[Sanctuary] Sodality now Recruiting Active, Friendly Members! ^_^

fleetofangels
fleetofangels Posts: 0 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Guild Banter
We are a Sanctuary based faction (level 2) looking to recruit all classes, level 20+. Our only requirements (besides being level 20+), are that all members remain active, friendly and regularly participate in guild events, as well as guild chat. So, if you're seeking a fun and helpful faction, feel free to send a PM to one of our leaders or executors:

black_born
Dar/a
Foexen
alluria_

Or simply reply to this topic with your class, as well as level. =) We look forward to meeting with you! b:cute
Post edited by fleetofangels on

Comments

• swat901
    swat901 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    yea i would like to join your guild cuz you rarly find a guild willing to help lower levels and its no fun playing a game that you have no one to share that fun with ,

my name is swat901 i am a assassin ,lvl20 and if you use Teamspeak or ventrillo just let me know so i can get the ip
  • fleetofangels
    edited July 2011
    b:pleased We'd love to have you. Are you playing on the server, Sanctuary? I haven't been able to contact you in game yet... if there is a time you normally log on, please let me know so I can send you an invite. ^_^
  • swat901
    edited July 2011
    srry i have had family problems the last couple of weeks so i can get on about.... i would say monday around noon?
  • swat901
    edited July 2011
    and my actual name in game is swatX and if your clan needs a chat system i know one we can use(just inform me if needed)
  • swat901
    edited July 2011
    sorry but i need to take care of some personal things right now in my life so ill wait till later to join your guild but thanks anyways for the invitation
  • fleetofangels
    edited July 2011
    b:sad Oh my, I hope everything is ok. I understand, it's not a problem at all. <3

Best wishes,
    ~allu
  • Mstrsdragon - Sanctuary
    Mstrsdragon - Sanctuary Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    My in-game name is mstrsdragon, and I'm as active as my life outside the game allows. I can be found in-game about 3 to 4 days a week. Also, I pride myself on being willing to help those lower level than me, as well as higher level.

Thank you for reading my post and taking the time to consider adding me to your guild.