long range magic AoE,keep the freaking distance even if the run is completed and you're dead it will still fail(See below).
--Other Classes's Hints--

- Blademaster -
Help the Tank survive,Stun monsters first,HF as much as possible,don't waste Chi on that Speed Skill,use holy path instead,don't waste chi for sparks,time your HF with other's sparks at bosses.Keep alter magic marrow up.
-
Wizard -
AoE like mad.Target the runner monsters after first AoE.
-
Archer -
AoE like mad.Kill those annoyng runners.
-
Venomancer -
Pass sparks to Cleric,Bramble the Barb,use your Nova only if you got spare Chi,Noxious Gas if not,don't forget to Amp at the bosses.
-
Assassin -
Chill of the Deep,Subsea Strike & Earthen Rift,stun/freeze those pesky runners.
-
Psychic -
Use your control AoEs to keep monsters in their place(e.g. Glacial Shards/Aqua Cannon)
-
Seeker -
Use your mp-**** AoE,attack runners with the ranged skills,don't waste time to chase em,debuff the bosses.
-
Mystic -
Res-buff all squad members,especially Cleric,as you can image,you're mainly a DD/support Healer.Use the AoE healing plants you have.Thicket its better than Craglord in this case.

--Various Hints--

- Don't Forget Guardians -
(Note:Guardians Have Been Removed)
Yeah it may sound stupid,but sometimes in the rush all squad forget to get the back-guard that spawn after the second guardian is killed.Have a good runner stay back and lure the guardian while others keep pulling/killing.
- Offer Money for High Levels -
You known,the world is cruel,few people like to help others and get nothing but a thanks in return,you *may* have to offer money to those high levels if you want get their help.
- Don't Accept Randoms -
Having a lv.100+ BM/Barb doesn't mean that everything will go smoothly,even a good geared high level can easily die in there if he underestimate the monsters.Do some test runs with them before actually trying a Trophy run.
- Patience -
Having 50% fail runs may be an average result,still not that bad,don't get discouraged and keep the Morale in your squad up.Bring a lot of Mirages also.
--Monsters--

- Runners -
These annoying monsters will keep running away using magic attacks,they won't ever attack with Physicals not even at close distance.
-Deadmarch Sori/COLOR][URL="http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/8660/sori.jpg"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Screenshot[/COLOR][/B][/URL][COLOR="White"-
-
Deadmarsh Cougaret/COLOR][URL="http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/6637/cougart.jpg"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Screenshot[/COLOR][/B][/URL][COLOR="White"-
-
Deadmarsh Pyrofiend/COLOR][URL="http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9633/littlepyro.jpg"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Screenshot[/COLOR][/B][/URL][COLOR="White"-

- Freezers -
-
Deadmarsh Petalii/COLOR][URL="http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/143/petali.jpg"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Screenshot[/COLOR][/B][/URL][COLOR="White"-
-
Deadmarsh Duster/COLOR][URL="http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/5243/weirdo1k.jpg"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]Screenshot[/B][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR="White"(This one is also a runner + freezes you so damn smart)-

- Physical Ones -
-
Deadmarsh Adalwolf/COLOR][URL="http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/851/adawolf.jpg"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Screenshot[/COLOR][/B][/URL][COLOR="White"-
-
Deadmarsh Heathen/COLOR][URL="http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/1239/heaten.jpg"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Screenshot[/COLOR][/B][/URL][COLOR="White"-
-
Deadmarsh Kugulu/COLOR][URL="http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/892/kugulu.jpg"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][B]Screenshot[/B][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR="White"(This one doesn't move and its ranged)-
-
Deadmarsh General/COLOR][URL="http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/9364/generalt.jpg"][B][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Screenshot[/COLOR][/B][/URL][COLOR="White"(There are Lots of these in the last two rooms)-

--Things that may **** up a run--

->You don't speak with the last NPC withing 60 seconds(He disappears)
->
Some of your squad member is not in range when you speak to NPC(e.g. Cleric revived in town)
->
You just realize at Serpentrex's room(SS) that you forgot the back guardian(Duh ._.)
(Again,Guardians Have Been Removed)

Info Needed/Missing:
If the squad member not in range leaves squad can you still get the Medals?

