The most "screwed over" class in PWI.

Aeyris - Sanctuary
Aeyris - Sanctuary Posts: 116 Arc User
edited August 2011 in Venomancer
Title says all really. I'm curious as to whether anyone else feels this way. It seems since the expansions (yes, both; Tideborn and Earthguard), venomancers have gotten the shortest end of the stick.

I've been playing for over 2 years and I remember when venos were highly valued in squads, when people would even complain about them being "over-powered" because of their pets and such. I never thought I would regret making a veno my main. Don't get me wrong, I love my veno, and have no desire to make another class my "main" because I've worked so hard over the years and I've grown attached to playing her, but I think if I knew then what I know now, there would be no way in hell that I'd pick a veno to play.

Tideborn expansion brought stealth into the game, and we all know that screwed most people over. But it also took away the venos main role of being able to solo high-level instances. That was tolerable. I have nothing against assassins for being good at their class. I'm willing to share the title of "independent", if that makes sense.

Earthguard expansion brought about mystics. I'll admit, they're pretty cool, and they put the magic of venos to shame, much like psychics did.

But I think what set the class to the depths of importance the most in PWI was the 5.0 aps. Now, at least on my server (I'm pretty sure it's an inter-server issue), I can't get a squad for nearly anything. FCC, Nirvana, etc..."No, we don't want a veno. You're not DD".

While I'm fully aware that venos have powerful debuffs, and fully aware that compared to other magic classes our attack is weak (and compared to melee classes, our physical attacks are weak even for HA foxes), but what exactly is the purpose of our class if not to DD? I guess I'm feeling rather useless lately because of all this "aps-obsession"; I can't get anything I want to do done because of the infamous line "we don't need a veno".

So what do you think? Do you think they need to make an instance or improvement to the game where venos will be more useful again? Do you feel the same as I do, that the class has sort of been cast aside lately? Thoughts?
Post edited by Aeyris - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    30% amp degen IW myriads

If squads dont take a good veno they're idiots, If good squads dont take a veno its because the veno fails

You still solo the same tt's at similar profits (remember hands and orbs from 3-1 being worth like 10k a pop?) and have acess to higher end gear at a cheaper rate to make life even easier.

In pvp the TB screwed everyone nobody really cares about your special QQ there
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I think this thread is a few months too late that "mystics will take our jobs because they use pets," and "stealth isn't fair for arcane classes."

Honestly, (for pve purposes) of all the mage classes venos have the best deal. Squads still love a veno for passing sparks or brambling the tank, but the main purpose of a veno is amp. When most squads want aps players because they do multiple times the dps of everyone else, a veno is their best friend. Seriously, a 5 +12 Rank 9 sins in a squad will each do 1/5 the dmg, so when they look for a last player should they pick another +12 rank 9 to divide the dmg by 1/6? or should they get a veno that can Amp and be responsible for 1/3 of the total damage out? Not everyone realizes this yet so venos sometimes don't get into a squad, but thats every class that happens to.

Amp, pass spark, reflect, pdef debuff, purge...
    Every other mage class has less.

The biggest grievance of venos is hercs are no longer as important. Gear progressed and people learned about aps and barbs started soloing TTs. Then BMs. Then Sins. And at some point veno's lost the market they had cornered for years.

You no longer require "either a barb or a veno" to tank instances. We have seekers, as well as better gear now than we did.

Veno's were OP in the beginning as the only class that was melee and a caster, could heal the tank, and be tank, and could solo anything they wanted to. Now, no one is going to wait behind a herc to let it tank, and everyone has a farming alt. Its not expansions that screwed over your class, the game just grew up around venos.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Most screwed over class? Seeker.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Kurushimii - Sanctuary
    Kurushimii - Sanctuary Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    But I think what set the class to the depths of importance the most in PWI was the 5.0 aps. Now, at least on my server (I'm pretty sure it's an inter-server issue), I can't get a squad for nearly anything. FCC, Nirvana, etc..."No, we don't want a veno. You're not DD".

