Pw 2011

Options
Asperitas - Lost City
Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
edited July 2011 in General Discussion
Hello. I've been away from the game for like half a year now, and I thought I'd come check how this game is doing.

How's the grind?
How's the Tideborn?
How's the Earthguard?
How's the pack sales?

How's tricks?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Asperitas - Lost City on

Comments

• Sharuum - Lost City
    Sharuum - Lost City Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hello. I've been away from the game for like half a year now, and I thought I'd come check how this game is doing.

How's the grind?
    How's the Tideborn?
    How's the Earthguard?
    How's the pack sales?

How's tricks?

Grind has been severely reduced with hypers, Tideborn are a lot of fun but can be very broken in their own ways. Sins can solo most instances, and +12 psychics are way strong. Earthguard are really cool, but we don't know just how strong they will be until they can get some r9 (maybe tonight). Pack sales have gotten cheaper (depending how long ago you played). I remember when the goldmane lion packs were super expensive and only stayed in the shop for a little while each.

By tricks, if you mean glitches and programming bugs, I don't think that very many have been fixed, and more have been found.
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

How's the grind?
    How's the Tideborn?
    How's the Earthguard?
    How's the pack sales?

How's tricks?

They all suck.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

How's the grind?
    How's the Tideborn?
    How's the Earthguard?
    How's the pack sales?

How's tricks?

FC(frost instance) glitch was discovered, so you can be lv. 105 in 2 weeks without any penalties. All other things are the same or worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

How's the grind? Close to nothing, 70-80 may have some, thats about it.
    How's the Tideborn? Over powered as per usual, granted psychics need a bit more then half a brain to play unlike sins, but still there to good in my books.
    How's the Earthguard? Well seekers are quite fun, I don't see much evidence of them being OP, if there well geared, there very good due to both magic and phy attacks like an archer, so just think of it like a closer range HA archer, mystics are also quite a force due to there pet that has a 5 seconds insta cast stun and a repulsion skill that works in PvP, whilst having a fairly fast casting time on there main skills, i woulden't consider them OP though either.
    How's the pack sales? Here all the time.

How's tricks? Like sharuum said, if you mean bugs and glitches, they will never be fixed.

Responses in red.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Grinding doesn't exist anymore, just pay ppl to run or glitch FF and insta-lvl to 105. :]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Jatoni - Sanctuary
    Jatoni - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Game sucks (2011)PWI

Forums suck (2011)PWI a special shout otu to Escorian and Michael Dark for being the biggest losers here and BeingHope

Can't ever find anything fun to do (2011)PWI

Everything i do in game including traveling and BHs take 20-30 mins (time consuming)

But yeah im supposed to buy a flying mount or sell gold to have the funds to teleport or fly faster right?

I have to make my character look like a loli or a one of the many american tramps (The ones who host the constests in the forums) in order to compete or qualify in forum screenshot contest.

Yes i'm raging yes i'm mad i hate this game and i quit.

/flameshield Middle finger up To Trolls and the people i named above. (and the people who act like them)
  • Jatoni - Sanctuary
    Jatoni - Sanctuary Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Gms Or CA's (community advisors) don't do sht in game and only exist here.
    The game was put out here to lure cash shopping idiots in with admittingly the best customization out there in any game. That's what pulled me here. But now i see corruption, i see sick people flaming WC and i kinda had enough of it.

Takes me days to find bh groups sometimes (ones that aren't QQing for wine) yes the game is easy to level, but at what expense? To have spent all that money just to get kicked in the *** by a loser who pumps $50000000 into the game with r9 gear? No lets just say a a Fish (a tideborn with good daggers and a charm) that's just about enough to stomp most players without a "subscription" to their little cash shop. Inflation has been seen at it's worst in THIS game, the most beautiful game i've ever seen.

Excuse the double post.
  • Asperitas - Lost City
    Asperitas - Lost City Posts: 907 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sounds like about the same when I left. Minus the frost glitch and the new packs.

Was TT ever revamped? I seem to vaguely recall that the 3-x TT's were changed so that the bosses were much harder and TT90+ gear became increasingly difficult for average-geared people to farm - average being TT90 with +3 refines (poor BM).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Sounds like about the same when I left. Minus the frost glitch and the new packs.

Was TT ever revamped? I seem to vaguely recall that the 3-x TT's were changed so that the bosses were much harder and TT90+ gear became increasingly difficult for average-geared people to farm - average being TT90 with +3 refines (poor BM).

they made the boss that drops GBA too fcken hard, he has an insta kill, aoe stun, amp and random agro so even for well geared 100+ppl he is a pain in the *** the rest far as i know have been unchanged
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)