Giant Bunny

Johupie - Lost City
Johupie - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
edited September 2011 in General Discussion
So, this is way overdue. I just recently got on my noob wizard, and looked in his pet bag. He had a Giant Bunny pet egg that he won however long ago it was that the 'Tree Event' was on for that one weekend. I was like "Holy ****! A giant bunny!" and immediately went to put it back into egg form so i could give it to my main. I spent the 20k or whatever to revert it egg form and saw "Unable to put into Account Stash". Now, I just recently bought an account stash so that i could get a wraith-gate cape (because I'm cheap and don't feel like getting a lunar one) and I'd like to at least use that stash for more than one thing. I just want my assassin to be able to have a Giant Freakin' Bunny follow him around. :(

Who else agrees that we should be able to put the Giant Bunny into the account stash? :D
Post edited by Johupie - Lost City on

Comments

• Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    The account stash was a giant bait and switch. Don't expect any item introduced after it to be stashable.
  • Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear
    Aneurysmal - Heavens Tear Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    WTB r9 acct stash... and swap the r9 to non class dependant =D
    Main:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Alts:
    Lypiphera 101 Cleric
    Incompetance 100 Blademaster
    MetalPenguin 101 Seeker

b:dirtySolara_Craft/Disarmonia_Xb:dirty
  • Mingkeey - Lost City
    Mingkeey - Lost City Posts: 306 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    these pets should be tradeable.its not hurting anyone.
  • Miugre - Heavens Tear
    Miugre - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I +1 this motion, as well as proposing it be extended to marriage quest pets. :-/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Yes, I'm still a stubborn holdout in favor of the old game. Haters gonna hate. ;]

Other Active Characters:
    LigerKing (Barb), Girasole (BM), Shamsheer (Sin), ArborSoul (Mystic).
  • Chimer - Lost City
    Chimer - Lost City Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Didn't they recently add the ability to bind eggs? I know for some items, like rank gear, binding removes all the "Unable to trade/account stash/discard/machine wash" tags. May just be money sunk, but worth a try?
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    b:dirty Giant bunny... me gusta! Same problem here, though. I got the puffy bird thing from the quiz event on an alt and I can't account stash it over to Ved :x
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    i say yes stash the bunnyb:shutup
  • Sepheren - Dreamweaver
    Sepheren - Dreamweaver Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I +1 this motion, as well as proposing it be extended to marriage quest pets. :-/

:o I've traded my Crab Baby egg to multiple characters, it was attained on my cleric during a MQ.. I've also stashed it in an alt bank on the same account. Does it not work for all of them?
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    They seem to be slapping the ''Unable to be put into account stash'' feature on pretty much every new item just for the hell of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited September 2011
    I got the Giant Bunny 4x on lvl 2x alts, one got it 2x. But i understand why they made it untradable: they want to give us a motivation to level new characters.. Havn't seen a high lvl (100+) with Giant Bunny yet btw., so motivation seems not to be big enough b:chuckle
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited September 2011
This discussion has been closed.