Hallucinatory Trench(79) Trophy Mode Questions

Uzuril - Raging Tide
Uzuril - Raging Tide Posts: 20 Arc User
edited December 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Okay, so here's the thing. I've been trying to look up info about this but keep getting Wraithgate instead. My question is what are the requirements to get a Gold Medal from there in Trophy Mode? I know you have to have 4-6 players 70-90.

`and when we do it we managed to do it under 800 seconds, and with 12k points; however we keep getting the Silver Medal everytime. So what on earth does it take to get gold? More points, less time?

Has anyone ever been successful at this?
Post edited by Uzuril - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I managed to get my 8 Medals from Hallucinatory on my BM fine, but a few runs the vendor did afterwards all got Silver and was way under the time limit. I think it's just an unfortunate glitch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • bhaven
    bhaven Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Okay, so here's the thing. I've been trying to look up info about this but keep getting Wraithgate instead. My question is what are the requirements to get a Gold Medal from there in Trophy Mode? I know you have to have 4-6 players 70-90.

`and when we do it we managed to do it under 800 seconds, and with 12k points; however we keep getting the Silver Medal everytime. So what on earth does it take to get gold? More points, less time?

Has anyone ever been successful at this?

I was wondering, does this include level 90 chars?
  • picagroson
    picagroson Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    [hello, maybe can help in your search ... about 79 fb trophy mode.
    I am new to pwi log infrequently dervidor game in Brazil .. ..
    q follows a link be useful in your search
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opleRtTxGlc

obrigado duvidas? perguntem..(google tradutor)^^
  • anomanderrake1
    anomanderrake1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Sorry for necroing this thread, but I need some help in this thing.
    We've just done a run of this, 3 x lvl 90 chars, 1 x 81, 1 x 91, 1 x 93. We've done a straight bee line for the last room, got about 7500 points. We're thinking of getting the Adalwolfs as well, but not sure about it just yet.

So...any suggestion on how to do this?
    We're doing it so far in the config: 1 Sin, 2 Seekers, 1 Barb, 1 Cleric and now looking into a BM.
  • Beleni - Dreamweaver
    Beleni - Dreamweaver Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited October 2012
    when i Tag team TM 79 we get to the End room around 330 seconds. and both boss' die about 500 seconds with a 13k + TM score. ive noticed that above 600 seconds, fails.
  • xxscottyxx
    xxscottyxx Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    gewrgewrgewr
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Necro. b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • Horugou - Raging Tide
    Horugou - Raging Tide Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited December 2012
    Necro has been done so meh...
    I noticed that going the long path with Loon allows for close to or even over 600 seconds...
    I did it in duo successfully at roughly 500-600 seconds...
    a seeker + sin combo...
    idk how well other combos work but...
    it can be hard as you need a strong balance of
    -an effective puller that can prevent mobs from resetting
    -aoe power to kill lvl 70's/80's mobs with 75-85k health (some life increased)
    -DPS to kill 3 bosses fast Hooli (1.3m HP) Loon (1.3m HP) Brigand (2.3m HP)

note: we killed not only Brigand, but also Linus, which might have given us some extra time since it buys you time if you get a higher score...in the same way that kill count seems to affect your score...

I think the things that are required to complete with gold are:
    -over 10,000 points
    -half the mobs / npc in the instance dead
    -under a certain points over time ratio

That's my two cents after experimenting a bunch, hope it helps anyone trying to do TM79,
    as far as I am aware, I am currently the only one that is offering services to run TM79 on my server... I don't even have a reference on how much to charge for it, and have been unable to fill for anything other than free test runs...

~Horugou