luis103 Posts: 5 Arc User
edited December 2011 in Seeker
Are any 79 skills worth getting for a seeker? b:lipcurl
Post edited by luis103 on

Comments

• Randamu - Harshlands
    Randamu - Harshlands Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Yes you should definitely get Arme Nier. Get the other one if you can spare the coins and spirit - it can be helpful now and then but you can do without it.
  • _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver
    _Belgarion_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Arme Nier is definitely worth getting - it does less damage than Gemini but its a faster cast and can be incorporated into your spark + Blade Affinity combo nicely
  • Chrisalys - Dreamweaver
    Chrisalys - Dreamweaver Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Well Arme nier is GREAT!!! People says you can do without it, but its a 1 more far reaching skill to your arsenal. Its 28 meters range, its lv 10 Heart seeker's range.

Last stand is... good and bad :\
    It purifies yourself, heals you for 40% and renders a stun/freeze/slow immunity of 6 seconds. It costs 20 chi tho. Worths the chi cost IMO, but it BURNS ALL YOUR MANA and can only be cast when you're below 40% hp.

Charm **** b:cry
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" - Dracula
  • Randamu - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    The mana cost of Last Stand is neglectable though. Since you don't have a lot of mp as a seeker in the first place you can simply use an mp pot or better yet a herb right before using Last Stand and that pot/herb will continue restoring your mp right after you're done casting (fast enough for you to keep using skills, in the case of herb anyway).
  • Irisbelle - Sanctuary
    Irisbelle - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Get them both b:victory
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I can see last stand being useful from its last minute situation. Well the reason i didn t get is because of that cool-down. 3minutes are you kidding me, I just use genie :).

Unless there is something i am missing ;p.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evict - Heavens Tear
    Evict - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,301 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Arme Nier. Last Stand is only decent if you play uncharmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dysk is my tasty chimichanga. <3
  • Randamu - Harshlands
    edited July 2011
    Oh yeh what Evict said is definitely true. I play uncharmed so I didn't think about that but Last Stand is pretty much useless if you're charmed.
  • supertroyman1
    supertroyman1 Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    well thnx to its damage arme neir is glorious and defenetly worth getting.

last stand awile ago was a highly debatted topic and ppl thought i was a tard for defending it. but the full mp drain is neglectable. and it can be ur best last minute *** saver. add in ToP pots and a charm and ull be one tough sob to take down in a fight.
    either way i vote yes to both
  • Yuniryu - Raging Tide
    Yuniryu - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Orginally i was going to either ignore and get last stand later when i had spare sp and coin. Now that i do, i like the healin advantages and conditions dont bother me since i only heal under 40% anyways. But the cooldown is a bugger but i suppose i doesnt kill to spend a mil or two ;p. I see some use in pvp anyways.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KolaKnight - Sanctuary
    KolaKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I say go for it, I love sins QQ in pk mode when they jump out at me in west arch and silence me drop me to low hp and then have me hit last stand cloud erruption or edged blur then heartseeker and watch NSW proc and watch me drop their def levels by 20 and imobalise them is just funny when they die b:thanks
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XXZeonXx - Harshlands
    XXZeonXx - Harshlands Posts: 372 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    I suggest Arme Nier first. Last Stand is useful, but Arme Nier is more useful. Like the others said, always use an MP pot with Last Stand so that you can continue to use your other skills immediately. Arme Nier can be incorporated into a lot of BA combos.
    Donate towards my endgame build, please. <3
    pwcalc.com/400d2e22e4b852e2
  • $oul_Reaver - Archosaur
    $oul_Reaver - Archosaur Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    Ofc they are lol.But the bad thing is that the gms took away 20%hp re-gain from last stand.But its still good.

However,armie nier tends to really hurt robes and light armors.

E.g it helped me to do a 5k crit on a lvl 91 mystic and a 7kcrit on a lvl 77 sin.armie nier crits a lot though so i advise u get all ur lvl 79 skills.b:byb:laughb:byeb:laugh
  • VitalityX - Lost City
    VitalityX - Lost City Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2011
    Arme Nier is fantastic all-phys damage and range.. plus it has a cool animation. Last Stand is handy but not amazing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Seekers rule!