Jones Blessing

Options
SASSYCC - Sanctuary
SASSYCC - Sanctuary Posts: 6 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Support Desk
I have ben trying to recieve my Jones Blessings for a few days now. When the pop up window comes up from the Jones Blessing to click on it to decide which char/server it goes too, I get a lil msg saying I need to "like PWI fan page" and wont get past that. When Igo to my profile page on Facebook it says I have recieved a Jnes blessing, but I have not. Any ideas? and btw I have "liked" the PWI page on FB..lol.
Post edited by SASSYCC - Sanctuary on

Comments

• nylchen
    nylchen Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have almost the same problem, but in my case it says "like Forsaken World's fan page"... i already wrote a ticket, but so far they have no solution :(
  • krazy427
    krazy427 Posts: 4
    edited July 2011
    Options
    same for me been 2 weeks now it sux i know the feeling when my rl neibor can get his but i can not get mine
  • Markblack - Harshlands
    Markblack - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if ur having problem geting jones blesing here what u have to do , http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook then sign in , ur facebook acount should be sign out then when the web page ask u to sign in ur facebook acount dont sign in ur acount that u've been using b4 use another 1 any acount then box pop out then click the like box , after that it should be work asking for what server nd which char you want to send it ur jones blessing , ,,,, cya all enjoy the game
  • Jinkses - Dreamweaver
    Jinkses - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thanks for the info Markblack.. it worked fine bro.. was getting frustrated not being able to get the blessing!! tks again
  • aleese
    aleese Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    thanks for the info Mar, but geez ya'd think they'd fix it so its not such a bloody hassle to get something
  • perfectweapon
    perfectweapon Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    tried everything you said still doesnt work. I have 3 different facebooks I have tried all 3 and none of them work (one of which i just created today to try) and I tried using 3 different browers chrome firefox and internet explorer doesnt work on any of them. I use to be able to get blessings without a problem until they forced people to like forsaken and now perfectworld which i had liked it already anyway... Its not right that some people can get blessing and others cant. They need to remove the option FORCING people to like their facebook, because right now their are many 100s of players who cant get blessings.

When something isnt broke dont try to fix it... Blessing worked fine before.. There was no reason what so ever to force people into liking their facebook fanpages. Your advertisments were already posted on our facebooks and no need to do anything extra which results in 100s of players not being able to recieve their blessings. Now everytime I try to get a blessing your advertisments still show up on my facebook and I dont receive a blessing.

When I log in and try to recieve it. it takes me to the option of like perfectworld which i have. it refreshs and stay on the same like perfectworld page and never gives me the option to select a world or player.. Somebody needs to look into this problem and get a solution or correct problem it has been 2 weeks and nothing has been done to fix it. ty
  • mslavina
    mslavina Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    if ur having problem geting jones blesing here what u have to do , http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook then sign in , ur facebook acount should be sign out then when the web page ask u to sign in ur facebook acount dont sign in ur acount that u've been using b4 use another 1 any acount then box pop out then click the like box , after that it should be work asking for what server nd which char you want to send it ur jones blessing , ,,,, cya all enjoy the game

was never on a thing and still can't get anything

this is going on over 3 weeks now
    EliteOnes - The Best of the Best

Thanks PW - GREAT GAME

not everyone has to like everything, but constructive criticism gets you further then just complaining b:victory
  • Zoomflash - Raging Tide
    Zoomflash - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Yeh I just tried that and still nothing. I need my Jones Blessing to feel strong Q_Q
  • lavela
    lavela Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well as i see, there's more ppl than i thought with this problem, i've tried everything but still doesn't work.

2 weeks without blessing, hope they fix it soon !
  • Lucifeara - Lost City
    Lucifeara - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have same problem as everyone else here, tried to get blessing using both IE9 and Firefox and no success. Why are they always having to **** about with stuff which results in annoying their customers. Next time some little sales twerp comes up with a bright idea at PWI, don't listen to the fool, just sack his ***! Leave gaming to gamers not the damm PR and sales people!
  • SASSYCC - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Still not working Mark but ty for trying to help! I have one left and we have TW this wind again...getting frustrating! b:angry

Anyone else with any other ideas? I wouldnt b so frustrated if it didnt show on my FB profile page as I had gotten one...so I go look in game nd ofc not! nothing...
  • Lucifeara - Lost City
    Lucifeara - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hiya,

After waiting for a fix for 3 days to this problem, I assumed none was forthcoming from PWI, so I decided to fix it myself.

