Comments

• Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited July 2011
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Imagine how silly you'd look if you didn't ijs

I'm not saying GD would win , but Enrage has more to lose by losing a 1 v 1 than GD does. Since well people would expect GD to lose anyway.

GD doesnt
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    GD wont win a 1 vs 1 when Enrage is on their best with what they have... Enrage is still the best, but we are getting maybe a bit closer.. Maybe in the future we can beat Enrage in a real 1 vs 1 without any handicap, but not this weekend b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • kaiowas
    kaiowas Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    GD wont win a 1 vs 1 when Enrage is on their best with what they have... Enrage is still the best, but we are getting maybe a bit closer.. Maybe in the future we can beat Enrage in a real 1 vs 1 without any handicap, but not this weekend b:surrender

never say neverb:mischievous
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Imagine how silly you'd look if you didn't ijs

I'm not saying GD would win , but Enrage has more to lose by losing a 1 v 1 than GD does. Since well people would expect GD to lose anyway.

Actually we wouldn't look that silly, since that's basically what the server has been wanting since, I dunno, the fall of Tao. IF that were to happen all I would really say is "about time."

Anyways I wasn't aiming my comment at GD, I was aiming it at the 2-post noob.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Actually we wouldn't look that silly, since that's basically what the server has been wanting since, I dunno, the fall of Tao. IF that were to happen all I would really say is "about time."

Anyways I wasn't aiming my comment at GD, I was aiming it at the 2-post noob.

They are all just looking for their trolling food anyways. Am a bit surprised to see one person that can really see what is going on a few posts up, but hey, not all of the children of the server read much less comprehend well......
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    They are all just looking for their trolling food ..

sadly all the wonderful times i have had over the years with you tal, and how much i respect you, i still tried several times to read this post, and couldnt get past the word FOOD. it must be lunchtime b:cute
  • Taleon - Heavens Tear
    Taleon - Heavens Tear Posts: 392 Arc User
    edited July 2011