City of Raging Tides

124»

Comments

• Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    magik, try out Google Chrome, it works similar to Word.

Could come in handy against these trolls that I love so dearly.

<3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I remember a conversation with boogie once, it went something along the lines of:

Ambition: yoo how u so rich?
    boogiepanda: i merch yo
    Ambition: how do you merch?
    boogiepanda: spend 50$ on the game, say you don't cs, rinse and repeat.

b:chuckle

Dammit Ambi, now everyone's gonna have R8! Oh wait...
  • AriesBreath - Raging Tide
    AriesBreath - Raging Tide Posts: 689 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    magik, try out Google Chrome, it works similar to Word.

Could come in handy against these trolls that I love so dearly.

<3

Spell check =/= grammatical / stupidity check ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    1+1 =/= 2+2

amidoingitright? :3
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Lavoslav - Raging Tide
    Lavoslav - Raging Tide Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    you surprice me sometimes mirko :) and i mean plesently
    maybe i do tend to make it fun on the forum but since i wasnt able to log on figured we can spice things up here and kill eachother more ingame i dont ectualy mean stuff i say here lolz :D anyway the ppl that know me ingame and in rl know the real me this is not itb:chuckle

Dear The_love,
    I am rather disappointed with your answer. I was expecting a reply filled with rage.
    Instead, I got this. This is too friendly for me. I have ask you to reply me again, but this time with much, much more anger.
    Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
    Lavoslav
    Leader of Raging Tide server

P.S. You don't wanna make others to think that you are a cool person. All cool person spots are taken ATM.

P.P.S. Mirko is still punished. He cant post here until I say so, but I will tell him you said hi.
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Yours sincerely,
    Lavoslav
    Leader of Raging Tide server

P.S. You don't wanna make others to think that you are a cool person. All cool person spots are taken ATM.

P.P.S. Mirko is still punished. He cant post here until I say so, but I will tell him you said hi.

That right there isn't something you should be of being. Look at the..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Mistolepet - Raging Tide
    Mistolepet - Raging Tide Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Newton's third law of motion: With every action comes an equal and opposite reaction.

That is quite incorect, wrong and just **** the physics here.

The opposite reaction is not a consequence of the first action, they are simultaneous, you're implying they're causal. IS instead of comes is accurate.
    Or more simply said, the forces of two bodies on each other are allways equal and in oposite directions.
    Simply put, a force acts between 2 or multiple objects, and is viewed in that way, and cannot be viewed in a single force acting on a single object. TY
    We're talking simple high school **** here so dun anyone dare come in here with chaos theory and infinite enviroments!!!!!

Now can we let the thread die.
    edited July 2011
    b:shocked Asian invasion!!!
    edited July 2011
    That is quite incorect, wrong and just **** the physics here.

The opposite reaction is not a consequence of the first action, they are simultaneous, you're implying they're causal. IS instead of comes is accurate.
    Or more simply said, the forces of two bodies on each other are allways equal and in oposite directions.
    Simply put, a force acts between 2 or multiple objects, and is viewed in that way, and cannot be viewed in a single force acting on a single object. TY
    We're talking simple high school **** here so dun anyone dare come in here with chaos theory and infinite enviroments!!!!!

Now can we let the thread die.

That is quite incorrect, wrong (lol @ redundancy) and just **** the English here.

"With every action is an equal and opposite reaction" has ghastly grammar and you're implying that it's entirely plausible. Sentence without while would be accurate.
    Or more simply said, "with" at the start of a sentence does not go with "is" as the acting verb in the given sentence.
    Simply put, "every action is an equal and opposite reaction" is correct, and cannot be viewed with the word "with" at the start of the sentence. TY

Trolling aside, I'm in an engineering course and I've never heard newton's third law of motion recited with "is" instead of "comes". And I look at single forces acting upon single bodies all the time. Force f acts on body A. Body A moves x amount of distance. Force f = initial action, distance x = end reaction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011

Trolling aside, I'm in an engineering course and I've never heard newton's third law of motion recited with "is" instead of "comes". And I look at single forces acting upon single bodies all the time. Force f acts on body A. Body A moves x amount of distance. Force f = initial action, distance x = end reaction.

Engineering course that pays less than McD's b:shocked
    edited July 2011

Ikr? b:cry boogie be my sugar daddy plox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ubique - Raging Tide
    Ubique - Raging Tide Posts: 82 Arc User
    edited July 2011

Im sure McD's would find a place for someone with an engineering degree! They MIGHT even fast track you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "I am prepared to meet my maker, whether or not my maker is prepared to meet me is a different question."
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    IiMagik - Raging Tide Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hmmm... You guys said that your not going to take over raging tides for various reasons but now I awake to see it being attacked =p
  • wrightwindwrath
    wrightwindwrath Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Hmmm... You guys said that your not going to take over raging tides for various reasons but now I awake to see it being attacked =p

What exactly were the reasons again?
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Look back in the pages and see for yourself.b:bye
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Here's an amazing concept IiMagic, the reason vicious did not attack RT till now, was that nuff_said didn't bid on rt till now. Since ya know....you have to go wherever the leader bids. But based on your clearly expansive knowledge of tw mechanics we can assume that minor detail escaped you b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited July 2011
    Look back in the pages and see for yourself.b:bye

So obviously, the main point totally flew over your head. I should have expected no less.

Let me spell it out for your single digit IQ. What were the reasons that you gathered that supports the point that you are trying to make? b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • IiMagik - Raging Tide
    edited July 2011
    Here's an amazing concept IiMagic, the reason vicious did not attack RT till now, was that nuff_said didn't bid on rt till now. Since ya know....you have to go wherever the leader bids. But based on your clearly expansive knowledge of tw mechanics we can assume that minor detail escaped you b:surrender

iiMagik*
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    IiMagik*

b:laugh
    /5char
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited July 2011