Suggestions Needed:
Any other suggestions/hints/whatever its appreciated(As well as grammar fixes).
WTB>More Fash
Currently Want-to-buy list>>(W=White;B=Black;A=Any color)
((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
Post edited by SoulRequiem - Sanctuary on

Comments

• SoulRequiem - Sanctuary
    edited March 2011

--Other Player's Tips--

B][COLOR="Yellow"]Empu - Sanctuary[/COLOR][/B
    - If you got a sin in squad, you can have him/her go inside to kill the petaliis (and probably a few of the mobs around them). It won't really affect the pointcount and makes the start easier. Avoids using an anti-stun/freeze and a big poison damage. It's not really necessary but makes things easier.

- I didn't see anything about it but you're not forced to kill pyroo. You can skipp pyro, if the puller makes sure to clean the rooms you don't need that part for points. Depending on how ideal the squadbuild is, and how experienced, we decide to do or not do pyro.

- I got a doubt, but believe there's no more door after serpentrex.

- I don't totally agree on your ideal squad :P I think among the high lvls helping, best have a barb puller. A lvl100+ barb can really pull way bigger groups (sure Dan can do bigger pulls then a regular barb, but comparing comparable gear : Bog can probably pull whole cave from entrance to pole). The other 100 DD could be anything, but think sin is best : they can kill the petaliis at start, and stealth to kill annoying mobs/bosses fast and solo the bosses. This may be biaised, cause I'm a sin with good aoe power. It's also nice to have 2 clerics 60-80 range. They can alter bb and easier when 1 dies. Bm in 60-80 range, all they really need to do is hf and buff. Last would be a seeker or wizzie for the continuous aoe. But actually, when I do it with my faction leader (barb with demon hp buff to chi the cleric) and 1 cleric who knows what to do, the rest of squad doesn't matter. But still, my ultimate squad would be 2 cleric preferably 75-80, a bm 60-80, a wizzie/seeker
    60-80, barb 100+ and a lvl100+ sin

B][COLOR="Yellow"]Jessysm - Raging Tide[/COLOR][/B
    I didn't notice if it was mentioned so I thought I would bring it ip here and maybe you could add in the guide.

All the members in squad level 60-80 should make sure they have enough room in inventory, no room = no medal.

No need to kill any of the Guardian mobs since there are no doors in that instance now.

Also a well geared seeker and fair geared BM both level 100+ are great. I have done several runs with a great seeker and he did the pulls, not a single charm tick for him.

A mystic is also good to have. If you don't have room for one in squad it is good at least to get revive buff before starting just in case.

Forgot to add to bring resurrection scrolls just in case also. If you leave instance for any reason during the run you will not get medal if you get back to your squad.

The members who stayed in instance should get theirs as long as there are 4 members in the 60-80 level range in vicinity at the time of talking to the reward NPC.

Also a suggestion, have all members confirm they received the medal before breaking squad.
    WTB>More Fash
    ((W. Steampunk Top \\ W. Aegan Dress \\ W. Road Warrior Vest and Shorts \\ W. Cougar Top \\ W. Barfighter Top \\B. Chipao \\ Trading B. Shinobi Set to White \\ B. Bowknot Top \\ W. Porcelian Dress \\ B. Leopard Boots \\W. Corsair Dress \\ B. Debutante Dress \\ W. Sunshine Blouse \\ W. Tiger Lily Dress \\ W. Stardust Dress \\ \\ Red Bikini Bottom \\ W. Crown Princess Dress))
  • Oeien - Sanctuary
    Oeien - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    was fun running them with ya Soul!
    edited April 2011
    *Bump*
    I would like to known if this guide is worth sticking or not....
    (Yes I pm'ed 2 GMs one week ago and got no response)
    WTB>More Fash
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    The layout and grammar are ****.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited April 2011
    The layout and grammar are ****.

Any useful suggestion other than a generic sentence?
    WTB>More Fash
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited April 2011
    Any useful suggestion other than a generic sentence?

Have someone proofread that to get rid of bad grammar and weird sentence structure.

Also re-do the layout to be consistent. A pretty standard approach would be:
    Larger font size for headlines
    underlining or bold for emphasis
    different colouring for skimming

Also, using abbreviations such as "k" to refer to 1,000s makes the guide look bad, even if it's standard in the game. The same applies to all terminology throughout the guide: do not use abbreviations, but the actual names, e.g. "Cenequus Polearm" instead of "Pole".

