edited July 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
i'm cleric lvl 79 and i have some questions about my class:
i have 323 magic point
and 44 str
and 66 vit
2270 hp
and 7k mp
(with adds)
i feel like i'm a bit weak and i die v.fast especially when i do BH i die 2 - 4 b:cry shots from mobs
i saw clerics in my rang lvl (75 - 80 ) have 3,5 k hp QQ and they can hold on for mobs hits more than me so i hope any pro cleric advice me about my attributes
and thanx alot b:bye
^_^
Post edited by muder123 on

Comments

• Dawnx_ - Harshlands
    Dawnx_ - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Whats your gear like? Do you use Physical Defense Neck and Belt? And the stats are good for your lvl.... I think. Whats your base stats without gear?
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    Dawnx- 100 Demon Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Mystic.
    Doom_Panda- 101 R9 Barb 23k HP. :D
    PsychicTuna- 90 Sage Psychic.

PANDAS FTW!!!
  • muder123
    muder123 Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Whats your gear like? Do you use Physical Defense Neck and Belt? And the stats are good for your lvl.... I think. Whats your base stats without gear?

my gears are elemental
  • NL_assassin - Sanctuary
    NL_assassin - Sanctuary Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The best thing to do to add some HP is adding HP shards into your gear.
    You might have 4-socket gear, and if you put in 4 flawless citrines, which are 170k each, you already have 160 extra HP.

And, you can always be more careful as a cleric, waiting for someone to have a solid agro and then start healing for example. If you avoid the mobs a bit more, you might die less, but having more hp is always a better option.

Buy the shards in AH or with tokens and put them in your gear by any tailor, blacksmith or other manufacturer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ---^^ Xxx_Signature made by NowitsAwn_xxX ^^---
  • Faynalia - Sanctuary
    Faynalia - Sanctuary Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    muder123 wrote: »
    my gears are elemental

^ That is your problem most likely.

Arcane Armor yes but Phys Ornaments!!!
  • Siumiki - Dreamweaver
    Siumiki - Dreamweaver Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    +p.def gear u can get around 50% physical resistance. then u wont see much diff btw phys and mag mob hits
  • muder123
    edited July 2011
    The best thing to do to add some HP is adding HP shards into your gear.
    You might have 4-socket gear, and if you put in 4 flawless citrines, which are 170k each, you already have 160 extra HP.

And, you can always be more careful as a cleric, waiting for someone to have a solid agro and then start healing for example. If you avoid the mobs a bit more, you might die less, but having more hp is always a better option.

Buy the shards in AH or with tokens and put them in your gear by any tailor, blacksmith or other manufacturer.

i thought about it it but i have TT gears so i will decompose into souledges
    will i lose the shards or i will get them when i decompose them?
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    You lose them. It's normal to either use lower shards, or to sell your sharded weapon to someone in exchange for an unsharded unrefined one that you can decompose (and a bit of coin, that you can keep)

Apart from AOE, you basically shouldn't ever be getting hit. And if you aren't getting one-shot by the mob, then you can survive it forever if you just stack enough IHs.
  • muder123
    edited July 2011
    thanx alot all
    b:victory
    ^_^
  • ChubbyKyros - Lost City
    ChubbyKyros - Lost City Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Physical Ornaments + Pdef Shards + Refine
    You should be able to do fine~ if no money for better physical ornament and Pdef shards keep your eyes on screen and use plume shield whenever necessary it helps alot.