While I'm fully aware that venos have powerful debuffs, and fully aware that compared to other magic classes our attack is weak (and compared to melee classes, our physical attacks are weak even for HA foxes), but what exactly is the purpose of our class if not to DD? I guess I'm feeling rather useless lately because of all this "aps-obsession"; I can't get anything I want to do done because of the infamous line "we don't need a veno".

Any Good APS squad will pick a veno to amp over another APS DD, if not they are just idiot . AMP, EP, Tangling Mire, Ironwood while BM HF = b:victory
    Simply because you make their life so easier .
    Considering i'm Demon Veno my Ironwood works like close to never xD, no big deal Kowlin here to assist me debuff .
    Yes our attack,compared to other class are weak, but we are pro debuffer .
    I still feel useful but maybe cause my husband is one of those APS class, so i don't have hard time to find squad b:surrender
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    TreeHugs - Harshlands Posts: 368 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    none of these poll options fit my opinion... i still use my veno very much when it comes to TT farming. Shes the whole reason im able to do it, really, lol. but in higher instances like nirvana, i feel that venos are left out. i think i want too eventually get a niv weap on my veno, but i will have to do the squads on my mystic, because she will probably be more wanted.

other instances though, i feel venos are relatively the same. i mean, if a FC party seriously deny's a veno as a magical DD then they have some problems. i think some people forget that venos pets do max DMG on ? bosses, which can help kill in the long run (especially if you dont have aps people in the squad)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    TreeHugs - Lv. 101 Demon Rank 8 Mystic
    vixter - Lv. 101 Demon Heavy Rank 8 Venomancer
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Title says all really. I'm curious as to whether anyone else feels this way. It seems since the expansions (yes, both; Tideborn and Earthguard), venomancers have gotten the shortest end of the stick.

I've been playing for over 2 years and I remember when venos were highly valued in squads, when people would even complain about them being "over-powered" because of their pets and such. I never thought I would regret making a veno my main. Don't get me wrong, I love my veno, and have no desire to make another class my "main" because I've worked so hard over the years and I've grown attached to playing her, but I think if I knew then what I know now, there would be no way in hell that I'd pick a veno to play.

Tideborn expansion brought stealth into the game, and we all know that screwed most people over. But it also took away the venos main role of being able to solo high-level instances. That was tolerable. I have nothing against assassins for being good at their class. I'm willing to share the title of "independent", if that makes sense.

Earthguard expansion brought about mystics. I'll admit, they're pretty cool, and they put the magic of venos to shame, much like psychics did.

So what do you think? Do you think they need to make an instance or improvement to the game where venos will be more useful again? Do you feel the same as I do, that the class has sort of been cast aside lately? Thoughts?
    Veno's obviously have more trouble with 3-x bosses than they did before the TT/NV change (not the TB or EG expansions), however, nothing has changed elsewhere PVE-wise as a veno can still solo card bosses, still solo FB bosses, still solo quite a large number of things. They just don't do it with the speed of specific APS classes.

OP is just longing for days people would beg veno's to solo TT squad mode for them, or QQ about how OP nixes are in PVP. Balances of power always shift, so be prepared for them.
  • Kurushimii - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    *removed* failed at quoting xD
  • Kurushimii - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    QQ about how OP nixes are in PVP.

b:victory i remember that time, thats why people used to hide in Secret Passage to pk .
  • Lythianaa - Dreamweaver
    Lythianaa - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,307 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I don't really think venos are most screwed over. We are still wanted in squads due to amplify damage at the very least. I don't know how much people think about demon ironwood scarab, but when it hits, it helps speed things up a bit. Myriad rainbow and Purge are also useful skills. Then again, I don't really care about being the "best" out there, so I do not mind soloing things myself if I'm unwanted in squads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thank you so much ForsakenX for the sig b:cute
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    If people do not want a veno simply because "you're not DD" then they are idiots. I see veno as mainly a support class, with all of their debuffs, they are a great aid to the squad. A mystic is no replacement.