I tried to obtain a blessing with 3 different browsers, using 3 brand new facebook accounts, and all had the same problem. A guildie then said something about having to like PWI if hadn't done this for a while. And the popup people kept getting had the facebook logo and like at the side of it but it did nothing, and no drop down boxes appeared. So i thought "Is there a way to reach the like link from somewhere else?
    I logged in on the front page of PWI after passing the stupid initial redirect so you are at http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

2/3s of the way down the page on the right are 2 options, either hit the facebook link to like PWI, or go to PWI's facebook page.
    If you select the like optionh, the problem is then revealed! You get a non verified message and a stupid verification code popup box. So when using the original way to obtain the blessing this verification **** is hidden, and we cant see it and just get stuck in 1 spot!

So heres the solution! Before trying to obtain your blessing go login your PWI account via the main front page of PWI. Then use the main link to PWI's facebook page http://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO and click like. You will then be prompted to login to facebook, and to enter a verification code. Once it says you like PWI on your wall, open up a brand new tab (Keep all existing tabs open to retain cookies!), and go to the http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook Jones Blessing page as normal, and hey presto you should get your blessing okay as I did.

I know this works cos I tested it. Make sure you haven't already tried that day to get a blessing on the facebook account you use, before attempting this solution, or it will fail!
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hiya,

After waiting for a fix for 3 days to this problem, I assumed none was forthcoming from PWI, so I decided to fix it myself.

I tried to obtain a blessing with 3 different browsers, using 3 brand new facebook accounts, and all had the same problem. A guildie then said something about having to like PWI if hadn't done this for a while. And the popup people kept getting had the facebook logo and like at the side of it but it did nothing, and no drop down boxes appeared. So i thought "Is there a way to reach the like link from somewhere else?
    I logged in on the front page of PWI after passing the stupid initial redirect so you are at http://pwi.perfectworld.com/

2/3s of the way down the page on the right are 2 options, either hit the facebook link to like PWI, or go to PWI's facebook page.
    If you select the like optionh, the problem is then revealed! You get a non verified message and a stupid verification code popup box. So when using the original way to obtain the blessing this verification **** is hidden, and we cant see it and just get stuck in 1 spot!

So heres the solution! Before trying to obtain your blessing go login your PWI account via the main front page of PWI. Then use the main link to PWI's facebook page http://www.facebook.com/PerfectWorldMMO and click like. You will then be prompted to login to facebook, and to enter a verification code. Once it says you like PWI on your wall, open up a brand new tab (Keep all existing tabs open to retain cookies!), and go to the http://pwi.perfectworld.com/facebook Jones Blessing page as normal, and hey presto you should get your blessing okay as I did.

I know this works cos I tested it. Make sure you haven't already tried that day to get a blessing on the facebook account you use, before attempting this solution, or it will fail!

Do you know if this works for facebook accounts that have already liked the PW page? I unliked it and followed the steps and it still didn't work for me, but I may have done something wrong. I don't mind making a new facebook account (I did, and it works) but it's just annoying having to remember to log into it the next time I want a blessing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • HandOfSet - Dreamweaver
    HandOfSet - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hiya,

Not tested on existing ones yet Dyskrasia because they got the silly post exceeded message after attempting earlier. I'll have a play on 1 tomorrow, and repost after I see if it works okay or not.

I'm Lucifeara also btw lol in case you were thinking wth.
  • Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Well, either way, thanks for figuring out a fix for it. :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hiya,

Not tested on existing ones yet Dyskrasia because they got the silly post exceeded message after attempting earlier. I'll have a play on 1 tomorrow, and repost after I see if it works okay or not.

I'm Lucifeara also btw lol in case you were thinking wth.
    *.* Thank you for figuring out another fix. I've been tired of seeing how many people can't get Jones', when I don't seem to have a problem getting them. Thank you for taking the initiative to find your own fix <3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • HandOfSet - Dreamweaver
    HandOfSet - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    *.* Thank you for figuring out another fix. I've been tired of seeing how many people can't get Jones', when I don't seem to have a problem getting them. Thank you for taking the initiative to find your own fix <3

Ty Jeremied. I know there's a lot of qqing, and it can be annoying. I was fuming tbh, on the principle that a lot of people spend money on this game, a percentage of what they can afford from their income, and this has been an ongoing issue now for days. If a PWI member of staff had got off their ****, bearing in mind they are paid, it should have taken them no more than 20 minutes to figure this out same as I did. It's just another example of abysmal customer service on their part, where teenagers can go spend thier last $10 on pwi and PWI is the great money making machine that frankly doesn't give a toss. What happened to the old gamers ethos that companies used to have, where they actually cared about gamers because the staff were gamers, not pimply faced sales execs out to milk the cash cow?
  • SynfulDream - Dreamweaver
    SynfulDream - Dreamweaver Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options

Have tried above and all other suggestions but still no blessing x 2 weeks. Having trouble starting new FB account since so many of my family on already and have run out of e-mail addressoptions-plus why should I need to ake a fraudulent acct for a tech issue on this side? Help please

jonesnotworking.png
  • terrek41
    terrek41 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Jones is already in the game, correct?