You should have a table of contents with distinctive headlines for each paragraph so that people looking for specific things can just CTRL + F that paragraph instead of manually searching it.

Also, your FAQ/Q&A should be the second-to-last thing in the guide, just before credits.

Also, you should make the links to gear and mob linked in the name, instead of posting the name and the link.

And btw, if all of this sounds like too much to do for a guide, then you shouldn't even think of writing one in the first place.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    edited April 2011
    -Edit This & That-

Does it looks better now?
    (I don't have anyone to"proofread"this)

By the way I still think that a bad grammar/structured guide its better than nothing.
    If everybody would could only write a"Fine",guide,then I think there won't be so much information available(I personally don't care too much about structure/grammar as long as I can find what I need to known).

Edit:
    Added Screenshots too :O
    WTB>More Fash
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    This is a well written guide, and due to the sparse information available on the various Trophy Modes, Fuzzy is going to sticky this one.

Anyone willing to step up and write ones for the the other Trophy Modes? (Brim Lunar etc?)
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Estoy - Dreamweaver
    Estoy - Dreamweaver Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    nice guide :D kinda dont get why olbaze got 2 be so harsh, doesnt matter if it has some flaws with grammar and such every1 gets it....
  • HoneyPott - Archosaur
    HoneyPott - Archosaur Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Thanks for taking the time to write this guide. It'll help a lot of people get good capes, I'm sure.

Good job b:kiss
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I didn't read the guide, because I can charm tank the entire instance pretty much, but most people pay 2 high levels to run em through, so there's not much need for a guide without much challenge, lol.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I didn't read the guide, because I can charm tank the entire instance pretty much, but most people pay 2 high levels to run em through, so there's not much need for a guide without much challenge, lol.

Some like the challenge of doing it at the level it was meant to be done, some do not have the money to pay people and some may not have high level friend's will to do it. It is challenging to some who are not level 104 with your amazing uber hp that can charm tank it -.-

Nice guide, I hope it helps those that wish to do this within the said level ranges.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    edited May 2011

Well, as far as I can see, a lot of the TMs I see on WC are asking for a high level barb and a single DD for those 100+ slots.

And really, it's best to know what you need to do when you go in. So I see no harm in a guide.

It's not the challenge, it's the unique ruleset. Like the fact that you have a timer, that all members need to be in range when delivering the quest, that teh final NPC despawns after 60 seconds, that you cannot wine it, etc.
    edited May 2011

I've been in a Fail run with a 101 BM(Charmed),with 16k Hp(Hp buffed).He died at first pull agroing too many mobs.

I've had tons of pms from so called"High",levels asking what the heck was Trophy mode(And I play in the second oldest PvE server).
    So YES a guide is necessary because:
    - Most have no idea of what trophy mode is
    - Being high level means NOTHING,some players in this forum *assume* that high level = uber geared,that's completely out of reality,most high levels I've seen are *average* geared,have refines between 2 and 4 and the best gem they have are Immaculates.

What Im trying to say is NO WONDER that the leader of the strongest faction in my server can solo the thing being charmed,I've seen you're uber-geared,does that means any lvs.100 can just rush in the cave thinking he's god cuz he's 100?,no. A clueless lv.100 with average gear dies in a second there,and that's because BH69 is wined 99% of the times so people have usually no idea of what mobs are there and how hard they can hit.

So yes,believe it or not(Since I actually seen it),lots of high level NEED to have an idea before rambo in and die like idiots(I did around 25 runs for 8 medals guess what this means).

Knowledge is power... b:bye
    WTB>More Fash
  • Haderon - Raging Tide
    Haderon - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Awesome guide. Me and my friends were looking for such a thing because we definitely don't want to pay the premium on Lunar Capes since the main thing we need it the -int bonus.

Thank you.
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    thanx for the gret guide, and yes those guides are needed. remeber beside ur point of view there are alot more points of veiw and reasons to have this guide. thanx again now i dont have to pay for the freaky expensive lunar cape. b:kiss
  • Deant - Raging Tide
    Deant - Raging Tide Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    lols haderon was faster :D
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Very nice, I see you took Olbaze's advice on properly structuring the guide. He wasn't being mean, by the way, as his "harsh" words merely transformed a good sticky into an excellent one. Congratulations !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Empu - Sanctuary
    Empu - Sanctuary Posts: 1,154 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Nice guide, but got some comments :

- If you got a sin in squad, you can have him/her go inside to kill the petaliis (and probably a few of the mobs around them). It won't really affect the pointcount and makes the start easier. Avoids using an anti-stun/freeze and a big poison damage. It's not really necessary but makes things easier.