It's just this noobish anti -teamwork mentality that goes around. If it doesn't hit fast, they can't muster up the braincells to figure out what's good about it. If someone can't see the value of a veno because they are hung up over their own idiotic mentality, that is their loss. As far as I know, venos are still wanted by many squads with people who aren't complete idiots.

Definitely far from the most screwed over class in pwi.
  • Mkey - Momaganon
    Mkey - Momaganon Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    veno is much more than people think and no need to worry about replacement by mystics
    if you have a cleric with at least 50 IQ mystic is waste of squad space
  • brazenbusboy
    brazenbusboy Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Probably the most frequent expression I see when squading my Veno is "Wow, I just got xxx,xxx damage numbers" after a Boss fight where my Veno used Amp.

Unfortunately it is apparent that many of those so happy about their huge new damage figures, have no idea that it was thanks to the Veno's Amp curse on the Boss.

This is balanced out by the fact that if my Veno is the slightest bit late to cast Amp, someone in the squad will call for it impatiently.

That being said, Venos have been shortchanged at endgame, with nothing to significantly buff either them or their pets abilities.

The advent of the Fish classes is evidence that developer house looked at the flat or declining player base which is mostly end-gamers recycling alts and came up with the Fish class as a motivation to buy gear for and level up another alt.

Of course there will be the whine of 'What about Nix and Hercs' QQ, QQ, however these pure Pay To Win items are woefully underpowered compared to the whole 5aps deal.

I am afraid that any more QQing about Venos will only result in an upgraded Nix and Herc, at an equally upgraded/inflated credit card toll in the $300-$400 range.
    Just some guy
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Probably the most frequent expression I see when squading my Veno is "Wow, I just got xxx,xxx damage numbers" after a Boss fight where my Veno used Amp.

Ever heard of Heaven's Flame (HF), or Sage Subsea Strike? -Or maybe even your own skills like Armor/ Mind Break/ Demon Nova? -All these are more effective for spike dmg than Amp.
    That being said, Venos have been shortchanged at endgame, with nothing to significantly buff either them or their pets abilities.

We just got new pet skills from faction base and faster pet switching. What did other casters get? Demon gets AoE amp, Sage -20% HP debuff. We get incredibly good skills for end-game.
    The advent of the Fish classes is evidence that developer house looked at the flat or declining player base which is mostly end-gamers recycling alts and came up with the Fish class as a motivation to buy gear for and level up another alt.

As if it didn't take a lot of planning, or is an exclusive concept in this game alone. There are recent debates about Psy vs Wiz where there is no clear winner. Even with Assassins, BMs get more requests in WC.
    Of course there will be the whine of 'What about Nix and Hercs' QQ, QQ, however these pure Pay To Win items are woefully underpowered compared to the whole 5aps deal.

The Herc and Nix are extremely cheaper than a 4 base aps Assassin. A veno can take a common pet and solo BHD w/o pots using poor equips while many 4.0 base (max) Assassin with over 6k HP can't do it. Some venomancers and Clerics are getting in 4.0+ Nirvana squads with a fraction of the investment and watch them whine if you suggest they need to stay close to the boss or have L11 revive or a Herc when both are much cheaper than an aps toon.

What do you mean by win? There is no end to the game, so how do you win? Also, do you suggest that paying cash for a Herc is the only way to obtain one? When Brael was here, they laid out some good advice that could get people a Herc or Nix within a few weeks and took very little effort. Time passed and it was proven to work. The same methods still work.

While people think Nirvana is where the coin is at; the competition got so bad that Nirvana prices went down. In the meantime other products almost tripled which made Nirvana mostly good for the 99 key quest. Now people claim that Herc/Nix costs more now, but ignore how in-game incomes have gone up accordingly and operating costs have gone down (attendance ring, starting equips, no item dropping in PvE, free mounts, etc).
  • Lorann - Raging Tide
    Lorann - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I wouldn't say screwed over. I would say under-appreciated.

I shouldn't have to explain to 9x+ players what amp is, but I have had to and I probably will have to again. I'm surprised still when squad mates seem to be astonished when their damage increases while my debuffs are clearly active on the target... (Without generalising it's almost always sins who do that.)

