OMG HE USED PUNCTUATION!
    lower
    yea yea yea i used one praise be to pangu or whatever
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    you should feel lucky. at least you can also get a r9 set to match the damage and defense. there is no way any magic class can match your 5.0 damage in any instance. BM and sin are already king of the PVE, Sin is also king of 1 v 1 PVP, even BM have the potential to be top PVPer. what magic class get?
  • HEALERKIZNA - Heavens Tear
    HEALERKIZNA - Heavens Tear Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if anyone could understand what cimon is saying please translate, i've seen 5 year olds with better grammer.
  • StormHydra - Sanctuary
    StormHydra - Sanctuary Posts: 2,221 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    OMG HE USED PUNCTUATION!
    lower

This is literally one of the most worthless posts I have ever seen on a forum. Your posting is 10 times worse than Cimon's. At least Cimon has a legit point about overpowered R9.

R9 is just 'pay 2 win'. Overpowered stuff like this that makes money won't be removed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    |Active: Coalescence - Lost City, Wizard|
    |Inactive: StormHydra - Sanctuary, Archer|
    |Call of Duty: Black Ops|League of Legends|Forsaken World|Perfect World International|The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim|
  • Xyleena - Heavens Tear
    Xyleena - Heavens Tear Posts: 132 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @OP: I don't know about you but my In Game Husband has Full R9 on his BM and he one shot Zerked my Cleric with almost 10k Pdef, for 16k damage. IMO its a pretty fair fight. You want fair? Get the gear yourself. Stop QQing about it. Everyone knows it is not going anywhere. It's pretty much put up or shut up about it. Honestly, the amount of people that HAVE the gear is not even a 1/10ths of the server population (at least on Heaven's Tear), so why bother caring?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Characters:
    Xyleena | 102 Demon Cleric | Radiance Faction : Main
    Gwendolynne | 101 Sage Venomancer | Heavens Tear
    Delecroix | 101 Demon Assassin | Heavens Tear
    Anatoxin | 8x Future Sage Psychic | Heavens Tear
    Diva | 92 Sage Blademaster | Dreamweaver : Retired
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    This is literally one of the most worthless posts I have ever seen on a forum.

I would like to introduce you to Yulk.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    @OP: I don't know about you but my In Game Husband has Full R9 on his BM and he one shot Zerked my Cleric with almost 10k Pdef, for 16k damage. IMO its a pretty fair fight. You want fair? Get the gear yourself. Stop QQing about it. Everyone knows it is not going anywhere. It's pretty much put up or shut up about it. Honestly, the amount of people that HAVE the gear is not even a 1/10ths of the server population (at least on Heaven's Tear), so why bother caring?
    on harshlands server it is not uncommon at all to find a few r 9 archers in every area where pvp happens and quite alot of people id say less then half but quite alor none theless have gottent here r 9 as for put up or shut up the moment i shell out 1500 bucks for a game is the moment i need the straight jacket because its without any real world value hell the stuff you pay for aint even yours pwi can just take it acording to the TOS agrement
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • XxStormy - Harshlands
    XxStormy - Harshlands Posts: 161 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    guess i shouldnt pk him so much b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lwg124
    lwg124 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if anyone could understand what cimon is saying please translate, i've seen 5 year olds with better grammer.

*Grammarb:chuckle
  • c2c2
    c2c2 Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Not that these points haven't been made before by others, but if you get around the atrocious spelling & grammar issues this person has, what he says makes sense from a bm's standpoint. The attack per that came with rank 9 makes magic classes much more powerful (in particular wiz & psychic) than bms in equivalent r9 gear, for instance.

But nah, r9 won't be going anywhere... for better or worse.

Azzazin
  • Shadowvzs - Lost City
    Shadowvzs - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well, you should. It's a wall of text, with poor grammar. If you knew it was poor grammar, why even post? Everyone already knows how R9 is insanely OP, and it isn't going to be changed. Take R9 away from the people who already spent $900? Lol.

and perma ban his account too b:laugh
    classes much more powerful (in particular wiz & psychic) than bms in equivalent r9 gear, for instance.
    still r9 isnt that huge def than a custom oht set to casters, also aps characters without r9 still insine with 5aps

i agree with this http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=13953081&postcount=33