Perfect guide to sin in a tw.

Completely fail and useless.
Unban me.
Post edited by Halt - Harshlands on

Comments

• Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Low APS Sin kills Veno in TW without getting assraped by Nix/Bramble Hood. Seems pretty BA to me, js.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Pro scout mang!
    Unban me.
  • __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver
    __Astarte__ - Dreamweaver Posts: 151 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    While watching that, I was suddenly reminded of this. And if it weren't for that Cleric backing him up, I can't help but think the result would have been the same. b:chuckle
    Censorship is the bane of creativity. Censorship is the bane of personality. Most of all...censorship is the bane of identity.
  • RoidAbuse - Sanctuary
    RoidAbuse - Sanctuary Posts: 1,066 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How do you block out the chat in that video?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Making "non-trash-talkers" show their true color. RAGE ON! b:laugh
  • Cleon - Harshlands
    Cleon - Harshlands Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    How do you block out the chat in that video?

Stolen from Desiree/Keripo:
    I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS2/CS3, but any standard video editor supporting multi-layers will do. Pretty much what you need to aim for is to add a second layer ontop of your video that includes a picture that fully blocks out the chatbox. Alternatively, you can create a textbox with a solid "." or other characters that is at ridiculous font size so that it covers the chatbox. A neat trick is that some video editors allow you to change the background colour of text boxes, so see if you can do that. The picture I use is the PWI logo inverted. I'm pretty sure you can accomplish this via Windows Movie Maker or VideoLan Movie Creator. The ultimate result is that you re-render the video with that picture hard-overlayed into the video.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Basically what Cleon quoted.

If you would rather have a blurred chatbox instead of a solid black, then you layer 2 videos on one another. One is the original, and the second one completely blurred, and then cut at only the chatbox area.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Blandr - Raging Tide
    Blandr - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    fail sin and fail veno
  • Pyroatheist - Lost City
    Pyroatheist - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    ...and fail troll, please try again next time.
    Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.
  • Halt - Harshlands
    Halt - Harshlands Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Im awesome though.
    Unban me.