The only time i have problems getting into squads is when i want to FC. It seems like most people would rather have two sins opposed to one sin and a veno (Just as an example). It's pretty frequent I'll squeeze myself into a squad and again... people seem to be surprised how fast bosses go down and also surprised when the pulls drop like flies even when lacking other AoE DDs. Sometimes people will show appreciation for veno debuffs... others just seem to be slightly impressed that having a veno didn't slow the squad down. -.-

Irony is where most other people would have a sin or two in squad i'd rather no sins so i can tank the bosses to save the barbs repair bill at least a bit... but demon sin spark almost always steals aggro and the majority of those sins I've FC'd with don't give a **** about barbs repair bill they just wanna spark spark spark... even though the time it'd take to kill the boss would only be marginally longer. -.- yay I went of on a QQ about sins >.>

Anyway: Veno isn't screwed over, it's a great class and i'll never regret making it my main. The sad fact of the matter is that there are many many players (especially newer ones it seems) that are too ignorant or are too useless to know the advantages of having a veno in squad. - Adding to that I've met a lot of venos who just make me facepalm repeatedly.. waste of a spot in a squad which makes me think maybe the bad venos breed a bad name for us not so bad ones >.>

k i've written more than I intended... ciao xD
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    may have been said before but i'll reiterate the point , if a veno cant get into a squad, the squad are complete morons and you don't need that kinda run. Veno's, are practically the main caster class in nirvana. even more so than clerics now with r9 +12 sins theres really no need for a cleric. veno however, there is with amp stacking on a bm's hf for the sin to royally **** over the boss's.

veno's also have great DD abilities, nice damage by themselves (maybe not the best but meh still decent enough damage) coupled with the extra squad member known as the veno pet. turns a 6man run into a 7 essentially.

truth be told, i prefer a veno for any squad i do, i love the extra spark when i need it, the herc/pet to DD and ofc, the lovely amp ontop of my hf for even better damage.

as for screwed over, tell me r9 veno wep compared to a r9 cleric wep? i think veno wins out there. i fail to see how a veno is screwed over whatsoever. pve-wise veno's are still the solo anything class. for an aps melee class to solo, we need to spend at a minimum 10x more than a veno for the aps to do it fast enough to not completely **** our charm/pots. plus refines for the hp to survive solo. whats a veno need? a herc.... thats all. they dont even need r8 to solo TT's. so i'd say veno's are far from screwed over.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • thumbs
    thumbs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Most venos in FF don't amp unless asked to, then it's once per boss at most. Most doing FF seem to not have a Herc or want to bother summoning a pet either. An assassin can just melee and do more dmg than most venos will. Blame your fellow venos: not the person forming the squad. I was a good veno. I didn't compromise my pets to do FF. I amped, etc. I got noticed and befriended by some awesome players. Do good work, don't be a scab; and you will stand out from among the hordes of crappy venos.
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    thumbs wrote: »
    Most venos in FF don't amp unless asked to, then it's once per boss at most. Most doing FF seem to not have a Herc or want to bother summoning a pet either. An assassin can just melee and do more dmg than most venos will. Blame your fellow venos: not the person forming the squad. I was a good veno. I didn't compromise my pets to do FF. I amped, etc. I got noticed and befriended by some awesome players. Do good work, don't be a scab; and you will stand out from among the hordes of crappy venos.

sadly, this is true. on my mystic ive played with other venos in FC. and as a veno myself also, i know when i see a not-so-good veno. lol. ive seen some not calling out their pets. damn, even if its a bear, it seems they dont realize how much extra dmg their pet can do to a ? boss. ive even TOLD a veno that it would help, the actually disagreed with me! lol.

in FC im not too concerned on the amp thing, unless its in a lower level party. the bosses die so fast that I, myself, would forget about amping. but when things are going slow, the veno needs to get on the ball!

and to be honest, i expect the venos in PWI that read up on these forums know how to play better than those who dont. you can defiantly learn from experience, but whats a better way than getting ideas and advice from other players too?