- I didn't see anything about it but you're not forced to kill pyroo. You can skipp pyro, if the puller makes sure to clean the rooms you don't need that part for points. Depending on how ideal the squadbuild is, and how experienced, we decide to do or not do pyro.

- I got a doubt, but believe there's no more door after serpentrex.

- I don't totally agree on your ideal squad :P I think among the high lvls helping, best have a barb puller. A lvl100+ barb can really pull way bigger groups (sure Dan can do bigger pulls then a regular barb, but comparing comparable gear : Bog can probably pull whole cave from entrance to pole). The other 100 DD could be anything, but think sin is best : they can kill the petaliis at start, and stealth to kill annoying mobs/bosses fast and solo the bosses. This may be biaised, cause I'm a sin with good aoe power. It's also nice to have 2 clerics 60-80 range. They can alter bb and easier when 1 dies. Bm in 60-80 range, all they really need to do is hf and buff. Last would be a seeker or wizzie for the continuous aoe. But actually, when I do it with my faction leader (barb with demon hp buff to chi the cleric) and 1 cleric who knows what to do, the rest of squad doesn't matter. But still, my ultimate squad would be 2 cleric preferably 75-80, a bm 60-80, a wizzie/seeker 60-80, barb 100+ and a lvl100+ sin
    edited May 2011
    I found an use for the second post :O
    WTB>More Fash
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Quick question :

Does anyone know if the medals themselves are accounstashable and trade-inable?

I made this alt specifically to do Trophy Mode, but if I could account stash the medals and let my main craft it for herself (Shes 101 lol) id be much happier about it.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You don't get your name on the cape since it's a quest reward, not manufactured.
  • LilNai - Harshlands
    LilNai - Harshlands Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You don't get your name on the cape since it's a quest reward, not manufactured.

b:surrender Brainfart moment ftw.

Thanks for the reminder >_<
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Here's my question:

Imagine, that i could gather a sin squad and do only the 3 bosses + somemobs near gaurnob and pole.

Do you think it would be enough to get a gold medals if done quickly?
    And how much points does a boss give? and one of those 3 mini-bosses?
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • Blood_Junky - Harshlands
    Blood_Junky - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Great guide =) I need it for my sin since no one takes Psys on Nirvana and I dont cash shop enough to make my gear pro... b:surrender b:cry And I totally agree about that 100s not being gods thing... If I ran in there and tried to rush through the mobs Id get ***** slapped to heaven and back :P b:laugh
  • jj20
    jj20 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Great guide =) I need it for my sin since no one takes Psys on Nirvana and I dont cash shop enough to make my gear pro... b:surrender b:cry And I totally agree about that 100s not being gods thing... If I ran in there and tried to rush through the mobs Id get ***** slapped to heaven and back :P b:laugh

Youll get there Blood don't worry -Ace
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nice guide, thanks for the info

I used to think there was a 1mil cost per person for trophy mode, because all the WC's kept saying "Wraithgate trophy service 1mil/run"

But it's just 12 mirages.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Jessysm - Raging Tide
    Jessysm - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    I didn't notice if it was mentioned so I thought I would bring it ip here and maybe you could add in the guide.

All the members in squad level 60-80 should make sure they have enough room in inventory, no room = no medal.

No need to kill any of the Guardian mobs since there are no doors in that instance now.

Also a well geared seeker and fair geared BM both level 100+ are great. I have done several runs with a great seeker and he did the pulls, not a single charm tick for him.

A mystic is also good to have. If you don't have room for one in squad it is good at least to get revive buff before starting just in case.
  • Jessysm - Raging Tide
    Jessysm - Raging Tide Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    Forgot to add to bring resurrection scrolls just in case also. If you leave instance for any reason during the run you will not get medal if you get back to your squad.

The members who stayed in instance should get theirs as long as there are 4 members in the 60-80 level range in vicinity at the time of talking to the reward NPC.

Also a suggestion, have all members confirm they received the medal before breaking squad.
  • breevandecamp
    breevandecamp Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Where can I find list of other choices other than from those 8 capes that I could possibly get from TM69. I was wondering what they are or if there are any other armour or even weapon you can get.