Why not have it so talking to him, opens up a new window which is linked to your pwi account, for facebook login. This can be done, like it does with the botique / charge zen option. You enter your password, and the normal stuff happens. It automatically adds & friends the pwi posts for you. And you get your jones blessing box right there. None of this having to, log in facebook while the script gets caught in its own loop. Your already on your *server*. Your already on the *character* that wants it. Its simple. Its easy.

Its not screwed up, like the developers who made that option on the client did.

Because the crappy method you have in use right now, has major issues. Like being caught in a loop your *developers* coded in. So clearly its not our fault we can't get what your site promises.

JONES' BLESSING GIVE AWAY!
    Perfect World is giving away Jones' Blessing for free to players that tell their friends on Facebook about Perfect World International.

All you have to do is click the Facebook Connect button on the right to log in, then click "Allow" on the Facebook Pop-up that opens up.

After you click Allow, Jones' Blessing will post on your Facebook Wall telling your friends to join you in Perfect World International.

The post will be made immediately, this page will refresh, and we will reward you with your Jones' Blessing.

Perhaps you should FIRE the developers who made that, and hire ones who can actually do what they say they can. After all, its not our fault that we can't get something that's so easy to aquire, right? How long has this been broken now?

I've followed the instructions a GM posted. I've tried the links in the GM post that seemly keep redirecting to a broken link that's over 3 yrs old. I've looked through the threads that say fix for this, fix for that, but in the end what it comes down to is the same thing over and over, your script is broken. All attempts to fix it by your developers seem to fail. Either re-write the thing from scratch with people who know what their actually doing, or try above solution.

And your PREVIEW button is also bugged, clicking it causes it to submit.
  • Li_Ban - Harshlands
    Li_Ban - Harshlands Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I totaly agree:
    This is a verry important issue, Game wise and totally unbalances the game
    Lets not forget the false advertisements!

Plus the issue of Fc's Dragon's and no one doing BH's, rubber banding Lack of enjoyment at event's because of harassing pkr's.

PWI is only the subscriber to the game ..its making them a lot of cash. But they don't make the game, and can't fix them. they can fix the web site issue, but that would cut the bottom line and cost them too much and only a few people are not getting the jone's so guys.. forget about getting it;) unless they decide to fix it more..omg;(

Spend more coins getting the best gear you can't afford lol buy more gold and help support your game They send you an nice thank you;)

This game ROCKS!! throw it away;p
  • Shaidy - Sanctuary
    Shaidy - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Hiya

This didn't work for me - any more fixes? I'm tired of being Jones-less b:surrender
  • morigorum
    morigorum Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have tried this for the past 2 weeks to no avail. I get "please like PWI on Facebook" which I already have as there is no option to like off website (pwi) or FB site and I had unliked it and re-liked it and still getting this message. Cleared browser cache et al, still no-go. They should get off their lazy behinds and FIX THIS as well as rubber-banding as others mentioned (but that is fixed by just flying off the NPC if that's where it happens).

This is a cash cow to a point for them and them fixing it won't change that. People want rank gear and will pay coin for it with or without doing quests to get points. I've done both as it'd take me a long time to get to R8, let alone R9 (not worrying about that for now as at R8 point-wise). Just fix this damn issue and be done with it and DO NOT MESS WITH IT AFTER THE FIX....I know about software coding and patching so this should not be happening as often as it has. BAD CODING and even WORSE QA testing.
  • FartsALot - Harshlands
    FartsALot - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I have had this issue for almost a month now. I tried using a different browser still does not help. I submitted a ticket to customer no-service. They said they are aware of the problem. Good then FIX IT.
  • SASSYCC - Sanctuary
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Ok I have tried now like everyone else anything and everything ppl say to try and ITS STILL NOT WORKING! I mean come on...TW factions use these blessings and it really stinks we cant get these! Oh and btw, I REFUSE to "LIKE" another dang PWI site til this is FIXED!! Cant b that hard ppl! b:angry
  • nfghg
    nfghg Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    not work for me >.> u try all what u say but nothing , pwi alredy spaming my facebook like when u got ur bless but this not arrived on my game ! i dont get ti omg ! :(
  • deimosa
    deimosa Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    Capture.png

I see no button >:|
  • ZeroShadow - Harshlands
    ZeroShadow - Harshlands Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    I see no change, bah.
  • Wiingfang - Harshlands