anyways, ive actually been playing my veno more recently. and i have not once so far felt like my veno isnt good enough to be in a squad, or do something. so, if veno isnt the most "screwed over" class, then which one is?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lorann - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    thumbs wrote: »
    Albeit a blunt way to put it I agree this would seem to be very apt.
    in FC im not too concerned on the amp thing, unless its in a lower level party. the bosses die so fast that I, myself, would forget about amping. but when things are going slow, the veno needs to get on the ball!
    I have to disagree here, amp makes a noticeable difference as far as I've seen. Every boss fight I start off with: Soul.Degen > amp > Myriad(s) > Ironwood. Then Ironwood and Amp as soon as their cd is ended. I have never timed it approximately but after doing so many runs you really can see the difference between the times you slack off with amp and the times you make sure it's as constantly active as is possible.
    and to be honest, i expect the venos in PWI that read up on these forums know how to play better than those who dont. you can defiantly learn from experience, but whats a better way than getting ideas and advice from other players too?
    Totally agreed! I don't claim to be a pro veno but without checking up here there would have been a great many number of things I would have been oblivious too until a later point in game, clearly something a lot of venos are missing out on. lol.
  • Kurushimii - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Its about common sense though b:chuckle I have seen crappy veno many times while playing cleric, my favorite one was using Mo Zun' Taunt on fb79 boss b:dirty
    I'm still trying to figure out what they were trying to do .
  • Itori - Lost City
    Itori - Lost City Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Nah, nothing about venos has really changed except peoples view on them.

I've been denied to squads sometimes just cause I wasn't a 'DD'
    Most people must not know how useful amp is anymore b:surrender

I remember once a cleric being very happy to have me in squads because of bramble. She said it would help her not get aggro on pulls b:cute

Another thing we're forgotten for sometimes is 'Lending Hand'.. I've seen people spamming their buffs for chi and I pass them a spark they're like 'Oh thank you, forgot venos can pass chi"

Very often when I'm in a squad with other venos in Frost they seem to never take out their pet >_< Once had one that did nothing but spark and venomous... I usually end up amping b:bye not so bad since I got demon though.. only 4 seconds without amp so they dont have to worry about it :P

Kinda sucks that just a few bad apples can make it less likely for you to get in a squad.

Screwed over? Veno is the only class I use basically no pots. About 1-3 herbs in a run of.. anything really.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no shame in losing when there is no honor in winning.
  • Aeyris - Sanctuary
    Aeyris - Sanctuary Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I guess by "screwed over" I meant in people's opinions of or need for them in squads, not so much their skill base in general. Because I know the biggest problem with trying to find Vana or FCC squads is the idiotic "you're not DD" response I get on a weekly basis. Makes me wonder just how little people actually know about the game anymore.
  • Revenge - Raging Tide
    Revenge - Raging Tide Posts: 834 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I guess by "screwed over" I meant in people's opinions of or need for them in squads, not so much their skill base in general. Because I know the biggest problem with trying to find Vana or FCC squads is the idiotic "you're not DD" response I get on a weekly basis. Makes me wonder just how little people actually know about the game anymore.

lol.... in that regard venos are still not the most screwed over. atleast for nirvana. i'd say wizzy's are. i've seen people lookin for venos for nirvana all the time, even some for psy's, but NEVER any for wizzy's.

As for FC, i cant tell ya there i never run the damn thing anymore except to solo for a few friends who are still 9x.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Spell_Caster: "+1 Revenge or should I say...Nuff_Said?

I troll worse than a blonde... and for your information, blondes are pro trolls."
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Lol Kurushimii...that makes me wonder as well xD

In my opinion, people used to know Venomancers for their pets and would only/mainly rely on their pets without ever knowing, discovering or learning about the skills of the class and the debuffing power we have. Once the pets were no longer needed, Venomancers were no longer needed.

Of course it's also the fact that so many people wanted to have a Venomancer to farm and most of them were just too lazy to learn the skills. All they cared for was money money money. Then BH/oracles/hypers/whatever made it easy for everyone to lvl up and thus there are a lot of high level incompetent Venomancers out there.

Then, there's also the "I got herc i'm god" attitude and believe it's all about having this legendary pet so no further effort needed to do anything in squad.

Also, some Venomancers (referring to the ones you never read the forums) probably never bothered even reading the description of fox form skills. They simply went all "caster" thinking fox form is useless because they can't deal enough damage or because some faction mate told them the fox form damage is crappy.

Although we got a bramble nerf, no new tameable pets with the earthguard expansion...Venomancers are not really screwed over but very under-appreciated.
    It's funny sometimes seeing lvl100s getting surprised by things I do/have simply because they never seen it from other Venomancers.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Lorann - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011

lol yep i've had that too. Irony is I can duo FC with a bloodpainted BM puller and my 3spark Noxious on HF wipes all the pulls apart from the final one which would only need one or two other decent AoE(s) to finish the job. With herc can already tank all the bosses the only one being a big problem would be bishop boss Dreadlindra but only need a duo partner to take care of the bishops. lol
  • Liba - Heavens Tear
    Liba - Heavens Tear Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Most screwed over class? Seeker.
    QFT, they're like the new kids in class >3

But in these times, of abundent sins, you need to have close friends in PW, there's no real way I'd have gotten as far as i have without them; I had a FF squad for a while (before my internet dropped for 2 weeks, and they all out-leveld me) but i now have a new one :)) better than before if you ask me.
    Amp is still amazing, nothing will shange that.
    Sage Purify makes SO many people QQ in TW, it's hilarious.
    Ironwood, particually sage's 40% decrease is also awesomesauce, or when demon hits, used in variation with myraid rainbow, human and fox, should give a break 2 / 3 times round :)
    If people think veno's are dead, or useless, they've been running with venomous spammers :S b:shocked x

Getting denied entry into FF for not having a herc is a HUGE kick its like 'lol whut? you expect your tank to fail and my herc take aggro? lolz :)'
    Veno is a REAL class of skill, getting to know your char, how to work it, and there are too many who don't, who i think leave the rest of us with a bad rep (particually those who have been playing their char for 2 or more years and know it inside out -.-')
    Haters gunna love this ^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Liba- 9x Sage veno, TheEmpire
    X_xMoonx_X - 7x Future demon cleric
    _Nix_x - 7x Sin :)
  • Kurushimii - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Btw in some instance parasic nova > roar of pride b:avoid
    Some mobs resist stun but not our nova b:dirty (Demon nova, is my roar of pride + HF)
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    well ive been playing on my veno lately... and ive never noticed this before so maybe it has been changed sometime but, it seems Nova now doesnt have a 100% freeze, because ive made some mobs run away, like the mystics aoes. Did they **** us on this? lol. cause of all the time ive played my veno before i took a break from her, im pretty damn sure this has never happened.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Emeryl - Lost City
    Emeryl - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I fell the same, cause everything in lv100+ are about damage, so not only venos, but other arcane classes are screwed up (someone mentioned mages, they are fuc**** ages ago).

And another, if youre a endgame Veno without Fenix and Herc you sucks, they should us use fenix inside the dugeons, c'mon we payed a lot of cash for that thing, nothing more fair than that.

Most endgame venos should aim for light armor, get some atk speed reductions and smash the boss with their fists :3
  • TreeHugs - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Most endgame venos should aim for light armor, get some atk speed reductions and smash the boss with their fists :3

people thinking this way is what makes venos want to curl up in the fetal position and die because of the deppressing feeling of not being wanted. venos arent meant to whack things with fists. if whacking anything at all, it should be in fox form w/ a magic weapon. b:cold
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kurushimii - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Hey why you quote my name when i didnt say that b:angry
    well ive been playing on my veno lately... and ive never noticed this before so maybe it has been changed sometime but, it seems Nova now doesnt have a 100% freeze, because ive made some mobs run away, like the mystics aoes. Did they **** us on this? lol. cause of all the time ive played my veno before i took a break from her, im pretty damn sure this has never happened.

Yes i was wondering that too, after it happened a few times in TT a while ago . Seems weird cause the curse is silence+freeze .